Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bloody Mary WIP 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bloody Mary WIP I_vote_lcapBloody Mary WIP I_voting_barBloody Mary WIP I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bloody Mary WIP I_vote_lcapBloody Mary WIP I_voting_barBloody Mary WIP I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bloody Mary WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Bloody Mary WIP Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Mary WIP   Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:41 am

|BASICS|
Name: Shannon Alias, Nickname: Bloody Mary
Birthplace: Southern tribe
Current Residence: On a ship
Element: Water/ blood bending
Pets:
Weapons:twin silver swords
Bloody Mary WIP Pk2204-200_big

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: (Your character's hobbies or interests)
Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character)
Character Theme: (A theme song that you think fits your character.)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Black and very wavy, like in pic
Eyes:one is hazel and for the other one is a weird, scary color, causing her to cover it up
Height: 6'7, 6'10 with high heels
Clothes: She wears a corset dress, underneath she wears pirate-like pants and brown boots, underneath her dress is where her swords are. Whateve I missed about her outfit is in the pic

Body Type: well built, a hour glass figure but the strength of a man
Image: Bloody Mary WIP PirateWoman1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Ruthless, Bloody Mary is ruthless because she always wants to raise the red flag, no black, the person she targets is the person she kilss, no mercy. She is also crazy, ever since her first love broke her heart, she went a little nuts, even though she doesn't show you, she is a little psycho. But around other pirates she is very sweet.
Personal Strengths: blood bendings, combat, sword fighting, being emotionless in the face, water bending
Personal Weaknesses: Rich men , pirate kids, trying not to kill people, big armies, and avoiding the use of her blood bending
Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
Dreams and Ambitions: To live a happy life as a pirate

-fighting
-bending
-combat

Dislikes:
- Other women challenging her
- people disrespecting her
- losing
- people beating her to stealing
- pther criminals because their a challenge

Brief History: Bloody Mary never existed yet. Before Bloody Mary was Shannon, a beautiful young girl who covered her one bad eye with her hair and spread joy through Southern tribe. You had to know her, because of her family being one of the richest families there and because of her love for helping people. A she grew up, her mother taught her how to water bend. since her dad was a non bender.

By the time she was ten, she was mastering it, having fun doing it as well. And around that time she found her first crush. A noble to the palace. She had a big crush on him and they soon became friends. By the time she was seventeen they started to go out, and she put all her joy into that relationship.

Thety were together until she was twenty. Which is when everything went down hill. The boy fell in love with another girl, who was slightly more prettier than Shannon. He didn't want to break her heart since she was so sweet but he couldn't help but confess his feelings to this girl and the girl did the same, causing them to secretly date. As the days passed, Shannon soon found out, seeing them kiss behind the shrine. And that's where Bloody Mary came.

That night she went crazy and the next morning she paid a visit to him an the girl. Her one bad eye seem to have a special thing about it, it somehow strengths her. And then she discovered she could blood bend. Bending the noble man out his house and in front of her, she slowly began to choke him, and the girl he was madly in love with made a mistake by throwing a snow ball at her, soon dieing in pain. The town didn't know what to do except tell the palace. A army was sent on Bloody Mary, and she was arrested and she didn't finish off the boy.

They forgot she was a blood bender, and she broke out killing off the guards little by little. And once she reached the boy's house, she killed him. Her parents loved her so much that they hurriedly gave her a canoe to leave the Southern tribe and never come back. And when she did she came across her first group of pirates. An all girls crew actually, called Thorn head. They were known for their robbing of capitols, stealing almost everything.

They decided to steal from one of the biggest capitols ever, the Vermillion Empire. That was a fail, and they were all arrested. Again, chains can not keep her down, she broke out, helped the others but then left their crew. It wasn't long before she was twenty-three and lowering men into allies and robbing them. She lived liked that until she was twent-four. She entered a pub and decided to spend her money there, running into a man named Captain Morgan, he watched her from a distance and decided he wanted her on his crew and just so she could have fun and rob people, she did it.

Last edited by spirityue on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Bloody Mary WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary WIP   Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 am

Errr, a few things. Well one thing, if you're working under my character Captain Morgan, which why you're making this character assumingly, you can't really be Queen of Pirates. Furthermore, I have to ask you to refrain from using the word "Biatch" there are younger users and I've had to remove it from this app.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Bloody Mary WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary WIP   Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh I know lol I was gonna change that once I started working on it, I just wanted to put that crap on until I really got started.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Bloody Mary WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary WIP   Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Hahaha well, it was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Bloody Mary WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary WIP   Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Bumpity, thought I could just finish this and be on my way to the beach Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Bloody Mary WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary WIP   Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Mary WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary WIP   Bloody Mary WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Mary WIP
Page 1 of 1