Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_vote_lcapPlot Idea: Bloody Murder I_voting_barPlot Idea: Bloody Murder I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_vote_lcapPlot Idea: Bloody Murder I_voting_barPlot Idea: Bloody Murder I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Plot Idea: Bloody Murder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderfell
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Anderfell

Plot Idea: Bloody Murder Empty
PostSubject: Plot Idea: Bloody Murder   Plot Idea: Bloody Murder I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Ok so I had this idea for a plot, it's centered around my character so... yeah...
I know I'm new around here, and I don't know if it is maybe too early... anyway it never hurts to try.

So my idea for a plot was divided into three segments, the first one would be called Bloody Murder.Act-1:
On this Act my character, Anderfell Cani, starts experimenting with potions, bloodbending and mindbending. This Act could last for several years or not it really depends on your feedback.
What he basically does is, he starts to kidnap people from the streets, and performs experiments on them trying to perfect his control bending, blood and mind, while also experimenting with potions to induce mental effects such as hypnotic potions or simply anesthetics or poisons.
In this act the other RPers would try to find who was kidnapping people, I could leave clues, and I could try and "help" them with my character, confusing their investigation. They had to find my secret lab to be considered that they bested me.
We could make it like a game, I had a certain number of bodies i needed to reach a certain level in all 3 settings, bloodbending, mindbending and potion making. They had to catch me before i reached that goal, we could start at the northern water tribe and if i was caught there i would try to escape to another village and start over there again.
When this act was complete I would start the second act, The King's Doctor Act-2.

In the second Act I would move to a different village in which i hadn't killed anyone or something (choosing one where i did would be stupid).
There I would try to slip some of my special poison (just causing some sickness) to the ruler of the region. Then I would do everything to be selected as his doctor, and then I would use my arsenal of poisons and bending powers to control the king from behind the throne.
This would take some time obviously, I would have to gain their trust first as a doctor, then slip the poison, then slowly erode the king's mind and body, and eventually control him completely.
Then this act could resolve in one of two ways, I could either start a war blinded by my pride, or I could be discovered.
Great fight ensues and I escape or get captured or die.

If I do survive Act 3 starts.

Act-3, The Good Doctor

In this act I'm hidden somewhere, and I start building my own army. Either with apprentices from RPers or NPCs.
This act would last for a very very long time, where I would perfect my powers and gather allies.
Then I would invade!! Great battles ensue again, and I would be defeated (or not) and go into hiding again.
Never returning... or will I?

Again I know I'm new around here, but with your help I think I could manage it.
The plot doesn't have to start yet, you can keep it on a shelf somewhere until the current plot ends... Although I think Act 1 could happen simultaneously with any other plot.
Now why I think this would be a good idea, well it would help me integrate and grow as a RPer here. Also it would give something to do for the lower "leveled" RPers that could go chasing for my secret lab.
Finally I think a permanent antagonist (my character) would be fun!
If you think I'm not the right person for the job of antagonist I accept giving this plot to someone else and become just their apprentice.
Well that was all... I hope you like it! Smile
Back to top Go down

Plot Idea: Bloody Murder
Page 1 of 1