Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:45 pm

sol look at tekara "ill think about it but for now let get the night rest and talked in the mourning"said sol in a tired voice.
sol went over to soleris who was laying down to the campsite and layed down on his warm feathers and soleris put his wing over sol and sol was soon sleeping.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Tekara turned her warm brown gaze to Kiari. "Get some rest, okay?" she told him slowly, motheringly. "There might not be a need for a watch with this phoenix here tonight. We can all do with some nice sleep."

Kiari protested somewhat, his eyes glimmering with disdain, but Tekara forced him into his sleeping sack and curled up beside him. The spirit of the ocean was still restless inside of him. Still felt the moon tugging him, but Tekara told him to look at the stars.

"Let them take you to sleep," she said. "Make pictures with them."

Kiari did as he was told, his eyes envisioning things in the night sky, and before he knew it, they were heavy and his body was lax. He slept peacefully beside his sister, and arm lazily thrown over him. Tekara couldn't help but wonder what tomorrow would bring.

Last edited by LadyKura on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 am

The sun had not yet raised, the moon was falling lower in the sky. Aki tip-toed out of the tent seeing everyone still asleep. Aki saw the phoenix staring to awake, "Forest spirits keep him calm and sleepy." Aki said under her breath. Aki saw 4 forest spirits petting him and whispering in his ear then we was fast to sleep. Aki made the camp fire and cooked a egg breakfast in her frying pan. Tekara opened the flap of the tent studying Aki hard then putting a smile on her face. Aki noticed her and " Good morning Tekara, I hope you slept well."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 am

Tekara rubbed her eyes. "I slept good. I managed to drag Kiari inside last night. At first we slept outside so he could relax." She stood up and stretched. "Kiari likes the moon. He's weird like that."

She walked over to Aki, sitting down beside her. Birdsong drifted all around them, high-pitched songs that made her relax. Tekara gazed at her friend warily. "Are you okay, Aki? Not hurting anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:18 am

"No, I think your little brother healed me up very well." Aki said in a sleepy voice. Aki pulled out a plate for Tekara for the eggs. Aki took the specula and served 1 egg each. 1 last egg was frying for Sol, if he had his own breakfast, Aki and Tekara would spit it. Aki saw out of the corner of her eye Sol stretching and squinting his eyes. Aki waved at him to come over and have breakfast as his phoenix was still fast asleep.

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 am

"Soul, you're missing out on a meal," said Tekara, chewing daintily on her food. She was raised as high-class. Old habits die hard. She stood up, slinging a pack over her shoulder.

"I can't believe everything that's happened," she mumbled lowly. "I mean, this sparrow thing. Where are we supposed to find it anyway? In the ruins or in the forest?"

((OOC: I misspelled Sol's name on purpose because it fits Tekara's character.))
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 am

Aki went in the tent hearing the queen say in her head 'It is in a deep underground chamber under the ruins.' the queen said and then her voice drifted off by saying 'Good luck...'. Aki packed her things for the journey. A knife, a concealed dagger, lantern, 10 hour candles, some food, sleeping bag, map, and her phoenix. Aki came out of the tent all packed up and saw Tekara and Sol talking in a low voice. Aki went back inside the tent and used a bird to heard what they were saying. " I know 1 way to get the queen's spirit out of her, but it is dangerous." Aki heard Sol say.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:45 am

"what you mean its dangerous"said tekara with a liitel horror in her voice.
"you may heard the calling dragon before, its like the danceing dragon but different its when you do the calling dragon you call a dragon spirit to enter your body its push the other soul out but the danger is that a soul may change to look like the other soul and may pushes aki soul out instead "said soul."and your question for the sparrow,its in the ruinis in the forest"said soul.As soul stood up and yawn so did soleris who yawned and screach his feathers.sol walk over to the fire "you didit have to make food for me"said sol in a kind voice "theres a river a mile from here with fish ,soleris and me always like to cach fish together"said sol happily.
"another thing i want to say is that it may be dangoures for kiari"said sol as he look at kari
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 am

Tekara glanced over at the five-year-old, who was playfully Waterbending from his pouch. His long hair tossed about him as he ran, the beautiful liquid swirling around his lithe body. He was so sweet and special... how would she feel if she'd lost him?

"What can I do?" Tekara asked. "It seems I cannot take him along." Though she never liked dragging Kiari into situations, she could never leave him alone. They were too attached for her own comfort. Like Kiari was literally a part of her.

But sometimes Tekara knew she might be overreacting. "If I leave him here," she said. "Do you think he'll be safe?"
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:58 am

"hmmm"sol thought ,and then sol glance over at soleris who was cleaning his wing "well i can have soleris stay here and protect kiari untill we get back"said sol and he saw soleris looked up and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next