Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Massie saw a person come out of the tent. Massie wasn't going to say hi and give herself away. Massie then saw a person came out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 pm

as sol pass the trees and follows the fire light to the campsite. he saw a women that was healing a wound behind a bush.
"why are you behind a bush water bender"sol said
then she looked up surprised.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Massie had been discovered. She didn't say anything. Massie's brown eyes flickered to the rest of the group that was outside.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:13 pm

sol took a few steps forward.
"your not invisabel, i can see you"said sol
she said nothing.
"im sol a firebender,whats yours"?sol said
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Kiari blinked. "Saying 'hi'," he replied.

Tekara yawned, unsurprised by the typical, five-year-old answer. "If you want to be outside so much, I'll ask Aki if we could take the night watch."

She crawled from the tent and took his hand. Going over to where Aki was keeping watch, she asked, "Can I take my shift now? Thanks to him, I'm wide awake."

Suddenly she blinked. Was it just her, or did she see a flicker of gold across the sky?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Aki the fiery thing fly across the sky at rapid speeds. " I'm going to see what just went across the sky!" Aki yelled. My horse is to slow for this, my dragon I'm still training him, my phoenix Aki called her phoenix and it flew down from the stars above. Aki climbed on her back, "Find that fiery thing flying across the sky." Aki said. The phoenix screeched and flew and saw a boy on the ground, the phoenix let Aki on a solid branch and flew into the sky waiting for Aki. Aki heard the boy say " I'm gana see if there friendly if something goes wrong ill holler if not ill just call you OK" Aki jumped from the tree branch and Aki's phoenix caught her and took her back to camp. The phoenix landed gracefully on the grass then sat looking at the stars. " Tekara a boy is coming to our camp we have to to be good, her has a phoenix if we are mean he will burn us up!" AKi said panting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Massie stood up. She was discovered. "I am Massie Sertori". Massie said. I wonder what they are doing out here in the forest. Massie thought. "Why are you guys in this forest"? Massie asked.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Tekara shrugged. "We came out here to explore a bit. Maybe study about the ancient Sun Warrior civilization. Find some answers that'll help us." With the war. She left the last part unsaid. Who knew if these people were their allies, or enemies?

She knew one thing: if they hurt Kiari, she'll kill them.

"What about you, why are you here?" she said somwhat suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Massie looked at the girl. "My reason is my own". Massie said. Massie hoped she wasn't viewed as a threat to them.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Tekara's eyes narrowed. She still didn't trust her, but she recognized her from before, at Ba Sing Se, before King Li's crowning. She seemed nice enough, then.

"I'll be nice," Tekara told her. "But that doesn't mean I trust you. Just don't touch Kiari."

Hearing his name, Kiari glanced up from where he'd been playing with the light dust. His small face was curious and void, as if he could sense the tension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next