Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Cyrus Mori 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Cyrus Mori I_vote_lcapCyrus Mori I_voting_barCyrus Mori I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Cyrus Mori

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fundamental
Novice
Novice
fundamental

Cyrus Mori Empty
PostSubject: Cyrus Mori   Cyrus Mori I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:50 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Cyrus ‘Cy’ Mori
    Birthplace: Lowest tier of Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Somewhere in the earth kingdom
    Element: Earth
    Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
    Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: May 21
    Blood type: B-
    Hobbies: Cyrus likes martial arts both the philosophical side and physical side. He also has a great appreciation for the arts of all sorts and likes building things.
    Quirks: Cyrus always fights with a wide grin on his face. Cyrus also has a monster apatite.
    Family: N/A Orphaned at a young age.
    Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Cyrus’s brown hair is usually kept in a shaggy shoulder length state that makes his head look sort of like a mop.
    Eyes: He has a rare condition where he has two colored eyes. His left is a bright green while his right is a dull, pale blue.
    Height: 6’0’’
    Clothes: Cyrus is normally garbed in his usual work clothes which consist of a dirty rag of a pale white t-shirt and rough blue pants. Cyrus usually foregoes shoes if he can help it, but will wear sandals if he has to.
    Skin: Rough, tanned and chiseled from his days working construction.
    Body Type: Tall and muscled. Not quite ripped but he has a good amount of strength.
    Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dreamto make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Cyrus is above all else a hard worker. He is kind to most and slow to anger, but on the rare occasion that he does get angry, a demon appears. He tends to lose himself in his anger and makes very little distinction between friend and foe when enraged. However, it takes an awful lot to get him steamed. He has found this out on the one time someone managed to thoroughly piss him off. However, since then, Cyrus has been trying to quell that part of him.

Cyrus is the type of person who will hide his fear and pain behind a smile. He likes to be around people but often feels out of place, like the fifth wheel in a group. He has a never give up, the glass is always half full type of attitude towards life despite the tragedies in his life.
    Personal Strengths:
    1. Skill in Earth bending
    2. Strong
    3. Good endurance
    4. Can metal bend
    5. Has a good control over his emotions

Personal Weaknesses:
    1. Has an extremely high metabolism, gets hungry very fast
    2. Socially awkward
    3. Major anger issues
    4. Poor
    5. Doesn’t have a formal education
    6. Took a vow of pacifism but loves meat and martial arts…
    Hamartia: Rage
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: To travel the world and overcome the grief of his past.

2. Building
    3. Martial Arts
    4. Eating
    5. Bending Earth

Dislikes:
    1. Being hungry
    2. Not having a proper family
    3. Pepers
    4. His anger issues
    5. Bullies

Brief History: Cyrus was born in Ba Sing Se to a mother who had died during child birth and a father who had disappeared long before his mother gave birth. Growing up in an orphanage in the great city, he only knew his mother’s name, Mai Mori. He hadn’t really thought much on his lineage while growing up, it only saddened him that he had never known his mother. However, growing up he had tried to be kind and friendly towards his fellow orphans but they never treated him the same. This was mainly due to his two different colored eyes. Cyrus learned to tolerate it while growing up and tried not to let it get to him too much. However, that wasn’t always the case. With as much bravado as he put out, he felt lonely and upset inside. This all changed when he turned ten and found out that he was an earth bender.

Far from making life easier, it gave the kids he had grown up with even more reason to tease him. He refused to let that bother him however. He enjoyed his new talents and worked hard at them, soon becoming a talented young earth bender. By the time he was fifteen, he wanted to do something useful with his skills. Living in the lowest tier of Ba Sing Se, there was much work to be done and he quickly found himself in a job as a construction worker. Finally finding something that he liked and was good at, he was truly happy for the first time in his life. By the time Cyrus had turned eighteen, his life took an even greater leap when he met a woman by the name of Kumi and found his skill in metal bending.

Kumi had become the love of his life, and while he wasn’t making much he had enough to support the both of them. She was a tough, beautiful woman with a passionate personality and they were happily together for two years, eventually marrying, until a tragedy tore them apart. Kumi was six months pregnant and Cyrus was overjoyed with the fact that he would be a father soon. However, one night Cyrus had come home late from work and as he walked up to his home, he heard something that made his blood turn to ice. Kumi had screamed in terror as a man laughed evilly. Running into the house his vision turned red and he blacked out as he saw the man about to stab his wife. When he came too again, a scene of total disaster met him. The man lay dead before him, impaled by a spear of rock, however, as he turned to his wife sadness overtook him. She lay dead on the floor, and not from knife wounds.

Realizing what he had done, an incredible grief overtook him and he swore an oath of non violence for the rest of his life to make sure he would never repeat the act. After his vow, he decided to leave his old life behind and travel the world.

My first character on this site yay cheers anyways let me know if anything needs changing/clarifying or what not...
Back to top Go down

Cyrus Mori
Page 1 of 1