Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_vote_lcaptekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_voting_bartekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_vote_lcaptekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_voting_bartekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[NEW] Tekara App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

tekara - [NEW] Tekara App Empty
PostSubject: [NEW] Tekara App   tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:26 pm

|BASICS|
    Name
    Tekara (teh-KAR-uh)
    - Meaning: precious stones or treasure"

Alias
    - 'Kara: referred to this by Kiari

- Auntie Karry: Received this name from the legendary Fire Nation triplets. Not truly their aunt, but a close friend of their father's.

Birthplace
    Northern Water Tribe

Current Residence
    None; deceased

Rank
    NonBender, Hero

Element
    None

Pets
    None

Weapons
    - An amulet her mother passed on to her before she died. The amulet is meant to amplify Waterbending powers, but since Tekara is a Nonbender, she wasn't able to use it. She decided that when Kiari got old enough to learn combative Waterbending, she'd pass it on to him instead.

- Bows and arrows, which she is very efficient at. Tekara can aim from several miles away. She gained much of this skill from hunting in the blizzards of her tribe.

- Age twenty-five: A slim sword she uses on occasion.

- Various knives (throwing, butcher, daggers, etc.)

- Miscellaneous weapons she happens to have on hand. Tekara is capable of utilizing anything to her advantage. She's been known to fight with bo staffs, spears, dinner plates, and even tree branches and scraps of paper. This type of skill was honed through vicious training under her stay with the council to compensate for her lack of Bending.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    October 3rd, several freaking years before now. Count like, 5 generations ago

Blood type
    AB+

Hobbies
  • Weaving, threading, knitting - the like.
  • Fashion; she's always treated her little brother as if he were a doll, and once she began making enough money, she dressed herself well, further shedding her tomboy image.

Quirks
  • Was so used to having Kiari by her side, she panicked when he was not close to her
  • She can her daughter shared a love/hate relationship

Favorite Color
    Red

Family
    Kiari, 5-104 (little brother)
    Tsukaia, 0-21 (daughter)

Character Theme
    Spoiler:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair
    Tekara's hair has gone through a variety of changes throughout her journey. After several months of homelessness and constant fighting, she found the hair to be annoying cut it very short, about to her ears. She cared very little about her appearance and more for hers and her brother's survival.

Throughout her journeys alongside her council and the Fire Lord, Tekara's hair grew out to her shoulders, and finally down her back by the time she was pregnant with Tsukaia. At the time of her death, her hair was once again lengthy and thick, without a hint of split ends.

Eyes
    Almond-shaped dark brown eyes

Height
    5'6 - 5'8

Clothes
    In her early years, Tekara almost never changed out of her combative uniform, which consisted of simply a pair of baggy pants with a tank top. This, coupled with her short hair earned many derisive comments from those around her. Her hair grew out quickly enough, and as she acclimated to more Chinese-esque battle robes, her humiliation ebbed.

When living in the Fire Palace, Tekara fancied extravagant robes and dresses of brilliant blue and golden hues.

Skin
    Brown, even-toned

Body Type
    Tekara was very slender as a teenager and young adult, sporting not much of a figure and definitely leaning more so on the malnourished side. However, once her activity picked up, her curves started to fill nicely. As an adult, Tekara was a very buxom woman. Her body was more difficult to control however, and not nearly as fluid as her once lithe form was, so she soon hated having to cope with it.

*large image
    Spoiler:
    *Tekara and her little brother, Kiari

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality
    Tekara is a very hardy, compassionate girl who wishes for nothing other than the safety of her little brother, Kiari. Short-tempered and proud, she lets no one tear her down if she could help it. Life is very precious to her, and so she will defend it with all her power, capacity and will. Because she grew up very pampered, despite her constant desire to learn to fight and hunt, Tekara was completely unused to a world outside the tribe. Being stricken with poverty was a low blow on her pride, and as she and her brother were forced to be homeless, even for that brief period, caused her to fall into depression.

Personal Strengths
    - Strong-willed
    - Strategic
    - Kind; easily makes allies
    - Persuasive
    - Hardy
    - Not easily intimidated
    - Protective (extremely so)
    - Creative; practical

Personal Weaknesses
    - Impulsive
    - Mistrusting
    - Her loved ones, most especially Kiari and Tsukaia. The twins, as well
    - Does not deal with rejection well
    - Short-tempered; easily angered
    - Feels inadequate because she is a Nonbender, even after all her accomplishments
    - As a Nonbender, she automatically assumes she has the disadvantage when fighting a Bender

- Raising and protecting both Kiari and Tsukaia
    - Extravagant life
    - Being safe
    - Fighting, particularly when there is no peril involved
    - Beads, colorful things
    - Eating
    - Learning new strategies
    - Handsome men

Dislikes
    - Intense heat
    - Tsukaia
    - Sasuno'o. In fact, she hates him
    - Being at a disadvantage
    - Climbing
    - Those that threaten Kiari

|History|
    Born as the cousin to the king and queen of the Northern Water Tribe, Tekera is the first of a generation of a long line of heroes. Her mother was named Jakota, and her father was a shadow in her life, commandeering and stern. He wanted to control each and every aspect of her life, and as such, at the tender as of five, she was estranged to be married to a boy two years her senior that was the son of a close friend of her father.

When Tekara was twelve, her little brother, Kiari was stillborn. She had no awareness of this fact, however, as her mother was immediately granted permission to take the child down to the oasis. The ocean spirit saved Kiari's life, and the boy was in her arms the following morning, with the girl knowing nothing of the truth.

As Tekara grew older, tensions mounted between her and her parents due to her extreme dislike of her fiance. The boy was haughty and controlling. He often grabbed at her, and made a point to attempt to slap her once, before Tekara thoroughly beat him up and left him on the side of the canal.

The dam broke when she discovered her fiance tormenting her little brother on the way home from school. He had lured Kiari out of the house and was roughly dragging him toward a blocked off canal. Upon realization that the boy was about to force her brother to balance on the railing of the bridge, Tekara ran forth and shoved the boy into the ice cold canal. Grabbing Kiari, she made way for home, unsure of what to do next.

Tekara pleaded with her parents to call of the wedding, but her mother was docile and her father wanted to hear none of it. Fixing her resolve, Tekara packed hers and Kiari's things and fled the Northern Water Tribe, impudently wishing to be away from the boy that will lead to Kiari's death. Caught in the throes of ghettos and lesser towns and villages of the Earth Kingdom, however, Tekara did not know what to do with herself in the war-torn world.

Finally, she joined a council in the Fire Nation that trained young warriors and employed them. Surprisingly, Tekara's very first assignment came from the Fire King, Kouzai. The task was to infiltrate the Dark Nation capital. Many of her peers feared she would not come back alive, but Tekara assuaged them, saying she would not have been invited if the mission was so tough.

To her surprise, she soon learned that she had to take Kiari with her, if she ever hoped for him to earn his stay and education.

The mission sparked and interesting rapport between her and the Fire King. She never expected to be so exposed to the king himself, and was very much flustered when it came to the task. Soon after, the king offered Tekara a place to stay in his palace, and she has lived there ever since.

When Tekara was 22, she gave birth to her first child, Tsukaia. Tsukaia's father had been a Firebending general, and the girl inherited her father's traits. The early life with Tsukaia was pleasant. Tsukaia was a bubbly, happy child that often got into trouble, but she was innocent nonetheless.

It wasn't until Tsukaia began to fall in love with one of the triplets, fondly dubbed her nephews, that things began to fall out of hand. At first, her daughter's crush was endearing to Tekara. Young Love. However, once it became evident that Sasuno'o's soul was poisoned, Tekara wanted her daughter to have nothing more to do with him. There was something wrong with the boy. He did not respect his elders, much less her, and he seemed to desire threatening each and everyone around him.

As Tsukaia fell more and more in love, her relationship with Tekara shifted. Tsukaia began to argue with her mother more often, causing the woman much grief and pain. In fact, the only people Tsukaia did not despise seemed to be her 'cousin' Amaterasu, Sasuno'o, and her uncle, Kiari. Tsukaia held an affection for Kiari, but as she grew more obsessed with Sasuno'o, she seemed to regard him with an air of superiority.

Finally, during a trip to the Tribe, Sasuno'o enacted the first state of his plan. He began his assault at the diner they were eating at, and forced Tekara to 'choose' between her daughter and her little brother. Tekara chose neither, and was forced to pay her life. Sasuno'o plunged his blade into her chest cavity and through her body. The last thing she heard was her brother's terrified cry. The entire time, Tsukaia was on Sasuno'o's side, deceiving the mother she claimed to have hated so much. Following Tekara's death, Tsukaia has had mixed feelings ..

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed May 23, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Tekara App   tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Done! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Tekara App   tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Looks Good Smile Approved.

Really, Nice app btw. ^^ Love the pix
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Tekara App   tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Lol this character died 250 years ago, lol she doesn't need approval. This is just a remake.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Tekara App   tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Haha Okay. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Tekara App   tekara - [NEW] Tekara App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW] Tekara App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: