Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Brand New Start (Open to All) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_vote_lcapA Brand New Start (Open to All) I_voting_barA Brand New Start (Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_vote_lcapA Brand New Start (Open to All) I_voting_barA Brand New Start (Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Brand New Start (Open to All)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderfell
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Anderfell

A Brand New Start (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: A Brand New Start (Open to All)   A Brand New Start (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Anderfell looked around, a cold wind rushed through the street as he left his father's decrepit mansion. Long ago that building was one of the most beautiful on the block, now it stood as a testimony to decadence, to his father's decadence.
He grabbed his jacket's hood and placed it around his head, the touch of fabric and furr on his ears gave him a sense of security. He was free, no longer would his father control him, nor his mother watch over him, like a pair of vultures they kept him locked inside a dream they once had.
Anderfell gave one last look to his childhood house, of all his life he only regretted one single thing. That he was not the one to break his father. It had to be a disease, a faceless sickness that brought him to his knees, still he was defeated that's all that mattered... for now.
He started to walk slowly down the street, the houses, both left and right, were so pretty, all decorated. The laughter he could hear, the smiles he could see it was all so pathetic. People were so fragile and still they laughed closing their eyes to their own mortality. Anderfell smiled to a neighbor. The poor man was abused by his wife and two daughters, spineless eel. Still Anderfell smiled and exchanged pleasantries, why should he let those people see the truth? If they didn't it was so much easier to limit them... and when you limit something, you can control it.
The man soon lost interest in him as he proceed to walk down the street. Now that he was outside of his father's reach he had to find a way to feed himself, and a place to stay. Without a steady flow of income he couldn't frequent the school for benders, that would only further him away from his goal to learn enough to control his enemies.
He was so lost in thought he didn't notice when he finally reached the fountain at the center of the tribe. His eyes widened when he recognized the place, he used to practice there actually everyone did. He felt a wave of nostalgia cover him and almost felt like sitting there for a while, but he couldn't. He had to find either a master willing to take him under his wing, or a place where he could work!
Anderfell looked around looking for maybe a shop or an inn, anywhere that could possibly have work for a person his age, or maybe for a bender his age. He hadn't decided yet whether he would tell them he was a bender or not. The less people who knew the better.
"Idiots, you'll regret this day! All of you!"
The sun was setting and a cold wind swooped through the street raising several snow flakes up into the air. Andefell looked around as his hood fell again to his back. The falling snowflakes gave him an idea.
Slowly he let his arms fall besides him, as if he no longer had the strength to keep them up. A small change in posture, just a little hunched over, a small bend of the shoulders, all signs of despair and defeat.
Then he bended a small piece of the floor into several small drops of water, those drops rose from the ground to his hands, hidden between the flakes. He took his hands to his eyes and moments later several drops of water slipped through his fingers and ran down his cheeks.
A quick motion of the hands, as if cleaning the tears and a quick look around.
The little acting was now complete, just some muffed sobbing sounds as he stepped away slowly dragging his feet and the bait was set and launched, now all he needed was a passerby, someone that actually believed in all that...
He stopped for a moment. What if no one believed? Where would he go? Quickly he shook his head.
"Don't be silly, of course someone bought it. Now I just have to wait."
But what if no one did...
Back to top Go down

A Brand New Start (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1