Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_vote_lcapA New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_voting_barA New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_vote_lcapA New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_voting_barA New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) Empty
PostSubject: A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)   A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 am

Maki looked at all the dark benders. Some were practicing and some were blacksmithing. Maki being the last one alive of her family, rules the dark tribe now. " Welcome, everyone we, the people of the dark nation can come out of hiding. The war is over, in this city is our capital. We will become a great nation once more and become one with the world." Maki said. The crowd cheered and Maki went into the palace. Guards were walking the halls and close friends came in to stay at the palace. Maki welcomed them warmly, and nightfall came and Maki went to sleep dreaming of the next day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)   A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Aki rode into the city, dark benders all around everywhere. I thought the dark benders were dead. People looked at her spirit horse the went on her business. Aki saw a girl in a black dress with pint tinted purple eyes. The girl had the seal of the royal dark bender. Aki went over to ask the girl who she was. Then, Aki saw a girl her sister with the same seal talking and laughing with the group of people. Aki walked over to the girl and said " Hello my name is Aki." "Welcome Aki, to the dark nation capital. To the right of me is my sister Erin. What type of bender are you?" Maki said is a warm voice. " Spirit." Aki said while being nervous. " Amazing, your a spirit bender. Want to stay in the dark nation, I would love to get to know you." Maki said with excitement in her voice. " I would love to! " Aki said with excitement in her voice. " People of the dark tribe we have a honored guest into our nation, a Spirit bender," A few small whispers were heard, " Treat her as on of our tribe she is a Honorary dark tribe member!" The crowd roared with applause and Erin, Maki, and Aki went inside the palace. Maki led Aki to her room is was lovely a large space with amazing lighting, comfortable beds, hard wood tables, bathroom, a weapon training room, and a large open space with a hand crafted rug. Aki jumped on the bed, then Maki saw her having fun and they both jumped on the bed laughing the whole time becoming best friends.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)   A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:00 am

Maki had a strange dream, it was a war. A large war. Light vs. Dark. Maki tried to figure out what was happening, then she awoke. " How could this happen?" Maki said in a low voice. She looked at the rising moon and sighed. She went to sleep still dreaming of a war.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)   A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Erin woke early in the morning to see the moon lowering in the sky. Erin looked out at her window to see the star's gleaming. I'll just take a small walk. Erin thought. Erin slipped into her black cloths and went out the window. Erin loaded her poison shooter with sleeping poison just in case. The night was still. Erin walked the streets, nothing was happening. Erin saw a small mist in the darken ally. Erin walked with caution in the ally. The mist went in a wooden door that was creaked open. Erin called Kana, her demon wolf, " Go find what is happening and signal me if I can come in." Erin said in a low whisper. Kana went though the door and saw the coast was clear. Erin slipped in and waited on a wooden beam holding up the house. The mist cleared and a spirit came. The spirit was wearing a Dark tribe crown and cloths of her......mother! How is my mother here? Erin thought. Aki stepped out of the door. That is why my mother is here to talk to Aki! " Queen of the dark tribe you contacted me, how can I help you?" Aki said kneeling. " Arise Aki, I have grave news, there will be a........," All was silent and Erin's mother looked at her. Aki looked also and saw Erin. " We will speak in a different room." Aki said as Erin watched them leave. Erin muttered a curse then started home. Meanwhile...........
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)   A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:05 pm

" As I was saying, there is to be a terrible war, Light vs. Darkness!" Erin's mother said. " How?!" Aki said. " I have said to much.." Erin's mother said. " Wait, I must tell you something, do not tell Erin or Maki about this news. I showed Maki a war, but I do not know if she understood her dream." Erin's mother said. " I promise!" Aki said. " Thank you, remember your promise, when the time is right I will tell them." Erin's mother said. Aki went to her room and pretended to sleep when Erin opened the door, all was quiet. Erin went to her room and pondered about what could have been said.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)   A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 am

The sun hung in the sky lazily. Badger-frogs croaked to the flys, whizzing by them. Erin walked to her window and looked out to see mist clutching the ground. She put on her warm furry black robe and went to have breakfast. Erin rubbed her eyes as she walked down the large staircase, trying not to fall. Erin finally reach the end of the stairs with her hand still on the railing. Erin pit on a smile when she saw Maki and her brother Leo eating and talking about grow-up things. Erin sat down and munched quietly on her cereal.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)   A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 am

Maki looked at Erin, she opened her mouth then clamped ir shut. She was going to tell Leo and Erin about her dream, then she thought that it might scare Erin. I will tell Leo later Maki thought. "I am going to the dark bender training classes." Maki said leaving the room with her brown hair down past her shoulders with the wind in her face.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)   A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 am

Erin saw her clamp her mouth shut and she wondered why. Erin left the breakfast room and went back to her room. Erin saw Maki go to the dark bender training classes. Erin watched it. The teenagers were learning about the dark bender swords that can only be held by one of the tribe. This metal can cut though everything, but light. Dark benders use this in axes, swords, arrows, and any other weapon with metal. Maki was great with each weapon showing the students and they using it perfectly. Erin walked back in her room to the weaponry room. Erin practiced all her weapons since Aki talked with her mother about something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)   A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New start....( Open to all on site for anthing)
Page 1 of 1