Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A new start in life. (open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A new start in life. (open to all) I_vote_lcapA new start in life. (open to all) I_voting_barA new start in life. (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A new start in life. (open to all) I_vote_lcapA new start in life. (open to all) I_voting_barA new start in life. (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A new start in life. (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeeck411
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
zeeck411

A new start in life. (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 am

After leaving for 11 years Zeeck return to the place of his birth to find nothing but ash. Zeeck looks around to see if there are any people alive, he find none. Zeeck opens his glider and fly to the highest point to look around. After looking around he see nothing. Zeeck reopens his glider and fly back down. He has a seat on the steps of the main air temple, and look at what the fire nation has done. He start to get enraged, and shoot a blast of wind, throwing dust and debris off the edge off the of the mountain.

A new start in life. (open to all) 250px-The_Southern_Air_Temple
Back to top Go down
http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/martialarts.php
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Trira flew on Cada to the southern air temple. She was a little bit sad as she saw it. It had been one of the places where she had learned airbending. But this time was now over. She landed and soon heared something. It was not very loud, but she knew that it was the sound of wind. Fast she rushed into the direction where it came from. Both her white clothes and her brown hair flowed behind her. Then, suddenly, she saw a boy. She knew that he was an airbender. Slowly she stepped towards him, hoping that he would hear her.
Back to top Go down
zeeck411
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
zeeck411

PostSubject: Re: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:54 pm

He drops to his knees and starts crying again "why, why this place who could come hear and destroy this place of beauty?" he asked him self over and over. He then stands up tears dropping from his cheek he throws two more blast of wind off the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Trira walked over to the boy. First she did not knew what she could do, but then she laid a hand on her shoulder. "I know how you feel. It is always difficult to lose something you have liked. But it will not help if you stand here and only cry.", she said to him. Trira knew that this would not help much. She made him turn to her and look at her. Then she smiled at him and hoped that this would help him to feel himself better.
Back to top Go down
zeeck411
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
zeeck411

PostSubject: Re: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:29 pm

He looks at her and jumps back in shock, and then wipes his cheek and smiles. Zeeck then pulls out a bison whistle and blows it, his bison shows up. Zeeck jumps up and flips back wards and lands on his bison. "I know crying will not help, so im going to head off to Ba sing sa".
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Trira looked at the boy. She could not really understand him. "Why do you want to go to Ba Sing Se now?", she asked him. It made no sense for her. But then she remembered that she had not heared any news from the earth kingdom for a long time. Or she only did not wanted to hear them. She did not really knew.
Back to top Go down
zeeck411
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
zeeck411

PostSubject: Re: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:22 pm

He looks at her "because there is nothing left for me hear, I may return some day to rebuild" he said looking in to the sky. Zeeck spots something in one of the tower, he opens his glider and flys up to the towner, but alas there is nothing.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Trira followed the boy. "Everywhere is something. You only have to find it. For example here is a little bit hope. Hope that it can be like it had been earlier.", she said to him. She breathed out. She was even sure that somewhere had to be life, but she had not found it by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Aand sees his previous homeland were he trained and has been known to be the strongest air bender kid he was so proud and happy then he had a flash back when evryone was gelous that he was the strongest and the most respected by the gurus and air nomads because of his great power they respected him like he was avatar but he was not he was just a powerful airbender then he flew back to the eastern air temple with oppa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start in life. (open to all)   A new start in life. (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start in life. (open to all)
Page 1 of 1