Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_vote_lcapIn between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_voting_barIn between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_vote_lcapIn between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_voting_barIn between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:11 pm

As the sun set to the west to shine it's light on other lands, the stars begun to reveal themselves upon the black velvet blanket draped over the sky. A handful of clouds danced along slowly across the moon, which was in full glory, that sat high in the sky. Once the clouds no longer covered the moon, it casted its white light upon the ground for all nocturnal animals to use.

An assortment of bugs and a couple random animals scurried about the plains located between the two walls of the Earth kingdom. A slight breeze swept across the field, which caused the blades of grass to sway back and forth so gently. The breeze game to a much larger object than any of the blades of grass or the other living organisms that were out and about.

This object was a cloaked figure that stood 5'11 and broad shoulders so one could assume it was a male underneath the cloak. The bottom of the cloak danced about for a few moments before it came to rest an inch above the ground. He stood at the edge of this decent sized lake. His bright blue eyes were locked in a gaze upon the, what seemed lifeless, illuminated surface of the water. Actually though, under the surface was full of life with fish and since celled organisms.

The man let out a soft sigh as his soul was being soothed by the water as he felt a soft nudge from under his cloak. He chuckled softly as he reached into the bag and pulled out his pet turtle, Torty, setting him softly upon the ground.

"Sorry about that little buddy." He said as the turtle grunted at him and went slipping into the water to go feast on whatever there was for him to indulge on. Torty was his only permanent companion since he ran away from home and found him when he was only a small lost turtle.

Orion begun to walk out to the middle of the water, to sit down Indian style with his hands placed on his knees. He took a deep breathe, closed his eyes, and exhaled slowly as he began his meditation.

"Don't take long Torty, we need to start traveling again soon to make it to the inner wall before sun rise so we can replenish our supplies to start our journey again."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:18 pm

A sole girl was walking to get to the inner wall. The girl stopped as it got dark, her skirt blew in the wind. "I wonder how long this will take". The girl, named Massie said muttering to herself. Massie noticed some water, and a person mediating, she smiled. The person might be a waterbender because the person is meditating in the water. Massie thought.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Torty surfaced beside Orion, facing in the direction of the person that approached the edge of the lake. He let out a soft hiss, attempting to inform his owner that someone had came up to where they were at.

"I know." He replied softly to his companion. He noticed someone walking a couple minutes ago due to the fact as the person came walking up, the water molecules that were being pushed out of the way came towards Orion. To an untrained individual, they would have never noticed them, but to someone trained the water droplets would feel like explosions. Of course that's exaggerating somewhat.

He slowly rose to his feet, brushing the wrinkles out of the cloak. He turned to the new visitor, letting down the hood of his cloak. The white light lit up his gray hair, which hung between his ears and shoulders. Bright blue eyes locked on to the, what he could tell was a woman now.

"Can I be of service to you?" He asked politely, not seeing any threat at the moment. Who knows though, don't ever just a book by the cover.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Massie turned, as she heard a hiss. "Not sure, yet". Massie answered, hopefully not to be viewed to him as a threat because she was no threat. "Are you, by chance a waterbender"? Massie asked the man. Massie smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:44 pm

"It would be a wise assumption, seeing how I'm standing on the surface out here." He looked down at his turtle, nodding his head towards the shore telling the reptile to make his way there. The turtle let out a quick puff of air out of his nostrils before disappearing into the water, he hated being told what to do.

He shifted his attention to the young girl once again as he started making his own way to the bank of the lake. "Why would it concern you any child?"
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Massie listened. "I am 17, I no child. Just wondering because I am a waterbender". Massie said. Massie looked at him. Does he not trust me? Well I should stop being nosy anways. Massie thought. "I shouldn't be so nosy. I am Massie Sertori". Massie introduced herself to the man.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 pm

"Ah, I apologize. You aren't a child, but a year younger than I." He said sincerely, finally stepped onto the sands of the shore. At the same instant his turtle also appeared from under the illuminated surface and came crawling upon the sandy shore.

His eyes shifted up and down the entire length of the young woman in front of him. " It's been a while since the last time I came in contact with a water bender, one that's alive any how. My name is Phoenix Orion, but you can call me Orion." He introduced himself, putting his closed right fist into his opened left hand, slightly bowing his head to her.

"What brings you own here to these plains by yourself?" He asked curiously, kneeling down and clamping his hands upon Torty's shell before standing up and placing him into a bag hidden underneath the cloak casted upon his body.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:03 pm

"Its quite alright. Your 18 thats cool. Yes same for me". Massie said. As he bowed, she curtsied. "I wanna see the inner wall". Massie said. "What about you Orion"? Massie asked Orion, curious but trying not to pry.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:09 pm

"I'm headed into town to replenish our supplies before setting back out." He replied to her question, folding his arms upon his chest as he ponders whether or not he should invite her to tag along into the city seeing how he knows nothing about her and what baggage she might be bringing along and what not.

He stood there silent, waiting to see what happened next. He no longer saw her as a threat of any sort due to them both being Water-Benders, but still was alert of the surrounding areas since one could never tell where a mugger was waiting for helpless prey to come along.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:13 pm

"Cool". Massie said. All Massie had was the clothes on her back, some money, and clothes in a little back pack around her shoulder. "Shall we get to know each other"? Massie asked. Massie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)   In between the inner and outer wall (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In between the inner and outer wall (open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next