Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
special request (18+) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapspecial request (18+) - Page 4 I_voting_barspecial request (18+) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
special request (18+) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapspecial request (18+) - Page 4 I_voting_barspecial request (18+) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

special request (18+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

special request (18+) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 am

Theirestrya was starting to get cold and no dist her cloths were no were close to getting dry. And then Owlan started taking awkward sentences, She new what he was going to do, She just hoped she was wrong. Theirestrya was starting to getting uncomfortable with his last sentence. Theirestrya new Owlan was right, if they wanted to stay healthy and not get sick or worst die they had to take there clothes off, but she was scared , she hasn't undressed in front of anyone since her family died , And never undressed in front of a man. She new Owlan was undressing first to give her more courage to do the same. So Theirestrya made herself to do what he had just done. she slowly grabbed the hem of her blue dress and brought it over her head in a way that he would not get a chance to see a lot of skin, then she threw it by Owlans stuff to dry. Next Theirestrya turned around so her back faced Owlan and took the rest off. When she was done she just stood there not wanting to turn around. "Ok... I'm done..." Theirestrya slowly said. Theirestrya new Owlan didn't want to make her uncomfortable but he was right about this.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Owlan could see she was nervous, she didn't want to turn around. But at the same time she had a very nicely curved body, and very smooth skin and very...no, Owlan needed to keep his mind on track here, he needed to focus on keeping her calm and both of them alive. "Here," he said noting the blanket, "You'll freeze if you don't get under this, the point of taking off your clothes was so the wet wouldn't get to you. But at the same time, if you stand there naked all night you'll freeze to death. I promise I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:01 am

Theirestrya listened to Owlan wile she half turned to grab the blanket. " I know you wouldn't hurt me Owlan, Thank you." Theirestrya whispered as she wrapped the blanket around herself. well he is going to freeze if he doesn't use the blanket. Theirestrya sighed to her self as she walked over to Owlan and put the blanket around him, and pulled him over to sit down by the fire, Theirestrya put together as much courage as she could and huddled close to him to find his natural body heat, Hoping this isn't to weird, but she didn't care she was cold.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Owlan could feel Theirastra's warmth against his body, her smooth skin pressed against his hardened muscles. "I...uh..." muttered Owlan, "This isn't so bad...is it?" Owlan placed his arms carefully around Theirastra, hoping she wouldn't freak out, he just did it to warm her up; he could feel how cold she was. But, while also warming up Theirastra, Owlan managed to hold her close to her as well, something he hadn't planned on. He could already feel a certain part of his body reacting to the closeness of this...beautiful woman, and he could feel this part of his body press against Theirastra's thigh. Owlan blushed, "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean.." he started, "It's just....I'm sorry...."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:18 am

Theirastra loved it when Owlan held her close against his body., she loved the heat that came from his body. " No...not as bad as i thought it would be." Theirastra said wile she closed her eyes to feel her curves fit perfectly into his body. Theirastra smirked against his chest. The stuff his body is making me think. Then Theirastra could feel him against her thigh. Theirastra opened her eyes and looked up at Owlan when he started to apologize. Theirastra didn't know what to do or say, she has never been in a situation like this. Then she could feel her own body starting to react to him, She could feel the heat between her legs. Theirastra didn't move, She wasn't scared or uncomfortable in all she felt safe, relaxed and comfortable. Theirastra wonted to say it was ok but she couldn't because it wasn't ok. Why was her body doing this she was to young for her mom to tell her about sexual stuff and how she should react, she new all the things about how you can get pregnant and that stuff but not about sexual contacted or how she was supposed to reacted, now she was getting scared but not from Owlan. Theirastra closed all the gaps from Owlan and her and wrapped her arms around is waist then buried her head into his neck, hopping he would comfort her from herself or explain what was going on with herself.
But she didn't know that she just made the situation worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

special request (18+)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4