Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
special request (18+) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapspecial request (18+) - Page 2 I_voting_barspecial request (18+) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
special request (18+) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapspecial request (18+) - Page 2 I_voting_barspecial request (18+) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

special request (18+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

special request (18+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:12 pm

"A rest would be fine thanks." When Owlan mentioned her statue being perfect she sighed in relief. Theirastra wasn't as stressed as she thought though, she was surprisingly relaxed around Owlan. "By the way to you know of any hunting competitions that are starting nearby soon?" Theirastra was conflicted with her self wanting and not wanting to hunt. But all the emotion that's been coursing though her during this experience as left her empty.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:45 pm

"No, but if you would like I'm heading up into the mountains myself later this evening, you may join me if you like?" asked Owlan as he placed his robes back on, "It's a pleasure of mine, but I haven't had much of a chance lately. Me, my wolf, and my Bird-of-paradise are going, they're good companions and excellent hunters." Owlan then walked over to the table and pulled out a map of Ember Island, "I would take Essos with me, he's my dragon you see," started Owlan, "But he's so large, he'd scare away all the game. Anywho, meet me here--" Owlan pointed to the centre of town "--in three hours if your interested. If not that's fine, and you may enjoy your time at the palace."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:38 pm

“I would love to come I’ll meet you there.” Theirastra would consider
this a competition. Owlan had some pets which probably gave him an
advantage but that makes the competition all the more challenging. The
prize of the competition Owlan’s face when he sees how much more she
got then him. “Theirastra stop that’s terrible, are all those poor
animals really worth Owlan’s approval?” Theirastra said to herself as
she began walking to the destination Owlan specified. Theirastra knew
she would be vary early but she had nothing else to do, plus it would
give her plenty of time to day dream.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Owlan had finished preparing in his room, and had changed back into his normal wear. With his long white tunic, padded shoulder armour, and a white bow glove. As he slung his arrows and bow over his back, Owlan looked at himself in the mirror, and noticed that one of his piercings had come loose. "I'll need to fix that later," he said, "Now I need to get moving, I don't want to keep Theirastra waiting." With that, Owlan was off, heading towards the market. His wolf and bird following him closely. Naila, the bird, flew above him, and Nala, the wolf, followed him at walking pace. Owlan patted Nala on the head and smiled at her as she barked happily at him, "You are the only wolf that barks you know that?" he laughed, "But it's good to see you. How are you old friend?" The wolf barked and then ran circles around Owlan, making Owlan smile. He wondered how Theirastra would like Naila and Nala.
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:27 pm

"ut oh I think my day dreaming is getting a bit over board" Theirastra said to herself as Owlan approached her. "oh is it already that time wow time really flys when your thinking about...... stuff. oh what a cute doggy! oh wait thats a wolf." Theirastra started to have terrible flashbacks of the pack of wolves that ate her family. "that wolf is tame right?" Theirastra said partly terrified and slowly backing away with her bow in hand.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:47 pm

"Yes," said Owlan, "Very much so, though she's tended to bite those she doesn't like. But she seems fine with you, so you don't have anything to worry about. Besides I wouldn't dream of leaving her or Naila home while I was hunting, they love it." Owlan then walked off towards the eastern part of the city, passing by several shops and houses. "It will be a while before we reach the uninhabited parts of the island, the city is pretty large, and then afterwards there's the beaches. Are you okay with a long walk?"
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:26 pm

"You consider that a long walk?" Theirastra said uncomfortable with the wolf around. Theirastra began to forget about the wolf as she fantasized them being alone at the beach. "I bet I'll beat you there!" Theirastra said staring to have fun. Theirastra jumped into a sprint heading to their next destination.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:25 pm

"Oh yeah? You think?" laughed Owlan, "Don't bet on it!" With a smile, Owlan ran off after Theirastra, keeping up with her, neck in neck. "See?" he asked, "Only been a few minutes and I'm already tied with you, think you can keep up? I make this run once a week!" Owlan picked up a little speed, Naila and Nala were far behind now, but they would be okay. They understand it was a race, and would catch up later. Owlan began to pass Theirastra, "What's wrong?" he asked jokingly, "Slowing down? Getting tired? Or just not as confident as before?"
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:27 pm

“Once a week that’s it, I’ve been running my whole life.” It was true she spent a great majority of the life she lived traveling to the fire nation and now here she was. “I’m not slowing down, you’re speeding up.” Theirastra decided not to match his advance. Its highly unlikely that just anyone could out run her but Owlan was not just anyone, so instead she decided to bide her time and hopefully Owlan would wear out.”
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:57 pm

"Once a week is all I get being ruler of the this nation," he said laughing, "It's not a lot, but it's enough to keep me in shape." Owlan kept running, he knew what Theirastra was doing, she was going to wear him down by biding his time. Owlan smiled, and began to slow down to a walk. He wasn't going to let anyone beat him, and if she wanted to bide her time, let her bide it while he walked comfortably and she ran herself ragged waiting for him to tired. Owlan laughed, this was a lot of fun, and he hadn't had a hunting partner like Theirastra in such a long time, and he was glad to have her here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

special request (18+)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next