Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
special request (18+) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapspecial request (18+) - Page 3 I_voting_barspecial request (18+) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
special request (18+) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapspecial request (18+) - Page 3 I_voting_barspecial request (18+) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

special request (18+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

special request (18+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:18 am

Owlan started to slow to a walk. This confused Theirastra, he was not panting or in any way out or breathe. If Theirastra where to keep running she could easily beat him but that would be no fun, so why did Owlan slow down. Theirastra slowed to a halt next to Owlan “So what is it like ruling a nation.” Theirastra said curious but cautious incase he might try to take off now that she slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Owlan swore in his head, but in a happy manor, this girl wasn't fooled, and she was a challenge, but he liked a challenge. "Well," began Owlan in response, "It's really not all it's cracked up to be, it's a lot of hard work. You're always in meetings about this or that, if it's not the economy it's the army, if it's not the army it's the commerce. It's really a pain, and always having to entertain the nobles and the generals, it gets bothersome. And as you can imagine, now that I've begun converting this Nation into an Empire, it's no easier than before. I now have direct control over the banks and such, and my word is law, even more so than before. I had to eliminate the banking clan so I could allow my country the ability to spend it's money how it likes. I've been working on a sort of pension and compensation program for sick and injured people, and for old people who can't work. And for the poor and unemployed, someone needs to take care of them, and increase their standard of living, and that's what I'm going to do, and to do that I needed to gain full control of the banks, which is part of the reason this country became an Empire and I became Emperor; it's a lot of work though. That's why I like to sneak away and research ancient runes for my Codex, and hunt and such. It's a form of escapism. In short, it's fine, as long as you take constant breaks." Owlan laughed, and thought, "VERY, constant breaks," he laughed, "How about yourself? What's it like to be a travelling sculptor?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:22 am

"It's easy work and great pay, at least for me. Most people don't ask for work like you did though. Usually my customers just want me to sculpt them in a pose that they consider good or great." Theirastra totally forgot they where racing for a moment, so she stiffened a little hoping Owlan was not going to take advantage of the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:45 pm

"I see," he said, "Does that mean that my work is too hard? Don't worry I'm not mad, I'm just curious. I'll try to make it easier if it is too hard, but if not then that's fine too." Owlan noticed Theirastra tense up, and he laughed. "DOn't worry, I don't plan on taking advantage of this moment like that," he said, "I'm not a cheat, I'm a strategist. That would be unfair to you, and it's very underhanded, I don'y play like that. I'd rather outwit you than out cheat you."
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:36 am

“No the work is not hard at all in fact you make it sound harder than it really is.” After Owlan finished his statement about being a strategist Theirastra stopped worrying about him taking off on her. “I wouldn’t consider it cheating I consider it using your opponents distraction to gain the upper hand, cheating would be more like convincing your opponent to stop because they have to go to the bathroom and then take off on them or staging a bunch of people to get in your opponents way that would be cheating.”
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:33 pm

"Actually, on the contrary," said Owlan, "In my opinion, cheating is dishonouring the trust your opponent gives you with severe disregard, and then abusing that trust to get the upper hand. Sabotage, however, is a truth of war, and is perfectly fine. I like to think of it as utilization of necessary resources. But that's just me." Owlan smiled, but it disappeared as he realized rain was starting to fall. It came in one drop, two drops, then four, and then finally the downpour started, and Owlan made a dash for the nearby forest. He grabbed Theirastra's hand, "Come with me!" he said over the pouring rain and thunder, "We'll go someplace safe!" Owlan and Theirastra ran for a good ten minutes, before the reached a large, thick tree with a hollowed out base, like a wooden tent. Owlan and Thierastra sat beneath it, as Owlan started a fire with some dead twigs he found in the roots. They would be safe, warm and dry under this tree. Not to mention, alone.
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:53 am

Theirastra noticed a few sprinkles of rain here and there, but didn’t think much of it that is till it started pouring on them. Owlan grabbed Theirastra hand leading her somewhere. The action made her heart jump. At last Owlan lead the two to a hollow tree and Owlan began making a fire. Theirastra was disappointed she couldn’t hold hands with Owlan anymore but being here alone with a handsome guy still made her feel warm and fuzzy in a way. ”umm...Owlan do you know how long these rain storms last?” Theirastra said hoping that it was not going to take forever. What was she think thinking Owlan looks amazing with his cloths soaked hugging all the right places to show off his nicely built mussels. The rains cold paled in comparison to this guys heat!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:54 am

"I'm not sure," said Owlan, "It's a tropical storm, so it's different from the ones we get back home. Usually they last longer, I would say until morning...midday tomorrow at the latest. So we'll be here for a while, you and I." Owlan's heart raced for no apparent reason, and then looking over at Theirastra he could see why, her clothes--like his--were completely soaked through. He could see the outline of her body, the curves of her hips and chest. He could see her breasts outlined within her clothes, and it made his cheeks turn red and his ears go hot. Owlan looked away, not wanting to seem like a pervert, "We'll probably have to...." he started, but never finished, "Never mind, it's stupid. What would you like to eat? I brought a few rations, so we won't have much, but it should last us."
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Theirastra was wondering what Owlan was about to say but brushed it off cus she didn't want Owlan getting uncomfortable. Theirastra nodist that she was wet and went over to the fire to hopefully dry off so she doesn't get hypothermia. or she could water bend it out of her clothes, but she didn't want to she felt lazy. "Ok thanks" Theirastra said as she was trying not to make eye contact or think that she was alone with a totally hot guy alone sitting right next to her and most likely sleeping in the same room tonight. Theirastra turned around to get a look outside to see the time but she was suprized that the sun was about to set already. Theirastra took a long deep breath "This is going to be a long night" Theirastra mumbled under her breath wile she exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:49 pm

"Yeah," muttered Owlan, and then he looked over at Thierastra, and through her wet, blue hair and soaked through clothes, Owlan noticed how truly beautiful she was. It wouldn't be the first time a Fire Lord--or Emperor in this case--had married outside of his element, but what was he talking about? Marriage? They weren't even dating, they were client and employee, simple. Owlan then realized he and her were shivering, and he knew the only way they'd survive the cold night would be if they... Owlan cleared his throat, "You know...we're going to freeze if we don't take off our clothes..." said Owlan, "I have a blanket...but only one, and we'll have to cuddle together under it by the fire to keep warm....I'm sorry if this is awkward, but if we want to live..." Owlan didn't wait for an answer, he figured if he was the first one to do it, maybe Theira would feel less awkward. Owlan removed his gloves and his armour, following by his tunic, leggings and everything else. Owlan removed his clothes until he was completely naked, and then he threw his clothes by the fire to dry, and covered himself with the blanket. "You next," said Owlan awkwardly, "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

special request (18+)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next