Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphonoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_voting_barhonoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphonoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_voting_barhonoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

honoring the Kyoshi statue

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Tiki didn't expect the fist.As the fist burned through her komono,she smiled.For som e odd reason she was happy.She didn't know why.Maybe because she found a match,or because this girl would be a worthy kyoshi warrior.As the chains rapped around her legs and pulled,Tiki waited for the once time.She waited for the girl to think she was a success,and once she was pulled close enough,she covered herself in earth again breaking the chains.Soon she covered her hands in hard rock.She isn't gonna attackthe girl,she never does unless she has too.She punched the ground to send earth waves,to spook the girl."This is fun."Tiki said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Kayuki was about to send her fist into the woman's face right when she seemed to collapse into the earth once more. Then chain breaking as it was pulled back into the gauntlet. Kayuki grinned and the woman, covered in rock sent a wave of earth as she had punched the ground. Kayuki lept into the air as the wave flew under her. Kayuki had once again released the gauntlet, yet poison darts were the projectile of her choice this time. Kayuki landed next to the woman, slid her leg behind her then up into the air, sending a flame from her heel at the girl.

" This is very entertaining indeed, usually i don't resort to my bending but it seems my fans are not in my possession at the moment." Kayuki pushed off the ground with her hand, to do a front flip, and send a burning bright flame towards the woman again.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:41 pm

"Ahh!"Tiki said as the flame hit her heel.To her it was good that Kayuki was using her firebending.That means she was winning.To help the burn Tiki made shoes out of the earth to cover her feet.As she watched the flame come at her like a whip she immediatly nade a sheild out of earth.Earth was a good defence,and thats all she used it for.But she made an exception."I see you are a strong fire bender."Tiki said soon sinking into the ground again.She stayed under there for awhile before busting out with her fist and send rocks flying everywhere.That was her chance.Her chance to run through the rock and immediatly tackle the girl.Tiki soon took the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Kayuki watched as she blocked her flame whips. A shield of rock seemed impenetrable. If only Kayuki had stronger lightning bending. She watched as the woman had sunk down into the earth and stayed there.

Kayuki snickered, " What are you hiding from me now?" Kayuki laughed, but then in a instance there was a rumble beneath her feet and the woman sprung out. Sending Kayuki flying back, she landed on her hand and lept back on her feet.

But then came the girl, out from the rock, diving straight at her. Kayuki and the girl locked, and tumbled to the ground. Kayuki scrambled from the mess and rolled away, only to get back on her feet immediately, sending powerful blasts of hot fire straight at her. She wasn't trying to kill the girl and it was easy to see that she would block her attacks.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 pm

The beautiful flame heated up Tiki's face just burning her cheeks a little that stinged.Tiki stopped.Was she gonna continue the fight or stop here?She did like the fight,correction she loved it.She loved going up against powerful people.Tiki looked the girl in the eye,they both haven't made a move for awhile.Tiki smiled out of breath.She pushed her fist into her other hand and bowed.Honoring the girl's strength.

"You are very skillfull."Tiki said."A very powerful fighter,perhaps,one of the best firebenders I have came up against,I honor you in respect."Tiki said at last."You will always have an offer to join kyoshi warriors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Kayuki grinned, spitting out blood as she watched the girl, she was a strong woman, Kayuki had found her match, and perhaps a great friend. The woman put her fist in her hand and bowed, Kayuki instantly began to relax, this was a fun spar. She didn't mean to hurt the woman too hard, a cut, couple of burn and bruises. While Kayuki was spitting up blood, had some nasty welts and a bunch of scrapes and cuts from the earth.

" It has been a honor fighting with you," She too bowed in respect with her fire nation hand sign, " Perhaps one day ill take you up on that offer," She said laughing. Kayuki grinned and walked closer to her, she stuck out her hand, "I am Kayuki by the way."
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Tiki watched the girl.As she stuck her hand,Tiki smiled brightly.Tiki didn't look like a fighter but she didn't look like a kind woman either.She slid her hand in the girl's.Her hand kind of hurt because of the firebending."I'm Tiki,and you probably already but I'm Kyoshi leader."She shook firmly,giving eye contact."If you need anything,Kyoshi island will always be here,to help you."Tiki took her hand out calmly and put it back at her side.She soon let her hair loose and walked slowly to the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Kayuki shook the woman's firm grip, smiled and nodded in respect. "I know someday we will be great friends", she muttered to herself. Kayuki watched as she put her hair down and left. Kayuki smiled, picked up her things and stared up at the statue they fought below.

She sheathed her fans, and headed out towards the edge of the water to catch a boat back to the main land, thinking about her expirence here.

(( EXIT ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

honoring the Kyoshi statue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2