Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kyoshi Warrior Training 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_vote_lcapKyoshi Warrior Training I_voting_barKyoshi Warrior Training I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kyoshi Warrior Training I_vote_lcapKyoshi Warrior Training I_voting_barKyoshi Warrior Training I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kyoshi Warrior Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaang
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Shaang

Kyoshi Warrior Training Empty
PostSubject: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Anora Tong was so excited that she couldn't contain herself. She was going to see the Kyoshi Warriors to join them and start her training. Even though she was very excited, she was just as nervous. What if they didn't except her? What if they think she is too weak? What if they cannot allow anymore people to join? All these thoughts rushed through her head as she nervously walked to the Kyoshi Warrior's barracks. When she got there, she shakily knocked on the door. "Yes?" asked the Kyoshi Warrior that opened the door.
"Are you the leader of the Kyoshi Warriors?" Anora replied.
"No, but I can take you to her." She led nervous young Anora to the Head Kyoshi Warriors office.
"This is her office. Knock first, and wait for her to tell you to enter. Do not enter without permission."
"Yes, ma'am," she said as she bowed respectfully. "Thank you very much."
"Your welcome. Good luck." Then she bowed back and walked away. She took a deep before knocking. Then she knocked and waited for the women inside the office to say enter.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 pm

" Yes, come in." Tiki said. Tiki was a eighteen year old girl and already she was lord of kyoshi island, and head kyoshi warrior. She had on her uniform, which was the only thing she wore everyday, her long blonde hair was out as she got up from her meditation. The door to her, what they call office was made if earth. She opened it with earth bending to see Anora. She smiled." Come in." Tiki said respectfully. It would be nice to have a member.
Back to top Go down
Shaang
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Shaang

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:07 pm

"Good morning, Lady I'miori," she said as she respectfully bowed. She thought about when her father was Lord of Kyoshi Island. Since her father retired, this young girl was chosen to be the new lord and she was the same age as she was. She was magnificent and worthy of her status. She was also kindhearted and a excellent leader. Kyoshi Island is lucky to have Lady I'miori leading the village and military. She sat down and explained why she was here. "My humble respects to you Lady I'miori and Kyoshi Island," she started. "The reason I have come here today is to join the Kyoshi Warriors and start my training with you. It has been my dream for some time to be a Kyoshi Warriors. I idolize the Kyoshi Warriors and they are my heroes. They were there on that dreadful day the Dark benders invaded, and protected us and drow them back when no one else would. I humbly request, will you let my join the Kyoshi Warriors and stand by me until my training is complete?" She waited patiently and nervously for her to answer. The next few seconds felt like an eternity as she wondered what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:11 am

Tiki was smiling." I'f be happy to train you." Tiki noticed how the girl didn't seem younger thsn her, nor older. Noticing it she gave a weird face, but it changed. Tiki walked to a closet, opening it up was a old kyoshi warriors outfit, it was a little worn out but still in good shape." Would you like to get started now?" She asked with a smile, soon getting out paint, she put just a little more on herself before she pulled up her long blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Shaang
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Shaang

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:24 pm

She was so excited when she took the old uniform that she could hardly contain herself. As she bowed again she said, "Of course I would, Milady!" Thinking to herself, she wondered if she was being too enthusiastic, but she decided that it wasn't possible. She couldn't wait to start her training as a Kyoshi Warrior, so she put on the old uniform and put on the traditional Kyoshi Warrior make-up. She felt proud in her uniform. It may be old, but it was new to her. She didn't complain about the condition of her uniform because she was sadisfied for now. She was sure that she could get a new uniform made when she was a fully trained Kyoshi Warrior. Struting proudly in her new uniform, she followed Lady I'miori to the training grounds to start her training.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:51 pm

" Now don't worry, that old thing is just for training, after training I believe you can have a new uniform, so shall we get started? Okay first of all, what is a Kyoshi warrior and what do they stand for? And what does a it personally mean to you?" Tiki asked, it was a way she started off the training, to get to know the person she's training. Her hands behind her back, Tiki looked nothing of a eighteen year old girl. To hold so much responsibilty iand to still be in her teen years. And to train someone her age. Leader of an island too, her mother would be so proud of her.
Back to top Go down
Shaang
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Shaang

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:32 pm

"The Kyoshi Warriors stand for honor, integrity, loyalty, discipline, and justice," she started off nervously. "What the Kyoshi Warriors mean to me is a group of noble warriors that are courageous, kind, compassionate, honest, and are trustworthy protectors of the people that rely on them." Although she was nervous, she spoke these words loud and proud because she spoke from the heart. When the Dark benders invaded on the dreadful Dooms Day, the Kyoshi Warriors were the ones that were there to defend and protect them. She confidently knew that the Kyoshi Warriors were all the things she stated and more. That awful Dooms day was her driving force to become stronger and stronger. She stood their patiently to await what Lady I'miori has too say about her answer. As she did so, she wondered what kind of training they were going to do. She was so anxious that it was hard to be patient. This was a dream come true.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Tiki nodded and then stopped." I know I am suppose to be training at this very moment, but what has inspired you to be a kyoshi warrior?" Tiki asked, holding her fans nicely. They were on either side of her, and she relaxed. It was a very important question to her. What inspired her was Kyoshi herself. Tiki having no mother or motherly figure, she hurried herself in Kyoshi's history's and facts. And each day since then, she decided she wanted to be a kyoshi warrior, deciding that when she was very little. And she never denied it.
Back to top Go down
Shaang
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Shaang

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Nervous young Anora was becoming more confident by the minute. She was proud and excited to answer this question. She anwered this question with such pride and gusto. "I am happy to answer this, Milady," she said excitedly as she bowed. "When the Dark benders attacked Kyoshi Island on that horrible day, they killed my parents, and that changed me. For a long while, I wouldn't speak, I wouldn't move, and I wouldn't do anything. Even though someone took me in, it wasn't the same. I was very close to my parents, and their death severely dramatized me. After awhile, I started to open up, and I started learning earth bending, and I was really good. My outlook changed dramaticly that day yet again. I decided that I was not going to let my grief run my life anymore. Upon thinking this, I remembered how the Kyoshi Warriors stood up for us and drove the Dark benders back. They protected us, and they were strong. I wanted to be strong too, and protect the ones I love. So I decided that I needed to join the Kyoshi Warriors in order to accomplish this. I looked up to the Kyoshi Warriors from that day on, and I will take pride in myself as a Kyoshi Warrior." She had a great big smile on her face as she said this, and she had a happy glow as she remembered how she changed for the better. From that moment on she was not nervous or worried anymore. She was confident at last. Good luck Anora.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Tiki nodded." I am sorry to say but becoming a Kyoshi warrior changes your look of bending." Tiki said demonstrating. She took out her fans and moved slowly around, raising a rocking then like lightning she shot it all over the place and as they fell, she smashed then with her fist." Kyoshi warriors bending is different from regular bending, as for Earth your stiff like a rock, and you have to connect with earth. Being able to bend like a Kyoshi warrior is likely a little different and harder, you connect with yourself a little more then the earth, relaxing more." She swayed in her usual way and then she giggle." The way I see it, you show weakness when you start your bending, then she show no fear as you use earth. I use my Kyoshi combat but sometimes use earth. Make sure you fans are always by your side." Tiki took her fans and put them gently in her pockets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshi Warrior Training   Kyoshi Warrior Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyoshi Warrior Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next