Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:41 pm

"Thanks Namito I am feeling better. What to take a walk outside?" Aki slipped on her regular outfit and walked outside to smell the fresh flowers and hearing bees buzzing around. A girl with blond hair was walking looking at the stone ground and bumped into Namito and said "Sorry." Aki did not see many people in these parts on the upper ring at 10:00 o'clock. "What's your name, I am Aki. We were just going to breakfast at the Juin Su Lye diner. Want to join us?" Aki said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Miku bowed. "Sure." In her head, she was rather shy. 'Should I pay? I have no money, so.. ugh..' Miku searched in her bag for money but she only had one copper coin. She sighed, hoping they'd be generous enough to pay for her small appetite. She happened to be in a fighting outfit, with no shoes. Embarassed, Miku blushed.
(OOC: What nationality is Aki?)
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm

"Its ok I'll pay for it" Namito pulled out his wallet that was chop full of gold coins. "I know I'm rich." "The befong family is the richest family in the earthkingdom!" "So lets get going!" OOC: Hey guys check out my RP site its open for all to join!http://thefuture.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:58 pm

(( I am the ocean spirit from my post in the sun warrior city she turned into one so she's like a grand master water bender))

Aki was wearing her casual outfit which she fought in usually. Aki's blue eyes looked at the sun it was about 11 o'clock. Hm, what to do, what to do. We could go to Ember Island for some rest and relaxation. That sounds good. Aki thought. "Namito and Miku want to go to ember island? My cousins have a nice house there, but they never use it. For some rest and relaxation on one of the finest beaches in the world?" Aki said looking at the sun high in the sky.
Air becomes a winter rose.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:12 pm

"Well I'm In I have nothing better to do." Namito said. "Maybee you could teach me some bending?"
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Miku smiled."Sure. I need to get away from this place, I grow weary of being put." Miku beamed inside of her head.'Yes! I get to go somewhere for once in my life..'
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Miku, Namito, and Aki went thought the upper ring to the lower ring to make their way to the air ship air-port. Aki walked to the ticket desk and Namito just shows the golden flying boar and 3 deluxe tickets on the finest airship. The ship left in 1 hour. Aki saw the ship on the far right it had a airship emblem, not a fire nation one anyway. A puddle of water was on the ground and Aki created a snowball and threw it at Namito when he was not looking.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 pm

"Oh,you wanna play?" Namito got a chunk of metal and flung it at Aki. "Laughing"
OOC: Aki please join my RP! http://thefuture.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:03 pm

The air ship was ready and we boarded it to see a large room with a sign "Welcome." on the door. Namito opened the door, to see a large room with a kitchen, beds, chandler, and other items throughout. Aki ran and fell on the bed feeling its softness. The captain said "We are starting our engines now prepare for flight, next destination, Fire Nation Ember Island. We should be there in about 3 days, breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served and you can order food also with air room service. Thank you and good night." The intercom turned off and Aki looked at the moon feeling her friend was inside of her. Miku looked out the window also with Aki seeing the stars and moon brightly shinning reflecting off each other's faces. "Do you want to see some water bending?" Aki said knowing that Miku's face lit up when she did the water bending while they waited on the air port.
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Miku looked in awe."I've always liked how beautiful water was...But then again, I'm not the avatar." She just managed a small laugh, blushing."I've heard water benders are powerful under full moons and night... is that really true?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next