Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:59 pm

" I come from a small island off the Earth nation border. No one has ever came to our island, we have no visitors." Aki let out a sigh and sipped her jasmine tea. The waiter came and re-filled it and left for the next fresh pot. " I left the island to explore the world. What type of bender are you?" Aki asked wondering if her was a spirit bender to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Then, a eerie group of men came into the tea shop. They came in and sat down drinking green leaf tea with honey. The men looked around at everyone suspiciously. Aki heard the forest spirit say in her head " They are going to kill you. Want me to protect you?" The forest spirit said. " Yes, but we might not want a huge public display." Aki said back. " Sure!" The forest spirit said and she said nothing else. Aki's spirit gloves warmed up her hands. The men walked over to her table and sat down. Aki could hear a *click* sound from his pocket. It was a knife. What if her hurt Namito? Aki though. The man was reaching out of his pocket. Aki was tense watching the man pull his hand out.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Namito quickly jumped up from the bar stool and threw a large rock chunk at the men using earthbending. And pulled the knife out of the mans pocket. "Don't show your face around here." "So help me I'll shove a stalagmite up your ass!" "Now were were we before the interruption?" "Well I'm an earthbender."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Aki looked amazed from how he knew that there was a knife. The men ran away wondering the same thing. Aki sipped her tea. Then, a dark cloud hung over the tea shop. Aki went outside to see a large airship looming above the shop. Aki had a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen, but she did not know when.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Namito looked up in amazement as the airship loomed over the tea shop. "This is not good" "Quicly come to my mansion we have and under ground tea cellar we'll be safe there." "Follow me if you want to live!"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 am

Aki knew she could protect herself, but she did not want Namito to worry. Aki bit her lip then looked as Namito started to run to his mansion. Aki had no choice, she started following Namito.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 am

"Well this is the Befong mansion" "Here we have our gold statue of the flying boar. Its been the symbol for our family for over 800 years." "My great great great great great grandma Toph Befong taught avatar Aang earth bending." Namito ran down the stairs into the tea cellar."This is were we store our tea." "In times of war we hide down here."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Aki was amazed that he was a dirt decendet of Toph. Aki went into the tea cellar. Namito lit a lantern in the cellar to give some light. It was filled with tea leaves and some pots that looked a little old and dusty. Aki sat on a wooden bench. The lantern light flickered. Then, a Aki could feel a bomb being droped. The airship was not from any nation of benders. It could be a airship of bandits. Aki did not know, but she did not have time. In a spilt second an explosion hit the ground. The cellar shook from the explosions might. Aki felt he spirit globes warm in her hands, Namito and Aki did not shake with the explotion. Aki's spirit globes protected them and the cellar from the sonic boom.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 am

Aki stood completely still. The air felt dead as Aki heard foot steps on the mantion. Aki looked at Namito then she opened the cellar door. Bandits were entering the house. Aki felt a strong sence of her attacking the intuders.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 am

"I don't think they can find us in here." but suddenly they heard a knock at the cellar door.
"Quick hide in this extra large crate!" Namito opened the door on the crate and got in. Aki followed and they closed the door on the crate. The crate had enough space and nick lit a lantern. "Be very quiet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next