Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Heart Beat - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeart Beat - Page 2 I_voting_barHeart Beat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Heart Beat - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeart Beat - Page 2 I_voting_barHeart Beat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Heart Beat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Heart Beat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Owlan walked away from the cabin quite happy. He had found that the artefact was indeed genuine, therefore, Owlan could finish up fast and have the Captain send it to his advisors on to boat for Owlan to study later. Owlan walked towards the stall where he had met Katsumi before and where he planned to meet her again. He couldn't wait to see her, and with every step towards the stall he took he felt more giddy. Owlan couldn't help but wonder how he could keep his mind clear enough that he was able to remember his way to the cart, but was so fogged up that he could barely remember his name or age at this point. Owlan appeared at the cart just on time, and saw that Katsumi was already waiting for him, and she had changed too; into a nice blue, evening gown. Owlan smiled and bowed kindly to her, "Milady," he said happily, "You're looking very lovely tonight. Do you have a place in mind that I could take you?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
RINNA:)
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:30 am

Kat watched as the sun casted beautifull colors across the sky. Pinks, blues and purples. It got past the stage of orange, as the sun barely peeked over the mountains. She leaned back on the bench, staring up into the sky. Then she heared footsteps and saw as Owlan came up to her. She couldnt help but smile.

Katsumi giggled a little as he bowed and complimented her and the way she looked. It was a little over the top the way she was dressed, but i was her favorite gown, and she needed to look at least decent for him. He was the Fire Lord after all.

She smiled, " I do have a place in mind actually. Just a small quiet little place. " She grinned as she grabbed his hand and slowly started walk in the direction. She didnt expect him to know the way, so she would have to lead. Kat wasnt in any hurry though, she enjoyed this moment, walking together. It felt fairly natural to her, which it really shouldnt. Yet Kat was a people person, just years of knowing how to deal with someone.

" Its my favorite tea shop, if thats alright with you." She looked at him, and smiled sweetly. They wouldnt have to go very far, it was only around a couple of buildings, and was right on the corner.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:02 am

"It's perfect," said Owlan as he sat himself across from Kat, "What kind of tea do they have here? Fire Nation perhaps? Or Earth Kingdom? Those are what I'm accustomed to. Also, could you spike the tea with some bourbon or cognac? I need something to help me unwind after today." Owlan sat cross legged and waited for Kat to order for them. As he sat there staring at her, he couldn't help but smile, "You have very nice eyes," noted Owlan as he rested his head on his hand, "They're very...reflective. I've always found blue eyes mystical, but yours...they especially see to draw me in." Owlan sat up and inhaled, "Sorry, i don't know what I'm saying," he laughed, "It's been a long day. I can't wait for my tea; this is a very nice place by the way."
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 am

Kat smiled as he sat across from her. It was a nice place, it was kept up fairly well. With candles placed at the center of the mohagany tables and embroidered cushions. It was cozy, but not to a point that you dont know your in public.

She giggled as he told her what he wanted, she nodded and placed thier order. Two Green, but one with a special kick to it. At first the server was rather confused, untill he saw that the Fire Lord sat with her, and instead of refusing thier service, he bowed and scurried off. Kat giggled and tilted her head as she saw Owlan slighty staring at her. It was rather flattering and she blushed slightly.

She smiled sweetly and looked away a little as he complimented her on her eyes. She didnt pay alot of attention to her features, as not every day she was complimetned on them. sHe knew she was pretty, by the way some men would have thier jaws on the floor as she walked by, but she had never had anyone say so nice of things about her appearance. " Thank you, " she said, softly.

" I dont mind, " she replied as he seemed to back track a little, apologizing for what he had said. kat nodded, this was a nice place, she said while looking around. It was then, that the server brought them out thier tea. Kat held her cup up as he poured both of thiers. He placed the canister containing the rest on the table, bowed, and scurried off again to take another order. " I agree, this is a nice place. "
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 am

Owlan inhaled the fumes of his tea and smiled, "Bourbon AND Cognac," he said smiling, "That's class." He took a sip, and despite the bitterness of the alcohol, he didn't seem at all affected. Owlan smiled, "That should pick me up," he said as he took another sip, "This is a very nice place you know? It's small, and quaint. Nicely decorated too. How did you ever come across it? It's perfect." Owlan took another sip as he waited for Kat to answer, he looked into her eyes as he did, why was he so drawn to them? To her? To her every word? What was wrong with him? Was he sick? Was he possessed? Was he going insane? Was he not himself? Frankly Owlan had no experience with women or girls at all, and would prefer a nice book to a good looking girl, but this one time, he seemed to be doing and saying all the right things. And they seemed natural.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Kat watched as Owlan enjoyed his tea. She smiled, it seemed he got his order right. She placed the cup to her lips and slighthy sipped on it. It was warm and inviting as it filled her throat, and warming her enitre body. She loved it here, and she agreed to everything Owlan said about it.

" Actually, i was brought here by my father, on one of his buissness trips. Now everytime in in town, i am in here at least every night. " She smiled and closed her eyes and she sipped again at the warm tea. She looked up at him, he stared into her eyes again, and Kat simply giggled and looked away. Why did this feel so natural?

She smiled, " Look, im not sure why, or what it is, but there is something about you that i find very intriguing. " She bit her bottom lip, " It just makes me want to be around you all the time. "
Kat sighed, she felt kind of guilty that she felt this way for him. He was the Fire Lord, was it right for her? And why would he ever care for her? Not like she was anything special.

" Im sorry, i probably shouldnt have said that. " she said looking away, with her cup set down on the table in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Owlan waved his hand passively, "Nah, it's fine," he said, "I feel the same way." Owlan took another sip; suddenly wishing he hadn't had BOTH cognac and bourbon in it. Normally he was a good drinker, and didn't get tipsy easy, but these were two very strong alcohols, something he'd never done before. "In fact, if it's alright right with you...I'd like to stay the night with you?" he asked, "You see my ship isn't set to arrive until tomorrow, and I only have enough money to cover our meal tonight--yes, it shall be my treat--and if it's alright with you, i'd like to spend the night." Owlan chugged the rest of his tea and then slowly slid his hand across to the table so that it rested on top of Katsumi's; her skin was very soft.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Kat smiled, it was nice to know that he did feel the same way about her. All doubt just faded from her mind. She felt rather gratefull of that was happening now. He was so kind to her, and made her feel special.

Kat bit her lip and grinned as he asked if he could spend the night with her, in her room. Since his funds were low at the moment. She was gratefull and honored that he wished to pay for thier time here, it wasnt necessary. but she wouldnt refuse him. " I would be most honored, if you would stay the night with me. And thank you so much for paying for tongiht. "

The girl smiled and stared at Owlan as he placed his hand on hers. Something futtered in her stomach, it wasnt a sick feeling, more like soft butterflies. Kat giggled and her cheeks filled with color. She probably looked so ridicoulos, her face turning red like that.

" I wouldnt mind it at all. " she said softly, before raising the cup to her lips using her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:21 pm

"It is nothing," said Owlan with a smile, "Would you like to eat something? Or shall we get going?" Owlan spent the time in wait of her answer to look at her more closely. To notice her long beautiful, red hair, which shone like fire in the moonlight. Her eyes which were like two sapphires shining in the moonlight. Her skin which was soft and pale, and made Owlan wish he could caress it. Her well curved figure which Owlan wished he could feel. And her soft warm lips which Owlan wanted to kiss. Whether this was love or a product of the alcohol, Owlan didn't care anymore, he welcomed it.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Kat shook her head, she wasnt very hungry, she only wanted to use this time to get to know Owlan, but now that he owuld be accompanying her back to the Inn, it would be alright. " Actually, im not hungry, but f you are, i wouldnt mind sitting here and waiting." she said smiling. Her heart actually was racing, something about him made her want to be close to him.

Kat giggled, and stood, " But if your not hungry either, We can go. " she smiled and looked down at him. Even with him stitting, she wasnt that much taller than he was. She was a smaller girl, but she didnt pay alot of mind to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart Beat
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next