Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_voting_barExploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_voting_barExploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Maki was above the boy on the balcony roof. She went out of the shadow world to fire the sleeping poison. Quietly she was in the distance to fire a clean shot to get away and let the water bender be to the outskirts of the city by the time he would wake-up. The nettle was aimed at the back of his neck an easy weak point. Maki touched her finger on the trigger and the nettle shot though the air. The boy put his hand to his neck feeling the pain then fell into a deep sleep. Maki grinned. She looked to see if he was hired by anyone. No luck. Maki stood watch hoping the water bender was safely out of the city.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Ian was out cold before he knew it, he fell off the balcony and luckily fell into a batch of hay. He was out for a good two hours before he finally came to. He felt the spot where a object had hit his neck. Whatever it was...it was quite powerful. Ian jumped to the top of a building looking around. Perhaps that water bender was smarter then she had let on? Or perhaps it wasn't her at all.

Then he spotted someone quite a ways away from where he was. She seemed to be blending into the buildings shadows. Perhaps not though, it was still the effects of the thing he was struck with. For now though he would play it cool and try to blend in. Maybe buy some earth kingdom clothes.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Maki had trouble in the shadow world for there was an interference and some people could see Maki. Well, I will give the shadow world a break it gave me a lot today. Might as well go pick pocket to get a good room to sleep in. Then find out where that boy is going to go. Maki acted as if she was an Earth Kingdom citizen. The cloth's were not her color but they would have to do. As Maki went down the street she saw a rich man put down his box of 1,000+ gold pieces on the floor next to him to look at tea jars. Kysi looked at the box then grinned. The tiger nudged the box into the nearest empty ally. Maki went to the box and put it in her bag. She slightly grinned as the rich man yelled " WHERE IS MY GOLD??" The inn was down five blocks. Maki went to the bathroom to take a few gold pieces out to not look suspicious. The man at the desk asked for the money and she gave him five gold pieces and she got a nice bed and breakfast in the mornings. Then Maki would find where the boy was going and who sent him to kill the water bender.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:08 pm

A young girl, Laria, or better known as the North Water Princess, was lost in a huge city. Better yet, she was a Waterbender, at the age of 9. She was running through the city, and her long brown hair blew in the wind. She sat by a fountain, and began to stream the water, making bubbles in the air, Laria began to giggle. Not knowing there was a Waterbender assasin on the loose, she carried on to waterbend.

*This is what Laria looks like: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 Anime_kid
Back to top Go down
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:16 pm

(where exactly is she? Ian left that area awhile ago lol. He's out and about now heading for the middle ring)

Ian had snuck into a fairly empty hotel through the open window across town in a refugee section of the lower ring. He sprawled out over the bed after finding suitable earth kingdom clothes. Whoever attacked him had been quite a ways away so hopefully no one would recognize him now.

He walked out of the hotel and got on top of the roof to scale things out. The middle ring seemed to be a few miles away but hopefully disappearing into the middle ring and eventually the Inner one would either make his attacker lose the trail or just give up. There was also the chance of spotting more water benders...but last time that had not gone over so well.

So the first place he needed to go in the middle ring was to a friend of his father's. Or a old friend. He had been banished a long time ago and he was told that the friend was here in the middle ring.

Time to go find an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Maki was walking to the site she saw the boy last and she stopped in her tracks. A young girl about the age of 9 was water bending little bubbles in the windy air. Maki was worried that she would get attacked from the assassin boys lurking around. Maki put on the Earth Kingdom cloth's and went outside to see her enjoying herself. Maki said " You are in danger there is an assassin killing water benders in the city come with me," she said quietly now in a whisper " I am not an Earth Kingdom citizen." The girl stopped water bending and followed Maki into the inn and in her room. "That assassin will kill you, please team up with me and we can find who sent him to kill your tribe members in the city."
Back to top Go down
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Ian had quite a hard time buying a ticket for the rail train into the middle ring. He had money and a lot of it but he couldn't get what he wanted. So instead of buying the tickets, he waited until an old couple had bought them and were waiting on the bench for the train to arrive in about two hours.

He waited himself for about half an hour before both of them had fallen asleep, as old people tend to do and then he took the tickets and was off to another station nearby. He boarded that and was off to the middle ring in no time.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 pm

It was late in the night and the little girl said she would come to join me to stop the boy killing her people. I saw the boy at the train station taking a ticket. Last time I was on a train I got a ticket not stealing, I stamped it myself. Maki thought as she watched the boy. I stamped two tickets to the same train and followed the boys tracks. We arrived in the middle ring. There was a large inn a few blocks away from the rain station a perfect spot. I gave the inn keeper 10 gold and we stay in an amazing room. There was 4 beds and a bathroom and a cooking area. I told the younger girl just to "Stay put in the room and don't leave, and don't open the door for anyone. I have the key and please don't do any water bending." Maki slipped out in the dark of night. The shadows danced around the buildings. Maki's hand opened and a small ball of dark energy formed in her palm growing larger and larger. A large shadowy figure with a hunter look with a demon looking bow and a hunting knife. Blending as a shadow to buildings. Then he became physical form. "Yes." he said willingly "There is a fire bending boy in the middle ring find out what he is doing and who sent him to kill the water benders. Also find out his name." Maki said calmly "Yes, princess anything for the royal of the Dark Bender tribe." The demon/ dark being went back into the shadows looking for his target. Maki looked at the moon 3:19 P.M. She looked at stars looking to see the future unfold, no luck but the stars hold the future like a map.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 am

Laria sat down in the room, and listened to what Maki said. She hid her Royal Water Tribe locket, with a picture of her and her mother inside in her small blue bag. Laria also put her canteen of water in her small bag, as she was told not to waterbend. She felt alone, without her mother, and without her baby brother, who would be an earthbender. ''Alright Maki, I will not waterbend''. Laria whispered, and she looked at her family photo.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Maki slipped into the room though the window. Laria was asleep holding a small blue bag. Maki slipped the bag out of the girls hands to see what she had been keeping. A small water tribe locket. It was beautiful with symbols of the water tribe. Then a photo of her family went into Maki's hand. Maki looked at the women, wondering how did Laria get to Ba Sing Se it is so far away from. Maki pondered the thought. She placed the bag back tucked underneath Laria's arm so nothing had changed. Then, feeling tired she feel fast asleep with Kysi on the floor, on the left side so Laria would not freak out by seeing the shadow tiger. The demon/ shadow being finding the boy, and it was lurking though the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next