Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_voting_barJust Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_voting_barJust Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just Another Day (( Open ))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:48 pm

"Well... I was caught thieving there." he said. "Now don't take me wrong... I hate having to steal, but if you have to steal to eat then it is a necessity. And I only do it here and there... Oh bother." he sat down on the ground, sighing.
"I started out as sailor, then our crews captain died and I was the cabin's boy. Now the other sailors weren't to fond of me, and we started fighting about who would be captain. I grabbed a rapier," at this he pointed towards the rapier at his side. "and fought tell they gave up on me and started killing each other until only I was left. I dumped their bodies off the port and I started steering the boat alone with a few of the other cabin boy's, eventually we saw a ship off the starboard bow, (and by the way, portside is left starboard side if right, bow is front, stern is back,) anyway, we saw the ship and attacked it with a few cannons and some muskets. Captured most of the men, but the rest abandoned ship. Took all the booty, and scooted off.'
'After that we steered towards land, sold the booty and got ourselves quite a treasure, so we decided to become pirates... after a few years of pirating we were really rich, so we decided to split ways. Sold the ship for a few silver pieces and went our separate ways. I continued to be a thief and traveled back to my home in the Light Kingdom, I tried to avoid my brother but he found me again. I ended up back home with him (my parent's are dead, and my brother takes care of me.) I hated it, and I wanted my life of adventure back, but this time he wouldn't let me free... and after a few months I escaped. I ended up going to the Dark Nation and becoming a thief there, until I was captured... I escaped again, and made my way to the Earth Kingdom by horse, met a few of my old friends along the way. I stopped to get a drink by the fountain, and then sat back and watched everyone, and you know the rest." he said. He stopped and pulled out his rapier, which shone in the sunlight. He made light dance around it, and then sheathed it again.
"I found out that I can make people see things that aren't real with my lightbending, cause without light reflecting off your eye you can't see anything. I used that to make a second of me and found that people would think it was me... see, and that's my story... well most of it." he said, finishing up with a contented sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:11 am

Daisuke watched in wonder at Eric. Who would guess that he had so many adventures. “Wow, for someone so young you went trough a lot of things”
He looked at the boy. Dark hair, Brown eyes, normal hight for his age.
It seemed like a normal, everyday kid. Who would guess.
“Wait, how old are you anyways”

(((Lets go back to the posting order. Rinna, Me, Kasei)))
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 am

(right, next you post Rinna, and ever onwards.)

"I'm 14. A lot of people say I'm a bit tall for my age." he said. He pulled out his rapier again. "A lot of memories go along with this rapier." he said. He thought back through all his memories. "And I've only met one kid that had been through almost as much as I've been through... anyway what about you Kirai?" he said. "What's your story, and how did you get into dancing?"
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Kirai stared at awe at Erik's story. " Oh my, thats very scary. " She listined to Daisukes and Erik conversation. He was 14? Very young. Kirai smiled when he asked how she got into dancing.
"Well my mother was a dancer, i never knew her, she died when she bore my twin brother. I have never met him, my father deserted me and my older brother, by leving the night she died. He left and took my twin brother with him. Saichi, my older sibling, he raised me, and as i would run around barefooted through the forest, i liked to dance around and bend light in the dark.... I guess i just have my mothers bypsy blood. I just wish i could see my twin brother, i wonder what he is like..." Kirai sighed and smiled. " Might as well tell us your story Daisuke. " She looked at him and sat at the edge of the fountain.

Last edited by Rinna on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:20 am

“Well there isn’t much to tell. I had a peaceful childhood, well, most of it. I lived in a small nature village with my father and sister. My mother died when I was born so I never actually met her. Living in a nature village was great until the fire nation attacked it. Everybody from my village was killed, except me and my sister.
Since I didn’t know where to go we lived on the street for two years. Then, when I got tiered of living like that I went of to search for my grandfather. Luckily I found him and he took us in. He lives in the upper ring of Ba Sing Se. I lived there for a couple of years, but living there was boring so I decided to travel the world. I’ve been traveling for a couple of years. That’s pretty much it:”
Back to top Go down
laileeha
Novice
Novice
laileeha

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:25 pm

"that must suck."said komona "i know how you feel."she said
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:35 pm

(((Hm, you cant RP until your character is approved)))
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 pm

(I think she might have a character. Laileeha you should be coming on from the side, like coming in from somewhere else traveling and listening, but if you don't have a character yet you should probably get one.)

Kasei looked at Lance. "Wow. That's quite a nice story. You've had a good life, and it's amazing how everyones life differs." he said. He sheathed his sword again.
Back to top Go down
laileeha
Novice
Novice
laileeha

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:31 pm

mine is waiting for approval.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:55 pm

((OCC YOu have to get approval before you RP dear, sorry. ))

Kirai listined intently at Daisukes story. Both men had rather interesting lives, hers wasnt anything extordinary as thiers but she was happy none the less. " It was very intersesting to meet you Erik, and to see you again Daisuke. Hey why dont we got get ourselves some tea, and we can talk some more, unless you have somewhere to be?" Kirai laughed and turned to finish picking up her things, she slung her bag over her shoulder, it ended up being heavier than she thought and she tripped and fell, right into the fountain. " Agh!!!!" she screamed. Kirai pushed her wet hair out of her eyes and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (( Open ))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next