Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_vote_lcapLin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_voting_barLin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_vote_lcapLin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_voting_barLin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fong Lin
Novice
Novice
Fong Lin

Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service Empty
PostSubject: Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service   Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:45 am

BASICS

Name: Lin Fong
Alias: Red Flash
Pets: A small monkey. The monkey is called Kwon and is from an unknown species with a very long and strong tail. Kwon is small and light enough to be able to perch itself on Lin's shoulder; his fur is chocolate brown and his torso and lower abdomn is covered in a gray color. The monkey has a recognizable "V" mark on it's forehead. It is quite skilled in stealing, teasing and running away and follows his master wherever he goes.
Weapons: None. He uses what he finds as weapon and throws it away once he's done.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Fong is very proud of his hair. Black like the night, soft like silk and reaching his lower back in length, he swore to himself to never cut it. His is held back by a simple dark red ribbon, except for a few strands of hair on the front, and hangs loosely on his back, swaying with every move he makes. Front bangs cover his forehead and frame his face loosely.
Eyes: Lin has almosd shaped eyes, neither too small, neither too big, giving him a mature appearance. The color of his eyes is brown with a hint of red in them.
Height: 5'10" / 1.78 meters
Clothes: Our man has a preference for deep shades of red and golden. As his job as a thief gives him the obligation to wear practical clothes to be able to move and bend his body in all possible ways and as well to keep him quite well hidden in the shadows, Fong has taken a liking in high collared shirts, black, puffy pants that are held by a red and golden sash tightly around his waist and boots without the usual pointy form that reach up to under his knees. As protection for his shins, he wears two dark brown leather protections, bound around his legs with red straps. He wears a glove around his left hand, hiding what has to be hidden from the public eye, with a golden plate fixed to it, on which a sinlge word is written: life.
Picture: http://meisai-salamander.deviantart.com/art/Fon-139281546?q=boost%3Apopular%20Fon&qo=0

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Fong Lin is a calm, patient man, who takes his time to think and weight the pros and cons of any situation he gets in or plans to enter. Having been taught well about manners by his parents, the young man shows a great deal of respect to anyone he meets, be it an ally or an enemy. Also having noticed that honesty and kindness payed best off, be it to fool or be it to create a relationship, Fong swore to himself to never lie, no matter what, nor to show hostility first to any person he'd meet. Stealing being his main life activity next to training his bending, Fong took a sharp habit of observing people and his environnements, finding out at a first glance what is worth or not to steal and how to detect a lie or not.
Lin is also a quite simple man, who doesn't run after fame nor glory or even wealth, despite the fact he likes expensive looking objects and money; he steals for the fun of it, to discover more and to win his life with it, not wanting to enter any corrupt group of people, be it directly or indirectly.

Personal Strengths: Fong is very fast, supple and quite experienced in close range combat.
Personal Weaknesses: Lin misses a major factor and that is strength. He bases all his moves upon speed, agility and endurance. He also lacks generosity, making everyone pay a certain price for his help, even his close friends.
Personal Hero: Sword Master Piandao, having read of him in a historic scroll he stole once.
Dreams and Ambitions: Fong harbors no specific dreams nor ambitions; he only strives to keep on living and teaching his knowledge to eventual friends and student's he'd might have.

Dislikes: Disrespect, Violence, Murder, People that steal his prey away, Lies, Fake People.

Brief History:
Fong Lin never had a heavy past that would make him emotional or grow weak. In fact, he was quite happy: his childhood was nothing else than joy and peace, being raised by two loving parents and inheriting the gift of fire bending, gift that hadn't shown up in his family for generations. Having gotten a more than decent education, his parents decided with him to send him to a university in Ba Sing Se, where he spend a few years, studying mechanics and science.
Once he was done studying, and felt bored from being a scholar, Lin said goodbye to his parents, kissed them on the cheek and went off to discover his own nation. He stumbled upon some mercenaries and mingled with them, just for the fun and interesting side of doing so. He actually learned how to survive and to steal, getting himself noticed for his exceptional speed and suppleness along with his endurance. But the world of mercenaries, where he had to follow the orders of a higher up starting to bother him, he cut ties with them and after having faced a few troubles, at the age of 19, he was free as a bird again.
Installing himself in the capital, he started to steal on his own and made himself quite a name, being called the "Red Flash" from the fact he had only been seen as one from the few people who managed to catch a glance of him jumping out of their window. One day, in one of his "outings", he discovered a monkey being sold; the poor little thing immediately interested him and with the money he just stole, he bought the animal and named it. Since then, it was a duo of mercenary thieves that frightened the nobles and the royal palace for their most precious possessions.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service   Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:01 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fong Lin
Novice
Novice
Fong Lin

PostSubject: Re: Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service   Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:26 am

Thank you~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service   Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lin Fong - Mercenary Thief at your service
Page 1 of 1