Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rei Bei Fong-Done 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_vote_lcapRei Bei Fong-Done I_voting_barRei Bei Fong-Done I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Rei Bei Fong-Done I_vote_lcapRei Bei Fong-Done I_voting_barRei Bei Fong-Done I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rei Bei Fong-Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroda Momiji
Novice
Novice
Kuroda Momiji

Rei Bei Fong-Done Empty
PostSubject: Rei Bei Fong-Done   Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:59 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Rei, Bei Fong
    Birthplace: Northern Air Temple
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
    Rank: Earth Bender (Master), Air Bender (Level of a somewhat experienced Monk)
    Element: Earth, Sand, Metal, Air
    Pets:
    Mala:

Weapons:
    Spiked Staff:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: June Third, 688
    Blood type: AB-
    Hobbies: Shirshumanship (Riding Mala around), Earth Rumble Tournaments, Pai Sho, Shogi
    Quirks: Rei is capable of accurately imitating nearly any noise or voice that he has heard before.
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Rei's hair is different from most Earth Benders, as it is kept in a neat pony tail, rather than left hanging loose or kept short. When up, it reaches down to the top of his neck, but when down it reaches to the middle of his back.
    Eyes: Rei has almond shaped, brown eyes. They aren't particularly large or small.
    Height: Rei is about 6'4, which is why he wields such a large staff, his above average height is due to his father's side of the family, all of whom have been tall men.
    Clothes: Although he is a native of the Earth Nation, and is expected to wear the clothing of his people, he has a modified outfit that is only slightly, but noticeably, different. There is Maroon trimming on the sleeves from the Fire Nation, yellow silk on the inside of his collar from the Air Nomads, and blue lining on the hair band he wears from the Water Tribes. The most prominent alteration he has made to his outfit is a long dark green cloak hanging off his right shoulder.

His battle outfit is basically the same as his everyday outfit aforementioned, with an added modification of metal plates sewn into the cloth as extra armor, and if needed, material to Metal Bend with.
    Skin: Rei's skin is fairer than that of most Earth Benders, all of it, excluding that on his palms and the bottoms of his feet, is flawless, with the skin on his palms and feet being calloused from Earth Bending.
    Body Type: While tall, Rei isn't as stocky as his father, but is more lean, like his mother, who was of the Air Nomads. But don't let his lean stature fool you, he has well defined muscles and plenty of them, due to the rigorous physical training needed to Earth Bend.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Rei, unlike many of his fellow Earth Kingdom members, is very calm, and thinks things through. He prefers to let a situation play out before acting upon it. When it isn't his fight he prefers to take the path of least resistance, a mentality inherited from his mother.

But, if it is his own fight, Rei is the full embodiment of a steadfast Earthbender, as he is as stubborn as anyone gets. Once he has made a decision, he will stick by it, even to the point of exhaustion. His sense of right and wrong is nearly as strong as his will, however, some situations will press him tot he point of doing something that would be out of character for him.

Rei hasn't joined the Earth Kingdom military, as he is young and because he has yet to leave Ba Sing Se. He wants to be able to see the world before he risks his neck for his home, call him selfish, but he had an innate urge to see what the world is like, especially with this being a time of peace. His sense of humor is a little dry, but he will laugh at some things, namely at the expense of others, and he isn't proud of it, but that's the way he is.
    Personal Strengths: Unshakable will, steadfast resolve, logical when addressed with a problem.
    Personal Weaknesses: Critical, typically closed unless he knows you well, Slow to forgive, Stubborn.
    Personal Hero: His ancestor, Toph Bei Fong, he seeks to master the art of Earth and Metal Bending to an even greater degree than she did.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Rei seeks to see the world, to visit each nation and eventually become known for his bending abilities. He wants to master both his father's element of earth, as well as his mother's element of air.

Likes: Tea, Meditating (Both in the Earth Kingdom and Air nomad disciplines), Mala, Pretty Women, People who fight for their beliefs, not for glory.

Dislikes: Petty People, Dishonorable Acts, Religious Nutters, Closed-mindedness.

Brief History:

It was unheard of, an Earth Kingdom General and an Air Monk falling in love, but happen it did. Rei's parents were from two completely different cultures, his mother, a master of Air Bending, was a monk in the Western Air Temple. His father was a powerful General in the Earth Kingdom army, descending from a long line of Earth Benders, all in the Bei Fong bloodline.

It was on a brief ambassador assignment in 687 that Rei's father met the woman to be his wife and Rei's mother. Their love emerged out of the month that Rei's father spent at the Air Temple, and while Rei's mother was a monk and was dedicated to her study and mastery of Air Bending at the temple, that didn't stop her from marrying the man who she would bear Rei with.

So, when it came time, on June Third in the year 688, Rei was born, just ten months after his mother and father were married. His father was wealthy from his work as a General, and his mother was a skilled weaver, so he was used to money from a young age.

He grew up in both the Northern Air Temple and Ba Sing Se, which was his father's home city, and learned from the masters in both, the ways of the Air Bender and the Earth Bender, as his parents wanted to bring out any bending ability he had inherited from them. At the age of six, it seemed that Earth would be Rei's predominant element, as he first bent that element at that age, however, even with the emergence of Earth as his first element, he still traveled to the Northern Air Temple to continue his Air Bending forms, just in case that element emerged later in life.

He got along well with people of both nations, he was agreeable and knowledgeable, which benefited him in the Air Temple when talking to the Nomads there, but also a fighter and strong-willed, which let him stand up to even the largest of the Earth Benders in Ba Sing Se, specifically those that were known for their ability in underground fighting. So he grew up, being ferried from one nation to the other and learning both of his Father and Mother's cultures, absorbing both and accepting parts of each for himself. Also traveling with him, was his pet Shirshu, Mala, who had been a present from his father at a young age. While Rei was young and Mala was small, they could easily ride on Rei's mother's Sky Bison, Kata, but as Rei entered his teens, and Mala grew to her full, very large and intimidating, size, that became an impossibility. This resulted in Rei riding Mala all the way to the Air Temple from Ba Sing Se, which was nearly as fast as riding Kata, now that Mala was fully grown.

At the age of nineteen, Rei's training in Air Bending Forms paid off, when, while studying with the other students in the yard, one surprised him, and he, out of sheer reaction, sent a blast of air at the student, throwing him across the enclosure. This showed that Rei had not only inherited the element of Earth from his father, but also the element of Air from his mother.

Several months have passed since Rei awakened his latent Air Bending abilities, but not much has changed, he has long since achieved a great deal in his Earth Bending, learning both Metal and Sand Bending, but he has yet to master Air, as he is only now able to use it. He is proficient at attacking and defending as a disciple of the Air Nomads would, but still has much to learn before he is a master of his Mother's element.

Last edited by Kuroda Momiji on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Momiji
Novice
Novice
Kuroda Momiji

Rei Bei Fong-Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Bei Fong-Done   Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

Completed.
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Rei Bei Fong-Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Bei Fong-Done   Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 am

I'm a little borderline in whether to accept you or not.,,,

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rei Bei Fong-Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Bei Fong-Done   Rei Bei Fong-Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei Bei Fong-Done
Page 1 of 1