Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_vote_lcapLeaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_voting_barLeaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_vote_lcapLeaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_voting_barLeaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 am

Koga stands at the front gate with a few cloth bags in hand with food in it as he waits for Kirai. Koga looks at the multiple ships ready to leave. "Its almost time to go." Koga looks to his left to see some men in full black staring at him. He notices that their faces are being covered. Koga quickly with his left hand which was inside his cloak opens his water skin ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 am

Kirai runs towards the gate. " GAH! I spent to much time pondering!" she exclaimed. Kirai hustled down the street, time was ticking away and she didnt want Koga to leave her behind. Suddenly she rounded a corner and saw him standing there. She sighed in relief, but she saw that the ships were about to leave. She ran a little farher more but then realized what was happening. Koga stood and stared off to his left. Men cloaked in black, with no faces. She stood halfway between them and Koga. She looked at them, then at him. " Koga, " she said worried.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:27 am

Koga looks at Kirai and smiles. "Glad you can make it." Koga points to a ship. "That ship right there goes to the Earth Kingdom.Take this bag and ill be there in a minute. Gotta take care of something."

Koga begins walking to the group of men in black. Koga notices that there are five of them. Koga unties his cloak and throws it into the air and draws his sword with his right hand simultaneously. All of the men glance at the cloak and Koga slices the three in the front,slicing horizontally at their chest. the three men fall to the ground in pain and Koga thrusts his left hand at the fourth man on the right causing the water in his water skin to fly out and get condensed enough to cut the man's chest.Koga then moves his hand back to his side making the water go back into the water skin and Koga slashes the last man's right leg making him fall.

Koga sheaths his sword quickly and catches his cloak as it is coming back to the ground and puts it on and ties it. Koga notices the ship is about 7 feet from the docks. Koga begins to run and jumps onto the water and using his water bending skills turns the path he is running on to ice. Koga runs so he is one foot away from the shit and jumps onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:40 am

Kirai just stood frozen in between the men. Koga looks at her and smiles,"Glad you can make it. That ship right there goes to the Earth Kingdom.Take this bag and ill be there in a minute. Gotta take care of something." he says. Kirai nods and runs over to Kogas bag. She carry it onto the boat and from the side of the boat she watches Koga. He thrws his cloak up into th air, and using his sword he slices three men across the chest. Instantly blood is spilled over the ground from the men on the ground. There are four of them and with another man Koga thrusts water at him out his pouch and it cuts the man chest as well. As for the fifth, Koga cuts his right leg. In pain the man instantly fall to the ground and screams. Kirai covered her mouth, and a tear ran down her cheek. Seeing those men bleed to death on the ground and screaming got to her. Kogaretied his cloak on. Kirai gasps and finally notices that the boats started moving. " Koga!" she screamed. The man began to sprint towards the water, he leaps out and lands on a sheet of ice he formed. From there he jumps onto the ship.
Kirai just watched in shock, awe, and terror. This man just killed five men in under a minute.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:54 am

Koga looks at Kirai as he walks towards her."I am sorry you had to see that. They were some enemies from my past. People who want me dead." Koga unsheathes his sword and puts his right hand over the blade and gently moves up the blade and the blood flies into the ocean.Koga used his water bending skills to remove the blood from his blade and armor.

"If you don't want to travel with me I will completely understand." Koga looks out into the Ocean.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:00 am

Kirai just stood there in silence, just as she usually does when she is scared. ."I am sorry you had to see that. They were some enemies from my past. People who want me dead." he explained. She watched as the Warrior removed the blood from his armor and sword. A blood bender as well. Kirai started to cry once again. Death was a touchy thing to her. "If you don't want to travel with me I will completely understand." Koga said as he stared out into the water. Kirai shook her head, It was took late to turn back now. Suddenly Kirai stepped towards Koga and wrapped her arms around his torso and buried her face against his armored chest. " I forgive you," she wispeared, " I guess ill just have to get used to things like that." The girl let go of him and placed her hands on the rail. She too stared intently at the water.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Koga feels Kirai hug him but Koga has a sad expression on his face. "This is not something you can get over. Trust me." Koga looks at Kirai and smiles. "Just so you don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a blood bender.I just used the moister in the air to push the blood off.Blood bending is not a skill I want to learn."Koga takes off his cloak and puts it in his cloth bag.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Kirai looks back at him, Maybe he was right, maybe she will have a hard time getting over the violence.But she would try, for him. The first person that she has spoken to in the two years. She wanted to get to know this man, see who he was on the inside. Get close and befriend him. Kirai listened as he explained that he wasn’t a blood bender. And she smiled. At least he had pride in himself. Blood bending is a sick and unnatural art, that shouldn’t be used. The idea of taking away someone’s right to move sickened her. Kirai looked out over the ocean, and calmly spoke, “ Koga, why did you ask me out tonight?” She turned her head to watch him as he out his clock in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Koga looks at Kirai and smiles. "I don't know. Something in me just wanted to ask you." Koga looks at the Captain who came outside for a smoke. "Where is this boat taking us?" The Captain looks at Koga. "To a harbor that leads to a road to Omashu." Koga smiles."Thank you." Koga looks back at Kirai. "To Omashu I guess." Koga looks off into the ocean.

(OCC:This is the last post of this topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world   Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Light Kingdom To explore the world
Page 1 of 1