Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))   The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Hongki clicked the red button, the cylinder platforms rising.

The stadium dimmed, blue spotlights hitting each one of the dancers one by one. One side played BigBang, the other played ... The Weird Wizards. Yukina's and Hongki's faces were blank when they saw the opponents' song on the large spilt-screen as it descended from the ceiling.

The songs began.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))   The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Massie watched in amazement. They were good. "Their good, right Taylor"? Massie asked. Taylor nodded. Then he whispered in her ear, "We are going to be better". Massie smiled, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wally
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Wally

PostSubject: Re: The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))   The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:03 pm

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Cheered Wally and Donghae from the relaxation room. "Fight, fight, fight!"
The melody of the Weird Sister's song clashed horribly with that of the BigBang song. "My ears are bleeding," Wally said.
Donghae, meanwhile, was very nervous. "We're next, huh. We're the next up...we're next, I guess. We're all next like."
Wally nodded. "Let's go prepare."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))   The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:09 pm

The song ended.
The dancers were breathing heavily, looking at each other's teammate with smiles.

The Announcer spoke, "Will the contestants please say their score!"

Earthy and Luna spoke, "8648."
Yukina and Hongki spoke, "9243."

The crowd roared, the Announcer spoke again, "What a close match!! Off by a rounded 600 points!" The cylinders lowered and Hongki quickly hugged Yuki. Earthy and Luna smiled and cheered for Yuki and Hongki.

Hongki took Yuki's hands, "We did it! One more battle to go, but that's another day. Now we rest and enjoy our stay.." Yukina nodded and smiled, "Yea! I can't wait to meet the other challengers! I wish them luck who's next."

Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))   The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Massie, and Taylor got up. They were next. Massie stretched real quick, and cracked her knuckles, and rolled her shoulder blades back. She put her brown hair up. Taylor copied Massie except for putting his hair up. Massie, and Taylor went to the platform, and hit pop, and hit Pictures of You by The Last Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Wally
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Wally

PostSubject: Re: The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))   The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Donghae and Wally walked out on the platform, holding hands. They wore blue shirts and blue sweatpants (the thin kind). They both had on "Finding Nemo" charm bracelets. The crowed roared, and blue lightsticks pulsated in one sixteenth of the stadium.
"Let's see here," said Wally. "Pop...Super Junior...It's You."
Donghae looked at Wally, nodded, and locked in the data.
"Good luck," whispered Donghae. The clasped hands let go.
Wally took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))   The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 am

Hongki and Yukina were watching their performance on the live-feed, "Wow. They're good! I wonder who we will be going up against in a few days.." Hongki nodded, having his elbows on his knees, chin in his hands. He was watching seriously.

Yukina smiled hearing their choices smoothly go well together, "I love their song choice! We must choose something FT Island when we go." Hongki looked back and smiled, "Right! Oh, and did you hear there might be special performances during this tournament? BigBang might be here, as well as Super Junior."

They both drew attention back to the screen, with the soft sound of Hongki eating an apple.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))   The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:30 am

Massie, and Taylor stopped. It was the end. The announcer said to announce their scores, and Massie said: 7867. Wally said: 9115. Wally and Donghae won. Massie, and Taylor walked off stage. Massie was a little upset but didn't show it.

"Hey, we did good. No need to be upset is there Mas"? Taylor asked, before kissing her. Massie kissed him back. "No, Taylor there isn't". She said, as they walked back stage. They were mobbed by paparazzi, cause Taylor Lautner was famous, and all. They ran to the room. Actually ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))   The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The D.D.R. Tournament. ((Open to those who ask Mas, Wally, or Yuki.))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2