Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_vote_lcapAn Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_voting_barAn Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_vote_lcapAn Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_voting_barAn Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))

Go down 
+2
Fire Lord Kouzai
Henate
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) Empty
PostSubject: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:01 pm

(( Incase you didn't remember what Azami looked like.
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/general-chat-f129/azami-and-lucian-t747.htm ))

Azami looked around, walking along the beach. The bright sun shined; her wings seeming to have this kind of glow. Her long dark red hair flowed with the slight wing, her long white dress just moving like the waves as she walks along the white sand.

She stops walking and smiles, seeing a familar face, "Hey!" Her wings also dissolving into her back. Azami waves at the figure with one hand, the other holding some of her hair. Her lavendar eyes squinted to see the face. Azami's beauty fitted her wings, making her look just like her angelic-self.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Yui came running towards Azami, yelling loudly, dragging her massive axe along the ground "Azami-chan! Azami-chan!!!!" She yelled out, running towards her. Yui's pink hair flowed in the wind as she approached a big grin on her face "Yui-nyan missed you so much, Azami-chan! Where have you been Azami-chan! Yui-nyan was so lonely!!" A rock pops up from the sand, Yui being completly oblivious of it, trips, landing face first, sending her axe propelling forwards, comming to a stop a few inches before Azami. Yui lied completly out-stretched, face down in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 am

Kishiu sighed as he walked from the nearby woods "Watch yourself there kiddo" he said "Before you kill yourself, or others for that matter." Kishiu stopped infront of Yui and held out his hand "Get up" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:10 am

Yui slowly pushed herself off the ground, getting into a seated position, rubbing some sand out of her eyes, before she glances towards Kishiu. She reaches out her own hand, aiming it towards Kishius hand to pull herself up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 am

Kara swam in the ocean waves relaxing after a long day of the hunt for the forest clan. Today was tradional day of the hunt the eleder sends the warrior to lead the hunt to get most the meat for the fall and winter months. Kara lie back and opened her eyes seeing a giant spirit dragon soaring above her. The dragon turned and landed on the beach and Quan appeared. His blue eyes gleamed in the sunlight. Kara sighed and Teliported next to Quan "Hello everyone, how is everyone?" Kara said with a light smile on her face, "Quan quickly shuffled over next to Yui. "Sorry I about last night I wanted to come but the Spirit Clan said I couldn't come, I had to sneak away to even get here." Quan said hoping she would understand because the clan forbade him to go after the sunsets they say 'Demons will eat you.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Aomori was running down the beach his bare feet hitting the sand making him trip a bit. His arms were waving wildly around his body. Small flying things were buzzing around him biting at skin. He swatted one away and it landed in the sand, flew back and started to bite him again. He stopped and screamed, "Go away!" then in a matter of seconds the flying creatures were gone and a light smile went across his face. He shrugged and sat down on the sand and starred at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 am

Bella-Marie came onto the scene. "Hi guys! Yui, are you okay"? She asked running also tripping then pulling herself up with no ones help. Brushed the sand off herself, and also watching Aomori wave his arms around, she started laughing. "Oh I am good Kara, and you"? She asked.

Poor Aomori, but its just so funny. I hope Yui is okay. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 am

glances towards Quan, shaking her head slightly "Don't worry about it, Quan. Yui-nyan isn't mad" She then turns towards Bella-Marie smiling "Yui-nyan is just fine!" She then turned towards Aomori, letting out a small giggle at the situation he was in. "Where is Yui-nyans axe?" She asked them, glancing around her, unaware that it was lying right before Azami's feet.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Saiyo walked up, bringing himself out of his dark vision thoughts. I bet it would be easy to drown myself in that ocean... he thought, then bit his lip to stop thinking about that. "Your axe is right here." He said to Yui, not attempting to pick it up. He knew he would probably kill himself if he got too close to it this soon after having a vision. He moodily flopped down next to Aomori, grunting at everyone as his way of saying hello. "Akane had to stay at the temple, sorry guys."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 am

Kishiu stretched and walked over to a nearby tree. After making sure it was thick enough, he started to climb it with ease, as he reached the highest branch he sat down in the Y of it and relaxed. He looked down at Saiyo "Something wrong there buddy?" he asked "You look a little off."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))   An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Angel's Feathers. ((Open to all Ancients.))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next