Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_vote_lcapWhen Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_voting_barWhen Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_vote_lcapWhen Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_voting_barWhen Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 am

Lodi had been walking the lands for a long time. He had taught Ren many things on his long journey. Though he was just a child and he had learned much while traveling with him he still had much to learn. Lodi had fought and killed his fifth target in the fire nation. He had also kinda killed everyone else in a small village that was hiding the target. Lodi was not a man of barganing so once he found them a obstical he removed them from his path. Large clouds of smoke billowed from the small town as he stood in the middle of it. There where still cries of terror in the town as he did not kill everyone, just anyone who had a weapon and stood in front of him. He now closed his eyes and searched his memories to find the next target. A gust of wind blew by as he re opened them. He knew where his next target was and he turned to his left and began his slow journey to the elemental kingdom.

Women screamed as they saw the man who had ravaged the town to just find one man. The ran past him as they wanted to live another day or just to cry in peace alone; far away from Lodi. He slowly walked out of the towns edge as he soon he knew that someone would see the smoke and the chaos. He knew that if he didnt get some distance that he would have another fight on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nikkimarie
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Nikkimarie

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:19 am

Nicole could see the dark smoke clouds just ahead. Something was burning. Something was being destrayed. She ran though the trees, toward the smoke. Womens and childrens screams could be heard from where she was. She wasn't sure what to do, Though she couldn't just sit around and do nothing. She could now see the smoke, the flames, the people running. She stood there staring at the caious that stood before her. But that's when she saw him. In all the confusion one man stood, not running like everyone else. That's when she realized that these people were running from him. He turned, starting to run. But Nicole refused to let him just leave like that. So instead of being like everyone else she followed him. She knew it was probably stupid but she did it anyway. "Hey! Stop!" She called after him. She hoped he would stop and not make her use her bending to stop him.
Back to top Go down
http://Greenwoodhighschool.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:30 am

Lodi stopped as he knew someone would challenge him. He thne thought of walking away be him was in a violent mood. He turned around to see a women who was not afraid of him. His red eyes glared at her as he looked her up and down. He was seeing if she was really a challenge for him. He deemed her not a challenege as he did not like fighitng women as they normally never fought back or put up a challenge. He was not sexist either more or less he deemed no one a challenege. She noticed that his hand was hanging out of his coat but she could not see his other hand as the hand was not in the sleeve. he only drew out his hands of he was going to fight with his sword.

His eyes then glowed red as three dots formed around his pupil. They spun in a circle then stopped and vanished. He turned and he began walking away without saying a word to her. He was not going to attack her as he had no weapon in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nikkimarie
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Nikkimarie

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:44 am

A dumbfounded look crossed Nicoles face aas the red eyed man turned and started to walk away. anger started to build up in her. He destroys a town then refeuses to talk to her. How rude. She glared at him, his back facing toward her. Quickly before he could get too far she shot a fireball towards him. Purposly she missed, hitting one of the trees. She watched as the tree fell towards the ground. "I said Stop." She said, letting anger in her tone. She took a few steps towards him, hoping he wouldnt try to hurt her.She didn't like violence and prefered to handle things in a calm matter. "Why? Why did you do that back there? All those people. All those women and children. How could you do that to them?" She glared at him, showing no fear. She wanted to hit him, to hurt him for hurting all those people, but she couldnt. She wouldnt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 am

As the fireball hit the tree and it fell before him. He fully turned around as she now had his full attetion. His eyes glared at her as he stared at her in curiousity. He looked back at her as her stance he could tell she wanted to hurt him. He could fell her anger and rage, he found it funny as she loved the people as they did nothing for her. He waited for another fireball as he tested if she really wanted to fight. The first fireball was enough for him to give her his full attention. Then she asked him on why did he do all this. He looked her up and down and sice she was a fire bender he knew that she could do distance damage. His eyes bored into her as if he was looking into her own mind. " He deserved to die, anyone who harbors or an excessive is my enemy" he said calmy like it was no big deal at all.
Back to top Go down
Nikkimarie
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Nikkimarie

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:14 am

Nicole glared at him. "No one deserves to die. No one." She said in an angry tone. She didnt like this guy, didnt like his attitude. It was angry and violent and she hated it. "Did you ever stop to think that there might be people who love these that you're killing?" She took another step towards him. "What if you lost the person you loved the most?" She was almost shouting.She didnt know or understand why she was so upset. After all She hadn't known these people. But It dint seem to make a difference to her at the moment. Just because she hadn't known them didnt make the any less human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 am

The moment she mentioned if there was anyone he ever loved, the memories of seeing his mother raped before him erupted in his thoughts. He clenched his eyes together in pain and rage. In a split second a burst of heat and fire exploded all around Lodi. Like a gust of wind everything erupted at a high speed flowing away from Lodi. His energy was pushing out large amounts of heat as he was angry with his memories of the past assualting his mind. The wind calm down as Lodi did as well. His eyes no longer calm as hate filled them as he glared at the girl. she had no put him in a state where he no longer cared who she was and now she was his enemy. His withdrew his hand from where if drapped. His hands appeared from his sleeves, his slowly reached his hand to his sword hilt on his back. He clenched the handle as he withdrew the blade, electricity danced around the blade as it came out of its sheath.

"Run" he said as he gave her a head start.
Back to top Go down
Nikkimarie
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Nikkimarie

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 am

She looked at him, surprise in her eyes. She hadnt ment to make him angry like that. Nicole knew by the look in his eyes that something she had said had made him mad. She could she the pure hate and anger for her in his eyes. She took a step back as he drew his sword. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say anything to make you mad or upset." She said, her tone apoligetic. She took another step back and hoped he would not harm her. "I'm just trying to understand. Why do you say the people you killed were your enemys? why are they your enemys?" She hoped her questions wouldnt make him more angry with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 am

Lodi glared at her as she took a step back. She would not fight him. He found it discusting ! He hated her for enticing him to fight by threatening him with a fire ball then attacking his past with foolish words. He knew this girl did not deserve his blade as he could see she was more afraid or trying to tell herself that she was tough but fear took over. He tossed hsi sword in he air as it land perfectly in its sheath. She asked the same question again as to why he would do such thing and why they where his enemy. His nerves calmed down as he knew this girl did not deserve the honor of death, she should live with her fear.

" Weakness becomes strenght. Strenght becomes power. And Power becomes Legend." He said to her in a riddle. He was teaching her not to be afraid if she could understand his short lesson." I am not going to tell you my name as it means nothing. I assume you have no idea who I am. Have you heard the Legend of the Mist?" He asked her. He continued " I kill because I can, I kill because who I kill earned the honor of death. I kill because they have wronged me, I kill the ones who have tormented me many centuries ago." he said. even though he was 30 in real age he was over 100 years old. But due to a curse he performed on his sister so long ago he was able to come back now. " I hunt a part of my family who led to someones death and humiliation. I have come back to finish the job....anyone who stand in my way will die. as you can see in the town not everyone is dead, I left them alive since they were not in my way." he fnished.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Ai observed the scene from a tree top, She remained in a spirit form, normal humans would not be able to see her in this form. She was wearing her ceremonial kimono, there were countless of victims, and perhaps someone she would deem worthy of vengeance.
She had seen everything, from the first time someone had been murdered and someone felt hatred towards the killer. The village was on fire, people screaming, small children crying. Her attention turned to a scene unfolding beneath her. A man and a girl having a heated discussion, one of them were the murderer of all these people, while the girl was just an innocent by-stander. She pushed herself off the branch and slowly glided towards the ground before landing softly on the ground.
She had been following Lodi since he had returned, and his hunger for vengeance was what kept her there. She was still trying to determine whether or not he deserved the help from her power which would ferry his torementors straight into hell.

(Ai is a spirit btw, and i hope you don't mind me joining ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)   When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Metal and Hate Combine (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1