Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lodi Doletskaya 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lodi Doletskaya I_vote_lcapLodi Doletskaya I_voting_barLodi Doletskaya I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lodi Doletskaya I_vote_lcapLodi Doletskaya I_voting_barLodi Doletskaya I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lodi Doletskaya

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lodi Doletskaya Empty
PostSubject: Lodi Doletskaya   Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:40 am

BASICS

Name: Lodi Doletskaya
Pets: A Black Cat, he had adopted a cat as he and the cat had locked eyes for a while. He could tell that it was much like him so he adopted it.

Weapons:

Diauchi: A long reverse sword: He hates killing, but he will if he must. The sword is much longer then most swords. It has a golden handle and when it is weilded it is covered in electricty from his output when he bends.

APPEARANCE:

Hair:He has long black hair which covers his face
Eyes: He has red eyes that can glow bright red in the dark. it is the only thing that people can use to spot him out in the darkness.
Height: 6 feet
Clothes: He wears a hat that coveres his whole face except his face and eyes. He wears a large coat which covers his nose all the way down to his feet. The coat is black and it has red markings all over it. Underneath he has a black combat suit which helps him move faster as it is lighter then a feather.

Picture: Lodi Doletskaya C:%5CDocuments+and+Settings%5C145980%5CMy+Documents%5CMy+Pictures%5CItachi

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality:He is deadly, he does not engage until he has deemed the person worthy to fight. he shows no mercy when he is in combat. He has a bright passion of hatred but he is very calm and show no emotion when someone looks at him.
Personal Strengths: Fighting, paitents
Personal Weaknesses: Being around people, he has a foul history
Personal Hero: The only hero he has is the sound of the wind
Dreams and Ambitions: He has no real goal, more or less he travels the world to explore and learn

Dislikes: Being around people, being in ANY city in general

Brief History:Lodi had a dark history, death, pain, and chaos. He was born before the first avatar. When he was young his family was betrayed by his sister in order to save herself along with her boyfriend who was a pirate. The gang raided and burnt the village was burnt. His mom raped before him and then killed. After he was alone so he began to teach himself how to fight and kill. His legend was born as he gathered the name Manslayer and Demon in the mist. His rage could not keep him as he even fought the avatar and in death he could not be stopped as he cursed his sister. With each boy born they were cursed with lodis rage. All the visions would haunt the boy until he would then adopt lodis name and create the same horrors. Until the family countered the curse With two boys, each with the curse. But this had a consequence, if Ahbwen or Ryzu died. The two boys who were cursed something horrible would be born from their deaths.

Last edited by Ahbwen Duraz on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Lodi Doletskaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lodi Doletskaya   Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Lodi Doletskaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lodi Doletskaya   Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 am

Hold up a second, I didn't read through the app, I don't usually need to because the element they bend is usually up by rank, however thanks to Henate I read through it. I just need you to change a few things, the maximum limit someone can bend is 2 elements, and that's only if their character has experienced physical and emotional pain. Second the reincarnation thing, I'm going to have to ask you to change that please, seeing as your character is niehter a spirit or an Ancient.
Back to top Go down

Lodi Doletskaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lodi Doletskaya   Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Lodi Doletskaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lodi Doletskaya   Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 am

k, reapproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lodi Doletskaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lodi Doletskaya   Lodi Doletskaya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lodi Doletskaya
Page 1 of 1