Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Falcon Doletskaya 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Falcon Doletskaya I_vote_lcapFalcon Doletskaya I_voting_barFalcon Doletskaya I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Falcon Doletskaya I_vote_lcapFalcon Doletskaya I_voting_barFalcon Doletskaya I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Falcon Doletskaya

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Falcon Doletskaya Empty
PostSubject: Falcon Doletskaya   Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 pm

BASICS

Name: Falcon Doletskaya
Pets: N/A
Weapons: He has no weapons

APPEARANCE

Hair:He has short shaggy black hair that has a shine to it when he takes off his mask and hood of his jacket.
Eyes:His eyes are orange with a mixture of black
Height: 6 ft 1
Clothes: Check pic
Picture: Falcon Doletskaya 28medmb
CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He never talks, he is quite and keeps to himself, never speaks out of terms and when someone talks to him he only responds to a yes or no questions by shaking or nodding his head
Personal Strengths: His strengths are his self control and his bending abilites
Personal Weaknesses: His weaknesses is that he can be soft at times due to emotion. He hates violence but when he has to attack or defend he regrets its and it haunts him
Personal Hero: The queen of the Elemental Kingdom
Dreams and Ambitions: He does not live by a dream or a goal...he just does things out of compassion or hate

2. The calm quite scenery
3. Keeping to himself

Dislikes:
1.Violence
2. Lodi
3.Peace turning into chaos

Brief History: When he was born he was already able to bend but his abilities where frowned at as they were deemed in human. Due to his blood connection with the Doletskaya he was given the name of the clan by his village and deemed an outcast. He was born a Blood and Skin bender as he is able to use his own body and others as his weapons. One day at the village the kids of the town were throwing rocks at him and crowding around him, kicking him while he was down when Falcon snapped and tenticals of his own body burst out of his back killing everyone around him.

He ran from the town and ever since then he become a wanderer. He wore cloths that would help him blend into the surrounds of the world. Though if he went into a city he would stand out like a sore thumb. He created a mask with the help of a engineer in the fire nation to cover his face and as well as help him breath through it. After years of bending he has learned everything about the human body as he knows its strengths and weakness. Along with learning of the human body he learned a high level of skills of hand to hand combat so that he could handle himself if someone tried to jump him or even attack him with a weapon since he does not carry any.

He wears thick brown cargo pants to help him blend into the forest and a thick green hoodie that covers his head. He wears a custom fire nation made gas mask as using chemical agents is one of his specialties. One day when he was traveling through the elemental kingdom the daughter of the Queen was being given a hard time by a few other kids in the outskirts of the kingdom, seeing that she had a blood connection with the Doletskaya he remembered going through the same thing as he stopped them from giving her a hard time and brought her back home. He admires the queen for even keeping the girl at the castle for what might happen in the future as he knows Artemis will hunt for her and him...so he decided to stay and protect her till the Clan comes and hunts her down. BUT he has never shown his abilities to them or shown his face to them, all they know is that he saved the daughter.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Falcon Doletskaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon Doletskaya   Falcon Doletskaya I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Falcon Doletskaya
Page 1 of 1