Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_vote_lcapWaiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_voting_barWaiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_vote_lcapWaiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_voting_barWaiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:38 am

Yoshimori had just left the market carrying a large bag of groceries. As he walked down the street he could tell that people were watching him. Even though he had live in the Fire Nation for the past three years everything was still pretty new to him. His main priority was to never allow anyone to learn that he wasn't human. He was a demon living with his mother and father who wanted nothing more than a peaceful life. Yoshimori grew tired of the people staring at him and his large bag of groceries so he turned into the first alley-way he saw. He walked hoping that nothing was in front of him because the bag of groceries was now blocking his view. Yoshimori tried to be careful, but he tripped. He was able to to keep the the groceries from spilling, but he felt so troubled. He had no friends in school, he wasn't allowed to have fun or do anything. "Why does mylife have to be so boring?" Yoshimori said as he stayed flat on the ground. He couldn't help but hope for some excitement to enter his life.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:15 am

Itou bent down infront of the boy that was lying flat on the ground. "Why do you think your life is boring?" Itou asked him randomly, as the boy lied flat out on the ground. "A little attitude change couldn't hurt, young boy" Itou continued "You know, if you think everything is boring, it will become boring. Try to look at things in a new light" Itou finishes softly. "Need some help?" Itou asked him, offering him an hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:53 am

Aan walked trough a small ally. He saw a boy, about his age, falling down.
He sank in the earth and he came out near the boy and the old man.

He heard the old man asking the boy if he need help. “I can take care of that” he said and bended the
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Yoshimori stood up politely declining the old man's help. "Sorry you hadto hear me complain. I thought i was alone." Yoshimori dusted himself off and got cared by another boy who had popped up. "He heard what he said and thought it could be interesting. "Okay, but it'll have to be kept our secret. My parents are very strict." Yoshimori smirked and became slightly more happy. "I'll have to bring these groceries home first. Please follow me... What is you name?" Yoshimori looked at the old man and said "Thank you for the words of wisdom, sir. I'm not allowed to spend time with people to much older than me, but i hope we meet again in the future." With that Yoshimori ran off with his groceries moving slow enough for the boy to follow. "Please hurry. I would like to move quickly to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Itou stands there scratching the back of his head as the two boys run off. "No problem" He replied to the boy, and soon he was too far away for him to hear Itou. Itou sighs slightly 'Can't blame them, of course they'd much rather hang out with someone of their own age instead of an old guy like me' Itou silently muttered as he walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:45 am

Yoshimori approached his house quickly looking back every few minutes for the boy who he had asked to follow. He felt bad for not taking more time to exlain to the old man, but what could he say. He stopped at the door of his home and walke in leaving the door open for the other boy. "Hi mom. Hi dad." He said as he rushed into the kitchen. He stopped what he was doing and looked around. He was home alone, but he wasn't worried. His parents often went out to think about important things and talk about future plans. He put the groceries away and sat down. "I guess they didn't want to ait til' i got back to leave." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 am

Aan lean on the doors of the boy house. “I hate running” he said. He entered the boy house and looked around him. “Nice house. But why did we came here” he said and looked at the boy. “We should go outside and do something fun” after he seed that he went in front of the house and he made a giant rock to flew over the buildings.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm

I walked outside and stood next to the boy. "Well what did you have in mind to make things more interesting?" Yoshimori asked anxiously. "By the way, you never told me you name." He said still excited about finally having some fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:13 pm

((OOC: well yoshimori's done in this post.))
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Tabinin knew she had to look silly, sweeping an incensed bug net about in an open field of grass with not a butterfly in sight...at least not any normal persons sight.
The Mushi she was trying to catch did look like a butterfly but under the right conditions, a rainey autumn night, a bending battle or too much rushing about could set the thing off; if this landed on somebody who'd been exposed to any of those in the last few weeks it would put them in a two day coma and possibly give them memory loss.

"Quit flying around so fast you (mumbled curse) Mushi!" She said taking another good swing at it, narrowly missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)   Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Excitement(Open to everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next