Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_voting_barA Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_voting_barA Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Black Cat and White Rose.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:37 am

Suzaku blinked and looked at Kai-Ying, "Hi! I'm Suzaku. The dead dude over there is Hiruko. He's not much, but he'll protect 'ya in times off need!" She smiled at Hiruko still laying in the grass.

Hiruko yawned, he looked like he was sleeping; Yoru dozing off on his stomach.

Suzaku looked back at Kai-Ying, "You wannna play too? But you'd have to wait 'til 'Round Two.' We'll give you an idea on how you play."

He looked back at Renn, both looking eye-to-eye. "Are you sure you can handle the power of Kurururgi?" Kurururgi, being his family's name.

Suzaku smiled, then ran towards Renn with his toy sword.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 am

♥ RENN ♥
Spoiler:

Renn saw Suzaku come towards him, the wooden sword drawing nearer and near. He waited until Suzaki was close and, before he could swipe, tried to parry the sword with his stick. And, just case he wasn't strong enough to stop him, he ducked low to the ground.

Already his heart was starting to beat fast from excitement. He brought his foot clumsily around to try to trip him, and almost fell to the floor of the woods himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:16 am

Suzaku's attack parried, with Renn ducking low, his next attack missed.

He blinked, tumbling over by Renn's foot tripping him.

Hiruko was leaning agaisnt a tree just watching, "If another kid pops in here I'm not responsible from anything." He had his hands behind his head as he leaned, looking like he was getting comfortable to sleep.

Suzaku quickly got up and looked at Renn, "Don't be afraid." He smiled, then went at him again.

Hiruko called out, "Suzaku, your just playing remember!"

Suzaku smiled, "I know, Boss!"

He continued to run at Renn, almost at his full speed.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:16 pm

♥ RENN ♥
Spoiler:
Renn braced himself, holding his stick steady. When the sword impacted it, however, Renn wasn't strong enough to hold it in place, and his hands snapped to the side. He dropped it, and stood awkwardly, the stick lying right in front of Suzaku's feet.

"Um..." he began. "Does that mean I lose? So soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Suzaku smiled, "You just need a little more practice, and then one day you can beat me! And remember, one day. So that means a maybe." He laughed, "No one has beaten me yet!"

He looked back at Hiruko, "Hiro! Can Renn come over and pratice some time?"

Hiruko woke up, "Wha.. Who got hurt?" Suzaku sighed, "Nobody. And you got drool coming down your face." Hiruko's face when red as he wiped his mouth, "What do you want now, Su?"

Suzaku gave a big smile and took Hiruko's hand, dragging him towards Renn. "Hiruko says you can visit anytime you want! We're here all day!" Hiruko blinked, "Where's your parents, Renn?" Suzaku sighed, "Parents-Smarents, you always worry about the little things."

Hiruko rolled his eyes and picked Suzaku up, put him on his shoulders. He looked at Renn then Kai-Ying, "You guys wanna visit Suzaku's little house?"

Suzaku patted Hiruko's head, "It's a fort!"

Hiruko sighed, "That too." He smiled at Renn kindly.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:54 pm

♥ RENN ♥
Spoiler:
Renn didn't remember having a mother. He knew his father, a man whose name he couldn't recall straight off the bat because it was so long, and that the man hardly resembled him at all. His father had spent some time taking care of him and Dianne before his work called him away again. During his absences, Renn and Dianne would live with Valian and his mother.

He knew that Valian's father was his father's brother, but he'd never seen his uncle before. The closest person he had as a mother was probably Luna, Valian's mother -- or even Dianne.

He ponderered this for a while, Suzaku and his older friend's playful banters loud in his mind. When Hiruko inquired about the 'little house', Renn's curiosity peaked.

"You have house ... to yourself?" he wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Suzaku put his hands on his hips and looked proudly up and to the side, "I sure do!"

Hiruko sighed, "That's watched and protected by me." Suzaku smiled and rested his head on Hiruko's.

Suzaku looked at Renn and motioned him to follow, as well as Kai-Ying. "It's not the biggest, but it does the job I need it do to."

Hiruko sighed, "Do you even understand half the stuff you are taling about.." Suzaku yawned, "Of course I do. How about you beed a good Prince and get his loyal subjects some sandwitches."

Hiruko looked up at him, "I'm already giving you a ride on my shoulders, letting your little friends come follow us, watching them and there-fore being responsible, and letting my presence surround you. And you asking me to get you sandwitches."

Suzaku looked at him, "And your point?"

Hiruko sighed, "Forget it."

Suzaku smiled, "This is why I love you, Hiro. You're greeaaat! Plus I get to see you everyday, which is really cool. My best friend a prince."

Hiruko merely smiled, looking back at Renn and Kai-Ying, "Don't stray behind too far! You might get lost in this huge kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Black Cat and White Rose.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2