Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_vote_lcapMako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_voting_barMako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_vote_lcapMako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_voting_barMako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako
Novice
Novice
Mako

Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} Empty
PostSubject: Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed}   Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:55 am

BASICS

Name: Mako of the Flaming Mist
Pets: A black spirit dragon easily five times its master's size, with ruby red eyes, and great strong wings that when flapped can create a gust of wind powerful enough to knock one off their feet. Its face, angular like a serpent, three horns curving towards whatever it faces. Its body is large enough to fit more than one person on back, but not excessively big, as its tail snakes down as long as the main part of the dragon itself. Its claws and teeth are both sharp enough to easily tear through even metal, while it scales are hard enough to deflect 3 tons of force with ease, as well as being able to simply absorb fire. As all dragons can it breaths fire, though its flame is as black as its scales though retaining no special properties other than being black. The dragon is intelligent, being able to understand a multitude of human languages.
Spoiler:

Weapons: A carefully crafted blade, made of obsidian and steel. with an ornately designed hilt in both red and black. Measuring at about 4 ft long not including the hilt, the blade is slender and not built for large powerful strikes, but swift and clean cuts and jabs.

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has short, dark orange hair that takes on a somewhat spiky appearance, which seems to emulate his personality in a sense. Its not stringy, though it is difficult to manage, seemingly spiking out in near random directions while still seeming somewhat normal.
Eyes: His eyes are normal by all standards, nothing abnormal about them. They are a crystal blue however so pure, they almost make him seem innocent.
Height:(For the record I knew two people who were 6 ft at age 13 XD) Mako is around average height, measuring in at about 6' ft, his slender body muscular, making him a well built individual.
Clothes: His choice of clothing is simple, and functional. His forearms, and torso are wrapped in white bandages made of dragonhide, allowing him to remain light and nimble without the loss of too much protection. On either forearm, the end of the bandages remained untied, two lengths hanging down able to be used for strangling an opponent or perhaps just there as a fashion statement. The bandages themselves seem to glow ever so slightly with a faint orange light, barely noticeable in the day and only barely noticeable in the night. His pants, made from cotton are soft and comfortable. Dyed black it is a sharp contrast to the white of the bandages. His shoes are those of the shinobi, light and durable allowing him to have traction on vertical surfaces. Both pieces of footwear are laden with gold trimming, the main color being, of course, black.
Picture:
Spoiler:

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: What can be said about him? A lot actually. Its easy to piss him off, though he would never admit it. Full of pride, he will generally refuse the offering of help. Loyal to his friends and those he cares about his motives for action are never evil, his sense of honor infallible. Believing the weak should be helped by the strong he is always ready to lend a helping hand. His sense of humor is odd, finding joy in things others might find strange. Though brash at times and not always one to think things through, he has a kind heart and means well.
Personal Strengths:Mako has an undeniably inhuman endurance. He can take numerous beatings and get back up every almost every single time. One of his friends was quoted saying "Mako is an expert at blocking with his face." In addition he is an adequate swordsman, wielding his katana as an extension of himself he can sever limbs in one strike. In addition to his kendo experience he is proficient at hand to hand combat having intertwined his training as a bender with his combat skills.
Personal Weaknesses: Women. He can't resist a pretty girl. Though he is often awkward and uncomfortable around one. He is also very blunt sometimes, his social skills could use a little work, he's a little rough around the edges. He also can't resist a good cup of tea, its his vice.
Personal Hero: The Dragon of the West Iroh. To celebrate his hero, every Saturday afternoon Mako will often enjoy a cup of jasmine tea, in honor of the man he wishes to be like.

Likes: His likes range from women, and sparring to enjoying a hot cup of Jasmine tea. Flying is his favorite activity, nothing leaves Mako with a better feeling, though tea is a close second. He enjoys adventure and will never be bound to a single location, with nothing but the clothes on his back, his sword and his dragon he goes wherever the wind may blow.

Dislikes: His dislikes are interesting, if only because he hates coffee. When asked he always says "I'm a tea type of guy." Though he hates being teased about it, he shrugs it off also not a fan of dwelling on spilled milk. He hates idiocy and can't stand stupid people.

Brief History:

Act1
Mako's story began the moment he was born, as it does for all humans. Born to simple parents, farmers as it were, there at first seemed nothing extraordinary about the child. Yet soon it became apparent to not only his parents but their neighbors and friends as well that Mako was destined for, well something but no one could quite pin what it was. Then at the age of 5 the boy's peculiar talents surfaced in what was widely known and accepted as: fire bending. Mako's first bended flame was quite spectacular. You could even ask his father, it was so spectacular he lost his eyebrows. Of course at the time, Mako only being a toddler, thought this was splendid and laughed the night away. It all came about when Mako's mother made her special dish of stir fry. So spicy even connoisseurs or spicy food thought twice before taking a bite. As was tradition in the family it was necessary that the boy get accustomed to the spicy food early so as to not cause stomach problems later in life. Unfortunately, no one could have expected the food to be the catalyst for Mako's abilities. The flaming hot spices burned at the 5 year old's throat causing him to scream. His scream then unintentionally produced flame, the spectacular flame that Mako's father's eyebrows aren't around to tell about. Realizing that they lacked the capability of helping their child develop his abilities they asked that the Fire Sages take him under their wing. Within the next week Mako was already receiving instruction from them, his old life as a Farm boy over before it really began.

Act 2
In the fire temples Mako matured into a fine young man. Honest and brave, kind but strong he was always the best of the children allowed to study under the great Fire Sages. Under the watchful eyes of the masters he became a proficient fire bender becoming capable of greater and greater feats each day as his training progressed. Eventually the time came that there was nothing left to teach him, and so Mako turned his efforts to swordsmanship. He practiced often, becoming one with his blade and eventually his sword master ran out of things to teach him as well. However never being one to sit still without a moments hesitation he grabbed what few things he had, and set off on his own adventure leaving everything behind. The Sages waved goodbye wondering how long it would be before they saw their star pupil again. Mako on the other hand had no such thoughts. His mind was set on exploring the world, and as he walked into the sunset he smiled and couldn't be happier. Sometime during the beginning of his escapades he ran into a dormant volcano with many caverns. Ever the explorer he wandered into them only to find a spirit dragon, whom he later made his pet, and method of travel.

(Meh, I got lazy with the history. A lot more I wanted to put down but laziness wins again lol.)

Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed}   Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:12 am

Lol, your history is fine. And I always get struck by laziness XD

Approved =)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed}   Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 am

I. Love. Your. Freakin. App. =O
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed}   Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mako of the Flaming Mist{Completed}
Page 1 of 1