Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_vote_lcapMei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_voting_barMei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_vote_lcapMei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_voting_barMei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed)   Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 pm

~Mei Tsukiri~

BASICS

Name: Mei Talise Tsukiri.
Pets: Snow wolf, named Tsunema.
Weapons: She has a teddy bear, which is in shape of a White Koi Fish.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Blonde and long. Its about waist length. But her hair turned white for some reason.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 3"1"
Clothes: Teal dress, with very thin straps. It is knee length and it has a wave on the end of it. Mei also wears a huge white ribbon in her hair.
Picture: Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) 1204468378_implergirl

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: A kind and loving young child, she is an angel from the moon. Although young children are quite cheeky at a young age, Mei acts as if she was a mute. She is very quiet and fragile, prettier than an angel.
Personal Strengths: When she can make people laugh, and smile.
Personal Weaknesses: When nobody wants to play with her, when Suzune is mean to her.
Personal Hero: Her Mother, Kyoko.

Likes: Playing, Giggling, Drawing, Splashing in the water, Sea Prune Soup.

Dislikes: Shouting, Fire Nation Food, Fire, Arguing and Death.

Brief History: Mei was born as an ill and weak young child, just like Yue. The tribe healers tried everything to heal her except nothing happend. That night, Kyoko prayed to Yui to spare Mei, and she dipped Mei into the Spirit Pool. After a few seconds, nothing happend. Kyoko walked back to the tribe palace sulking, until a small hand touched her arm. She looked down at Mei and Mei began to smile, her baby was healed.

At the age of 1, she began to scribble on paper, taking pictures of Penguins etc. In the Healers hut, Mei's babysitter took Mei over, and her mother was lying in a bed, holding another baby. That day, Kyoko's husband (NPC) Shui, got really ill and he rests at a hospital in the Earth Kingdom. Since the baby was a boy, she decided to name the baby Suzune, after her husband Shui Suzune Tsukiri.

BASICS

Name: Suzune Revienne Tsukiri
Pets: A snow wolf, named Zuru.
Weapons: A teddy bear just like Mei's except its a Black Koi Fish.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Blond, a very light shade of blond, it is ear length for young Suzune.
Eyes: A dark teal colour, rather big, to show his adorable puppy dog eyes =3
Height: 2"9
Clothes: A water tribe coat, and a hat which are in shape of bunny ears.
Picture: Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) Suzune_KamichamaKarin-3
CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: A sweet young boy, barely noisy. I have to admit, Suzune is the most least challenging baby boy you would have ever met. A sweet and caring lad will make him a fine leader.
Personal Strengths: When he can make Mei giggle.
Personal Weaknesses: When nobody wants to play with him, when Mei is mean to him.
Personal Hero: His mother Kyoko.

Likes:Playing, Giggling, Drawing, Splashing in the water, Sea Prune Soup.

Dislikes: Shouting, Fire Nation Food, Fire, Arguing and Death.

Brief History: Suzune was born and he woke up in a healers hut, where a chubby young girl and a beautiful woman was looking down at him. He started to giggle and he held Mei's hand, to show he loved her. Kyoko took Mei and Suzune back to the Palace and sorted their cots out and now they live happily in the Northern Water Tribe Palace.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed)   Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:25 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Mei and Suzune Tsukiri (Completed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: