Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_vote_lcapBrother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_voting_barBrother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_vote_lcapBrother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_voting_barBrother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Brother vs. A Brother: Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o Empty
PostSubject: Brother vs. A Brother: Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o   Brother vs. A Brother:  Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Sasuno'o sat in his thrown, Tsukaia sat next to him. Today had been particularily boring, no papers to sign, no one to fight or attack and nothing to do. Tsukaia and Sasuno’o weren’t even able to go for one of their walks to their private beach because the weather was horrible. Sasuno’o turned to Tsukaia and smiled lovingly at her, she returned the smile as he leaned forward kissing her, as they started to make out on their throne a large roar interrupted them. Sasuno’o pulled back from the kiss and walked to the balcony, he looked at the sky and saw a large Blue dragon flying towards the roof. Sasuno’o smiled evilly as he saw the dragon, he watched as it landed on the roof and his heart gave a jump “Tsukiyomi..” he said, the thirst for blood in his voice. Sasuno’o walked to Tsukaia and looked at her “Hide…if Tsukiyomi finds you here he’ll kill you” he said, Tsukaia ran up to him hugging him tightly, she didn’t want to let go, Sasuno’o kissed her and looked into her eyes “Tsukaia please…I can’t loose you….I’ll be fine, please for your own safety hide” he told her affectionately. Tsukaia returned his kiss from before and walked away, turning back to look at her love and then turning around again, running to go hide. Sasuno’o pulled his sword and headed to the roof. As he landed on the stone roof he looked at his brother, he smiled devilishly “Well, well, well….my foolish little brother has come here…if you’ve come to kill me…you’ve wasted your time….I’m beyond the point of being defeated….I have become God” he told Tsukiyomi. Tsukiyomi gave a small laugh

“God?” he asked “Give me a break…more like Satan. I’m going to kill you for what you did to dad, and to Aunty Skye, and Aunty Kary…and as for what you did to Fyre….I’m going to make you wish your punishment stopped at death!” Tsukiyomi was full of rage now, Sasuno’o simply smiled “Do you hate me?” he asked him “It seems you’ve finally taken my advice that I gave you….back when I exterminated that worthless Water Bender....” Tsukiyomi remembered these words “Do you hate me Tsukiyomi?....If you wish to get stronger than me, you must hate me. Learn to hate me, cling to life and survive until we meet again….we will meet when we have the same hate and contempt for each other….and when the same rage is in your eyes….face me again.” Tsukiyomi looked at Sasuno’o “I won’t lie…I do hate you….but I’m not letting that rage get the better of me” he told him proudly. Sasuno’o just laughed “Then you will die here today….you won’t win…not when you’re that weak” he said to Tsukiyomi mockingly. Tsukiyomi looked at Sasuno’o and glared “I want you to tell me one thing though….how did you do it? All of this, how did you manage it…how long have you been planning it all out?” he asked suspiciously. Sasuno’o smiled “If you really wish to know…let’s start at the beginning….” Sasuno’o closed his eyes, the same dark look on his face, he slowly remember the events of his child hood and as he did, Sasuno’o started to disappear and the world around Tsukiyomi got dark, he could see into Sasuno’o’s memory…no doubt one of his illusions.

Tsukiyomi could see a young Sasuno’o standing next to his father, they sitting in the garden after training Sasuno’o was looking up at his father. “Dad why do I bend green flames?” asked a younger Sasuno’o, his voice was the same as it was now, only higher. Kouzai looked down at his son “Well I can’t answer that…I’m not sure…that kind of knowledge is hard to come by….maybe you were blessed by the Fire Spirits or something….it’s hard to tell though” said Kouzai. “Is there anyway to find out?” Sasuno’o asked. “Well there is a rumored library….owned by a spirit named Wan Shi Tong…..it’s said his library is said to contain knowledge of everything….and I mean everything…” said Kouzai looking up at the sky. Sasuno’o seemed intrigued, he spoke again “Where is this library?” he asked “Is it possible for a human to get there?” Kouzai looked at Sasuno’o “Well it’s said to be in a desert in the Earth Kingdom….but it’s just a rumor to get in would be impossible…the spirit that guards it isn’t fond of humans…why do you ask?” asked Kouzai. Sasuno’o shook his head “No reason” he said “Let’s get back to training.” Kouzai looked at his son suspiciously but shrugged it off returning to his training. Little did Kouzai know that this was the most crucial mistake he made when it came to his son. Sasuno’o laughed from the shadows as the scenery faded and changed to black again his voice echoed from all around “This was dads most crucial mistake he ever made…this day was the one where I realized I could finally go through with my revenge…it was this incident that started me on the path to revenge and from this day on my plan formed in my head….the Library of Wan Shi Tong….that was my goal and my guiding light…before this information had reached me I thought my revenge was nothing more than just big talk….but because of the knowledge stored in this library I gained new faith and new power…” said Sasuno’o.

The scenery changed again, now Tsukiyomi stood behind a large stone pillar in a huge library. He looked around, there were pillars everywhere all of them had owls carved into them decoratively and lots of halls and shelves too, in the center of the huge room, was a large pit and a large stone bridge that crossed the pit to the other side of the floor he was on. Tsukiyomi looked over the railing and down into the deep darkness, it seemed endless “Fitting enough for an endless library” he said. Tsukiyomi looked around and saw Sasuno’o on the bridge talking to Wan Shi Tong, the large owl seemed mad with Sasuno’o. Tsukiyomi watched in horror as he saw what happened next, there was a large screech from Wan Shi Tong as he reared his head ready to attack, this was followed by a sickening crunch sound and sickening gurgle, Tsukiyomi’s eye’s grew wide as he saw a large hand of shadow pierce Wan Shi Tong’s chest and grab something, as the hand withdrew it had pulled out the owls heart, left lung and most of his spine leaving a large hole in his body. The owl fell over lying in a pool of blood. Sasuno’o laughed and kept walking through the library. Tsukiyomi regained his composure and spoke “So you killed an owl just so you could go read in the library? Jeez you became one creepy closet bookworm” he said sarcastically. Sasuno’o ignored his brother’s comment and went on “This was the first day I had actually killed someone…it was also this day that I learned the truth behind my special colored flames….you see before we were born our souls were blessed by the Fire Demon, Pyro by order of the Spirit King, it was a surprise gift to our father for all of his help with keeping the balance of this world…..after I read about the truth behind our bending…I went deeper into the library to learn about this Pyro…it was then I learned about Fyre’s secret…about how the demon Pyro entered her body to escape a fight and was trapped in her body without a way out….that was when my plan fell into place” he told Tsukiyomi “It was me who told dad all these years later….I requested to have her placed under our care for her ‘protection’….I figured I’d be able to get alone with her and take the demon for myself…however you and dad decided to intervene by having all of us guard her….that was when I had to start killing people….they simply got in my way.” Tsukiyomi clenched his fists but relaxed them as his knuckles turned white “So you were born a devil huh?” he asked a playful tone in his voice. Sasuno’o laughed mockingly “Always laughing through the pain eh? Foolish little brother” he said.

The scenery changed back to normal and Tsukiyomi was back on the roof facing Sasuno’o. Sasuno’o opened his eyes and looked at Tsukiyomi “There was something else that day…that I learned…when digging through all those scrolls and records…most of what I read through was about wars…wars between the nations…wars caused by man…wars that could’ve been prevented…wars started by hate and comptempt….it was this that made me realize….bringing revenge to the world wasn’t enough…I needed to rule this world, and become the world’s God….if I did so I would be able to control the wars and fighting and prevent it…I would use my power to destroy those who choose hate over peace…and I would reward those who follow me….the only way to obtain peace is to destroy the hate.” Tsukiyomi laughed long and hard “That’s how you justify your actions…you keep the peace by destroying people who disagree with you?” Tsukiyomi kept laughing through his words “You’re the naïve one Sasuno’o…you think that you can just destroy people and kill them…you’re a hypocrite! What you didn’t wasn’t causing peace…it was causing people pain and it was destroying the balance! Not keeping it!! You killed people…people who cared about you and loved you…you grew up hating an entire race because of the actions of a few!! YOU ARE A MONSTER!!” Tsukiyomi was in a rage by now, the wind had picked up faster, he pulled his sword he was fuming and roaring at Sasuno’o. Sasuno’o just laughed as his brother got mad “You hate me too…you aren’t innocent either” he told him. Tsukiyomi swung his sword and a pulse of white flames went rushing at Sasuno’o. Sasuno’o avoided the flames, and landed back where he stood before. “Nerusso, Akira, Yu, Aunty Kary, Aunty Sky, Dad…..even Fyre…” he said naming them all “You kill them all Sasuno’o! I know I’m going to be just as bad as you if I avenge them with your death….but I think the world will forgive when I put the balance back into place.” Tsukiyomi charged at Sasuno’o, Sasuno’o pulled his sword and got ready to fight back.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Brother vs. A Brother: Tsukiyomi vs. Sasuno'o
Page 1 of 1