Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_voting_barAn Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_voting_barAn Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

An Accidental Run-In

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Tsukaia sighed, quickening her pace. She didn't like the idea of a child being with them, and couldn't help but feel it was a bad idea. "We never planned to bring a brat along," she mumbled, too low for her to hear. "I don't want you getting attached to her," she told him, unwilling to share any amount of affection between Sasuno'o and her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

"Please Tsukaia...like I care what happens to her....she's just a tool...trust me" he said to her kissing her cheek "She's not going to make me love you less."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:30 am

Senka felt the pace picking up to a dash. Senka was breathing heavily then saw them start looking like dots in the distance. Senka summoned her last strength and the earth propelled her at great speeds till she reached the man and woman. Then she heard one of them say, "We're here." Senka looked up to see a palace and to see shadow lands all around them. "What are we doing here?" Senka asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:38 am

Sasuno'o turned to Senka 'This will be the final test' he thought. Sasuno'o pulled his sword charging at Senka "Die!!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:50 am

Senka saw the sharpened blade ready to pierce her though the heart, she would have to think on her feet. Senka stamped her foot on the ground feeling the vibration of the man. Senka feel into the earth then she tunneled next to the woman, and she popped up seeing that the man looked behind him. Senka quickly shot a few shadow volts at the man. Then she looked at the woman, he loves her he would try to save her. Senka in one swift motion pulled out her dagger and up it at the woman's neck.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:59 am

Sasuno'o stopped and smiled he looked at Senka and laughed "Foolish little girl" he said. Sasuno'o appeared behind Senka with a sword to her back, but knowing she wasn't that stupid anticipated her next move. She teleported, like many wise shadow benders. Sasuno'o smiled, this would be the perfect time to try out his new power, something attained when he became Spirit King. Sasuno'o put his hand to the ground and a dark wind started the blow, the ground started to crack and a red and black demonic light started to pour from it. "Summoning: Gedo Mazo!!" he shouted all of a sudden a large beast broke from the cracks in the ground it towered tall over everything and roared alive, it was a living statue. Sasuno'o stood on its back and looked down at Senka "Fight me!" he said.

(OOC: Here's the statue: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100812152037/naruto/images/0/0a/Demonic_Statue_of_the_Outer_Path.PNG)
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Senka looked at the Gedo. Senka said "Summoning: Xline!" A large demon appeared out of a portal, it was tall with 2 glowing demon eyes. The demon was wearing shadow armor and holding 2 swords. Senka infused the demon with her shadow power and he became stronger. Xline roared and charged the Gedo. Senka shot rocks coved in a shadow bending substance and they went at blinding speeds at the Gedo.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

The large beast roared and blue spirit dragons came from its mouth and the knobbs on its back. The dragons hit the rocks and shadow balls destroying them on impact, the remaining dragons wrapped themselves around Xline. Sasuno'o smiled again "Illusionary 9 Dragons Seal" he said. 9 dragons came from the mouth of Gedo, they rushed at Xline peircing it through the chest. The demon dissapated into shadow and its soul was dragged back towards the Gedo and swallowed, Sasuno'o smiled as the Gedo gained power and roared again.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Senka jumped back thinking. 'The spirit is to strong.' Senka fumed up the ground till everything was in dust. Nothing but a earth bender could see. Senka jumped into the earth. The battlefield still cloaked in dust. Senka traveled though the earth then appeared behind the man she held her dagger to his neck and she earth bended his feet to the ground. "Withdraw your beast!" Senka screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:18 pm

The Gedo growled hungrily behind Senka the dragons ready to strike at any second. Sasuno'o smiled "You've passed" he said slyly "I'll withdraw the Gedo Mazo...if you release me...I'm also going to become your master, in return you will be my personal assassin....betray me and your death will come strong and hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Accidental Run-In
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: