Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

An Accidental Run-In

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Sasuno'o put his arm around Tsukaia kissing her cheek. He suddenly remembered the girl and spoke in a cold voice without even turning around "Keep up and don't get lost...we'll be walking out into the fields of Ba Sing Se...if you get lost we're leaving you behind understand?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 pm

"Yes sir." Senka said looked at the 2 love birds. He did not charm her into coming she wanted to find someone who could train and teach her. Senka stayed just behind them walking at their quick pace. They reached the wall of Ba Sing Se.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Sasuno'o kept walking through the gate without even stopping, he looked back to make sure Senka was still there "Keep up or we're leaving you behind" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 pm

The group quickened their pace. Senka left her dagger in her pocket, they were now going to kill her. He wanted her, some one reason or another. Senka saw the wide open field and looked around then looked back at the man.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Sasuno'o stopped after hours of walking, they reached a rocky hill with little footing, it was going to be hard to climb 'Perfect' he thought. Sasuno'o picked Tsukaia up in his arms and started to jump up the mountain, he looked down at Tsukaia lovingly as she hung her arms around his neck he kissed her as he jumped again this time landing at the top of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Tsukaia stood and peered over the edge. "I doubt she'd be able to follow us up here," she told her husband. "But if she manages, what are we going to do with her? Finding a child with two bending elements is a rare occurence. She can be valuable to someone."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Senka saw the high mountain and grinned, "Easy." Senka said. Senka called the cat demon. "Take me to where the man and woman are going." Senka said jumping on the large demon cat. "Yes master." The cat bound off to the top within 50 seconds she was at the top. The cat jumped back down the mountain and jumped though the portal. She looked at the bottom of the mountain and took a few deep breaths. She was not a master, and this bending was tough. Senka looked at the pair of love birds wonder why they came up.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Sasuno'o smiled putting Tsukaia down and looking at Senka, he walked over to her and examined her with his eyes "Come, we have more walking to do" he said turning around and grabbing Tsukaia's hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Senka followed the man and woman on this 'Walk'. Senka looked at the blue sky not a cloud in sight. The flowers were blooming just in front of their eyes. "Where are we going, master?" Senka said. She knew if she called him master it would ease him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:50 am

Sasuno'o didn't turn around, he didn't answer for a while "We're going home...to my home" he said not trying to let on that she was staying....because if she prove useless he wouldn't refrain from killing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run-In   An Accidental Run-In - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Accidental Run-In
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: