Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Broken Branch (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haziea
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haziea

The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:42 am

''Oh, don't mention it...''. Haziea said and she hesitated to think. She took his hand and stood up, and gave a sweet smile to him. ''I'm glad your alright, you wouldn't want your sisters worrying''. Haziea said, and she heard about Tatsuo, Luna and Eve in a meeting with her mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Yukina stared through the window, just watching, "Doesn't she remind you of some princess..?" Moko stratched his head, "Huh... maybe. She's pretty enough." Moko burst out laughing. Yukina sighed and smacked him in the back of the head. Oraku was just silent, watching.

Yukina yawned, "Maybe we should say Hi." Moko smiled, "Sure!" He tapped on the window and waved. Yukina blinked, "Dude! I said maybe." Yukina then ducked below the window with her wolf Raku. Moko just tapped on the window waiting for a reply to his wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Tatsuo heard some tapping he looked back to see what it was... All he saw was a dragon tapping on the window and waving at him, Tatsuo slowly waved back with a very confused look on his face. "Look over there" He pointed to the window where Moku was.
Back to top Go down
Haziea
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haziea

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 am

Haziea turned around, and saw a rather strange figure there, ''Is that, some kind of Dragon?''. Haziea asked and she went closer to the window. She waved back, and looked to see what Moko would do next. Haziea smiled at the dragon, and wondered if there was anyone else in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 am

Moko stared, not expecting them to actually pay attention. He looked down to Yukina, "Hey! I need back up! I repeat!! BACK UP!" Yuki sighed and dragged him slowly down below the window, "Look what you did, Moko. Now they are curious, and the next thing you know we'll have to meet a prince and a princess." She sighed, being one not to like royalty that often.

Oraku laughed, and put his paws on the window sill and looked at them. He then looked over to Yuki, "They don't seem like bad people.." Yukina peeked up a bit, "I bet you they'll put us in prison for ruinning a royal event or something.."

Moko shot back up to the window and sat ontop of Raku's head, just staring at the people inside with squinted eyes. Yukina leaned back under the window and sighed with her arms crossed, "Yes. Do not listen. It's exactly what I've trained you to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am

Tatsuo walked over to the window and tapped on it, "Hello? Anyone there?" He thought for a minute. "I could have sworn i saw someone or something at this window..." He looked over at Haziea "You saw it too right?" He kept looking at the window with a confused look on his face...
Back to top Go down
Haziea
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haziea

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 am

''I saw something a little weird''. Haziea said, and she walked towards the window. She looked through the window, but couldn't see the thing there. ''That was very strange''.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:20 pm

(( XD Sorry. But in my post, "Moko shot back up to the window and sat ontop of Raku's head, just staring at the people inside with squinted eyes. Yukina leaned back under the window and sighed with her arms crossed, "Yes. Do not listen. It's exactly what I've trained you to do." So he is already at the window, the dragon and wolf. ^_^))

Moko continued to watch with Oraku. He stared and squinted. The little less than a foot chubby-ish dragon crossed his arms as he sat on Raku's head. Oraku continued to have his paws on the window sill, "Maybe we should say, Hello." Moko shook his head," We're waiting until they strike the first move."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:29 pm

CHICKENSAUCE!
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 pm

(Shut up Z, Tatsuo and Haziea were having a moment XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Broken Branch (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next