Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_vote_lcapWren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_voting_barWren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_vote_lcapWren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_voting_barWren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaru
Makaru

Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished)   Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 3:11 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Wren Xue
Race: Human
Birthplace:Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Multiple residences throughout the world (most are temporary stay-in places) But his main Residence is in Ba Sing Se Where he has a space to sculpt statues.
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Light, Dark, Spirit, Metal, Lightning(Currently unlearned), Nature(unlearned), Mind-bending(unlearned)  

|PETS/MOUNTS|

None

|WEAPONS|

None

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: August 8th
Hobbies: Making stone sculptures
Quirks: Bit of a neat freak, though not to the point of compulsion, just unusually organized.
Family: Lone child to Qi Xue(Father) and Sun Yanmei (Mother)
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 6'5"
Hair: Flat Black hair that flows down to his shoulders.  He often keeps it well groomed and in a ponytail.
Eyes: Almond brown eyes.  
Clothes: The usual Earth kingdom Garb.  He does where much nicer types of robes when trying to make an impression, especially to nobility. (Think of the party at Ba Sing Se, for the Kings pet bear)  When he knows he is going to practice or train bending he wears
Skin: Has a few scars from mishaps with bending mostly on his arms.  Solid hands that work with Earth a lot.
Body Type: He is tall and well toned, but not largely muscled. Neither is he skinny.  He would best be described as right inbetween the two of those, a little smaller than an Athlete of similar height, but much better built than a beanpole body type.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:
Focused.  There is a task in front of him and he is doing it.  Whether it be sculpting statues, engaging in diplomacy with some noble who's offended the spirits, or having fun with his friends.  He lives in each moment separately and tends not to think about other places or times when he is doing something.

Hard-Working.  Growing up with a pair of middle-class parents that were both stern made him into a Hard worker.  They put him to work and work is something he is not unfamiliar with.  To this day he works hard on either being the Avatar, or his Sculpting.

Organized.  Going through his house, you would never guess what he does for a living, it's clean and organized as well as maintained well.  In his shop, what tools he does used are kept neatly hung on the wall or in appropriate drawers.  Even his appearance is always neat and tidy.

Stern.  While this side of his personality doesn't always show, he does use it when necessary to keep the appropriate mood for the serious matters he deals with.  Say there were some children in danger and he pulled them out of it.  He certainly would not be laughing it off, he would be telling those children that what they did almost had serious consequences and to be very careful about what trouble they get into.

Professional.  This attitude keeps him from embarrassing other people or himself.  When a problem comes up, he solves it in the same manner as a Carpenter or woodworker merely doing their job.  He has found that this usually works well for all walks of life.  Though it may make him appear a little emotionless at times, nobody in the world can doubt that he is The Avatar that solves problems. (Or A really good Statue Sculptor)

Social.  Even the most Stern and "Professional" person lets loose from time to time.  He is more likely to be seen having fun and laughing when he is around more people.  Especially his friends which he has acquired over the years.  Though it usually takes him a few minutes to switch between "casual" and "business."

Personal Strengths:
Physically strong- like a martial artist, Well Organized, Professional, All around well put together.
Personal Weaknesses: Unavailable. Friends and such can have a hard time reaching him when it matters most, Stern rather than friendly,  Slow to anger even when it's needed, tries for too long to keep the peace.  Professional in situations that it isn't needed, like when talking to an acquaintance or friendly interacting with someone.  Low emotional intelligence.
Hamartia: His Stern and/or professional attitude often puts him off as a jerk.  He is also known as one of the more personally un-popular avatars.  The only off-set he has to this is his friends.
Personal Hero: His Father, Qi Xue
Dreams and Ambitions: He doesn't have much more than to run his Sculpting shop and be The Avatar and keep the world in balance. He does long for a little adventure now and then, but that's usually fulfilled by his job of being The Avatar. He still wants to find love and have a family, but he is happy... for now.

Likes: Sculpting, Bubbly/Extroverted People, Both being professional and professional people,  

Dislikes:Rash actions, Incompetence, Being a sort of Celebrity, A lot of travling (Some as necessary is ok) Definitely not a wanderer,

Brief History: Wren was born to a couple of middle class Earth benders, his father, Qi Xue, used his bending to sculpt and create artwork. His mother, Sun Yanmei, practiced the art militarily as she had once been a soldier. Both parents were terse and strict.

Wren grew up with these parents who truly cared for him, but were very strict and expected a fair amount from him. Eventually Wren learned both forms of earth bending before he even knew he was the avatar. He did take a liking to making the statues. As he grew he adopted the terseness of his parents and was becoming the spitting image of his father.

When Wren became of age he was approached by earth kingdom sages and announced as the Avatar. He began as customary with training his Earth bending. A variety of the teachers taught him Earth bending as they were in Ba Sing Se he had plenty of access to them.

Next he traveled to the fire nation to learn fire bending. The direct and steady hand of an earth bender kept good control over fire bending. His teacher, Ayore, was a well known fire bender master in the fire nation and together, between Wren's steadiness and Ayore's penchant for discipline, Wren quickly became a fire bending master as well.

Then he met the first person in his life that did not have strict rules for him. Wren learned the forms of air bending and could do them very well, but the bending didn't come at first. His teachers all told him that he needed to loosen up and think less directly. It was difficult but slowly he grasped the concept of being free and the bending followed. Wren's perspective was very different at this point. He felt like he had learned the most from the air benders and kept it with him.

Learning Water proved to be challenging but not impossible. His teachers taught him the forms and the bending came, but mastering water was the real challenge, taking him far longer than the others to master, but after a few years he finally passed their tests for it.

At this point Wren had his professional mannerisms about him and carried them with him to the Light nation to learn Light bending. The bending form proved to be difficult but he had the foundation and open mind in the other elements that he needed to master it. Dark bending soon followed, Wren took note of the state of the dark nation and swore that he would come back to help it eventually.

Wren returned home to aging parents and went to work for them. Using whatever spare time he had to perform duties as the avatar and continue training. In a few years time both of his parents had aged so quickly and died to sickness despite their stubbornness. Wren was at a loss, he felt as though he had so little time with his parents. He gave his final goodbye and buried them in the countryside of Ba Sing Se. He had no friends at the time to support him and so he threw his full heart into his work and duties and his training.

His training really showed as he mastered metal bending and had a spirit bending master teach him the way to do that. Wren was truly now a force to be reckoned with, but he was still missing one thing. Friends.

On a visit to the fire nation he found Ayore and she quickly became friends with him and taught him another art. The art of being friends. Wren spilled his worries and guts to Ayore and she agreed to move to Ba Sing Se with him. She stayed until the Avatar had the support he needed and eventually once again bid him adieu.

The present day Avatar Wren Xue is fairly well known and sometimes stays in Ba Sing Se and sometimes travels the world in pursuit of helping the world and making new friends.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished)   Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 10:53 am

Approved! I love it Smile well done!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Wren Xue, The Avatar (Finished)
Page 1 of 1