Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_vote_lcapMore Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_voting_barMore Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_vote_lcapMore Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_voting_barMore Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] Empty
PostSubject: More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina]   More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:19 am

Marina sighed, relieved to be headed home. She was living in a small apartment in the Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se, and worked part-time as a waitress at a bar. It wasn't an ideal job, but it was the only one she could find. But being an attractive woman surrounded by a bunch of drunk men was horrifying. She'd had the job for weeks and still hadn't gotten used to it.

Of course, she was always ready to fight. The abundance of alcohol gave her plenty of liquid to defend herself with, using her bending to at least keep the perverts at bay. But she was tired of it. She had no satisfaction in hurting other people. But she wasn't about to let some horny drunks use her as they wanted, either.

She wished she could find something else to do, some other way to pay her rent. But she couldn't find anything. Anything good, anyway. She just wished that it could be better.

Thus she trudged through the streets of the lower ring, clutching the hilt of her Spiritum Steel blade, prepared to react quickly if anything happened. There was no way to fit such a blade into a scabbard, so it instead connected to her back with pressure-sensitive clasps. Once it was in place, the clasps shut on it. To release it, she simply had to press a release mechanism at her shoulder.

So she walked alone in the dark. It was a cool evening, and she was nervous. She always was around here at night. Cold and fear. The things she hated the most.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina]   More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 9:56 am

Tsukara whistled with his arms behind his head, careful to keep the melody soft and sweet. He couldn't remember where it came from, the tune, but it had a sense of familiarity; it had a sense of a distant home. Perhaps, it was from a dream, or rather, a time where his reality felt like a wonderland. Rolling fields, and laughter filled his thoughts. Scenic views and the wind grazing his cheeks. Her. It felt younger, and from a time where he didn't feel.. what's the word? So.. alone.

Aimless.

Was the tune hers?

His saving grace was the child resting on his back, in a cocoon of cloth. In fact, Kazuma brought him back to the realization that he was waltzing throughout the streets, and the last thing he wanted to do was disturb his slumber. The informant kept his hums low, and conjured his trusted fox of shadows to provide a pillow for his little one. The being wisped and whirled, as though it was displeased with the notion, but kept still at its core for the sake of the baby.

Admittedly, he didn't have a clue as to where he was strolling that night, but the sight of blue locks caused his lips to twitch into a smile. Perhaps, he was wandering to exactly where he needed to be. Kazuma was his new love, sure, and stifled his longing, but.. Marina.

He was careful to quiet his steps, wanting to sneak up behind her. It wasn't until his breath was against her neck did he tease, "It's a bit dangerous to become a lady of the night, don't'cha think? I know you're scrapping for cash, but.. c'mon, you're better than that."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina]   More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Tsukara's breath on her neck sent chills down her spine and she jumped forward, spinning around and drawing her sword. Upon noticing it was just Tsukara, she put the blade away. "Oh my gosh, you know it's a bad idea to sneak up on me, you jerk!" She punched his arm playfully, then stopped. His arms are so toned... She was glad it was dark, as she was sure her cheeks would be dusted lightly with pink. She quickly dropped her hand to her side and covered up the awkwardness with a laugh.

"And by the way, I'm not out here for that, I just got off of my shift down at the bar. Similar, but at least here I have the right to say no." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Besides, I can take care of myself. You're obviously no help in the matter," she quipped sarcastically.

Marina looked over Tsukasa's shoulder at the baby resting on his back. Kazuma looked to be asleep, which was good considering how late it was. "And what on earth are you doing walking around with a baby this late? It's well past his bed time. You should get him home!"

Marina was glad for the happy meeting at the end of a rough day, but she really had to get home. She was tired, and she actually had a day off the next day. She wanted to get a head start on sleeping in. Her building was just down the street. She was so close, yet so far, as she debated going home or talking to the man who, frankly, made her life worth living.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina]   More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:41 pm

"Is it?" Tsukara hummed, taking a step forward. He loved to rile her; see her squirm at his antics. The impact caused him to smirk, and continue his teasing, dramatically putting the back of his palm against his forehead. "Mmm.. You wound me so.. Aren't you glad to see me?" He wondered about that — what he meant to people, and what others meant to him. However, that moment wasn't the time to ponder his life's woes and other existential thoughts. She was suppose to be a distraction from those; that's why he greeted her in the middle of the night, after all. Loneliness.

"Oh, but, of course. It's not like I gave you a community, and introduced you to the ways of this city, or anything," he offhandedly boasted, throwing in a shrug. "A purpose." While it was all an exaggerated act, there was a hint of truth in his words, as the leader of Bloodgarde. If only he didn't choose to assume the position when it was most convenient.

The informant's eyes averted off towards the sky, as though he was in thought upon her words. He briefly pursed his lips, before saying, "Mmm, I don't know. I guess you could say the night grabbed a hold of me. I lost track of time." He shot her a glance, before he turned on his heels, slinging an arm around her shoulder. "You're right, though.. Let's go home. Your place is right over there, right?"

That was his own way of saying "Stay with me." "I don't know what I'm going to do tonight, so stay with me." "I'm feeling lost, and confused; nostalgic and homesick." There was a sudden sense of melancholy gracing his countenance.

Everything about him screamed..

"Stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina]   More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 1:38 pm

There was something so endearing about the way he teased. Marina couldn't quite explain it, but it felt like his words carried an element of friendliness and trust. She always looked forward to it. He was dramatic and silly. But his little acts made her smile, and occasionally laugh. That was something that he alone could do.

Deciding it was time to leave, Marina began to turn to continue her walk home, but was shocked to discover an arm draped across her shoulders. How in the world did he get next to me so quickly? She stared down at his hand as he spoke, saying that they should go home. We should go home.

In that moment, Marina's mind exploded.

What in the world does he mean by that?? Was it just a slip of the tongue? Does he just want me around so he's not lonely? Is there some...implication behind his words? She blushed furiously at the thought. Okay so the last option is out. So what, he's just...lonely? Marina thought for a moment, then smiled.

"Okay, let's go home." Smooth, Marina. Now just keep it up. "But, tell me, where is home?" Her head started screaming. Home is wherever he is, dummy! Say it! SAY IT! TeLl HiM wHaT yOu FeEl!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina]   More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Than a Coincidence [Loolaalee, Yukina]
Page 1 of 1