Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_vote_lcapYukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_voting_barYukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_vote_lcapYukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_voting_barYukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ Empty
PostSubject: Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚   Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 11:02 am

LET US REGALE WITH THE TALES OF OLD

Welcome to Yukina's character topic,
which withholds a collection of her characters and their progression, as well as an extensive amount of headcanons and character-related posts. This topic is subject to continuous alteration and change effective as of 12/24/2017.

TABLE OF CONTEXT

Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ Rab210

RABTEN NORSANG, NOMADIC BARD.
Southern Winds noble through birth. Bender of air and sand.

NOTABLE THREADS :
    NOTABLE CONNECTIONS :
    PROGRESS THUS FAR :

Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ Aza110

AZAMI VESSALIUS, WARRIOR OF THE ANCIENTS.
Possesses the ability to produce wings from her back.

NOTABLE THREADS :
    NOTABLE CONNECTIONS :
    PROGRESS THUS FAR :
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚   Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:36 pm

EDITING TEMPLATES AND CHARACTERS!

Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚   Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 2:31 pm

INTRODUCING . . .
THE MISCELLANEOUS ADVENTURES OF
TSUKARA & KAZUMA

Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ Kazuma10

TL;DR: While out and about, Tsukara stumbled across a crying wastebasket, covered with blankets. He knew what could have been inside, and so, he instinctively picked up the weave to protect it, searching throughout the alleys to see if the mother was still nearby. After hours, with his efforts in vain, he finally brought the basket home, appalled by the thought of a child being abandoned so close to winter. When he finally mustered up the courage to look inside, he named the baby "Kazuma," and has kept him ever since.

"I found you alone. The funny thing is.. I was alone, too.
Maybe, we were meant to be alone together."
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚   Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 3:06 pm

INTRODUCING. . .
PRINCE RALRIS WYNPHRA,
OF THE LIGHT KINGDOM

Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ Ralris10

"Why do people look at us the way they do?
Do you ever let it get to you?"
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚   Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 am

COLORED CHARACTER TEMPLATE FOR REFERENCE.

Code:
[justify][size=18]|BASICS|[/size]
[size=11][b][color=#ffffcc]NAME[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] Rosen Wynphyra (RO-sen wĭn-FĪ-RĀH)
[b][color=#ffffcc]NICKNAME(S)[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] Rose, Rosie
[b][color=#ffffcc]AGE[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] Eighteen-years-old
[b][color=#ffffcc]BIRTHPLACE[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] Krana, Sylrie Valley, Light Kingdom
[b][color=#ffffcc]CURRENT RESIDENCE[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] The Palace of Light
[b][color=#ffffcc]RANK[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] Royal / Bender
[b][color=#ffffcc]OCCUPATION[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] Light Princess / Princess of Light
[b][color=#ffffcc]ELEMENT[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] Light
[b][color=#ffffcc]WEAPON[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] Long red sword[/size]

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|[/size]
[size=11][b][color=#ffffcc]BIRTHDAY[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] 01 01 0403 AO
[b][color=#ffffcc]BLOOD TYPE[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] A+
[b][color=#ffffcc]HOBBIES[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]QUIRKS[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]FAMILY[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[/size]
[list]
[*][size=11][color=#ffffcc][b]SALLAN WYNPHYRA V[/b][/color], [i]father, and current Light King[/i].[/size]
[spoiler][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/45/35/16/34429b10.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[*][size=11][color=#ffffcc][b]SOLRICK WYNPHYRA[/b][/color], [i]uncle and captain of the Royal Guard[/i].[/size]
[spoiler][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/45/35/16/tumblr10.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[*][size=11][color=#ffffcc][b]RALRIS WYNPHYRA[/b][/color], [i]eldest brother out of the twins, and heir to the throne[/i].[/size]
[spoiler][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/45/35/16/00b8e911.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[*][size=11][color=#ffffcc][b]RIN WYNPHYRA[/b][/color], [i]second elder brother out of the twins[/i].[/size]
[spoiler][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/45/35/16/leon_f10.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[/list]

[size=11][b][color=#ffffcc]CHARACTER THEME[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS5GfL9F7L4][b]song,[/b] by artist name[/url][/size]

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|[/size]
[size=11][b][color=#ffffcc]HAIR[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]EYES[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color] They're blue hues with flicks of amber.
[b][color=#ffffcc]HEIGHT[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]CLOTHES[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]SKIN[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]BODY TYPE[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]

[b][color=#ffffcc]IMAGE[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[spoiler][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/45/35/16/tumblr11.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f370619332c2e20eeed659037a530f3b/tumblr_o1qvayVfra1v0j6cwo1_r1_500.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler][img]https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.351847480.6158/flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[/size]
[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|[/size]
[size=11][b][color=#ffffcc]PERSONALITY[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]PERSONAL STRENGTHS[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]PERSONAL WEAKNESSES[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]HAMARTIA[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]PERSONAL HERO[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[b][color=#ffffcc]DREAMS AND AMBITIONS[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]

[b][color=#ffffcc]LIKES[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
Practicing her bending
Pestering her brothers
Dress shopping

[b][color=#ffffcc]DISLIKES[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]

[b][color=#ffffcc]BRIEF HISTORY[/color][/b][color=#ffffcc]:[/color]
[/size]

[/justify]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚   Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukina's Character Topic *: ・゚
Page 1 of 1