Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_vote_lcaptsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_voting_bartsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_vote_lcaptsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_voting_bartsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) Empty
PostSubject: Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter)   tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm

BASICS

Name
Tsukaia (tsu-KYE-uh) "a pure moon" or "moon echoes"/"echoes of the moon"

Rank
Bender (Fire)

Pets
Shares Sasuno'o's dragon

Weapons
A rapier with a rose on the hilt given to her as a gift, supposedly sent by her father.

APPEARANCE

tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) 9507290 tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) Evil_t10

Hair
Tsukaia's hair is white with dyed highlights of pink. It stops just below her shoulder blades and is soft and silky.

Eyes
Tsukaia's eyes are large and a bright amber brown, mimicking her mother's and Noriaki's.

Height
5'8 inches

Clothes
A reddish evening gown with a black sash, black leggings, and red heels

Other Features: Tsukaia has a bracelet she takes wherever she goes. This, too, seemed to have been given to her by her father.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Tsukaia has a stubborn, rebellious personality that irks Tekara to no end. She does the opposite of what her mother tells her, mostly upset because the woman did not attempt to keep her father around. She is highly misbehaving and often steals out into the city against her mother's permission.

Tsukaia does not fear her mother and would do anything to make her angry. She is also rude to Kiari and Haru and mostly tends to ignore everyone around her except for the triplets. She has a crush on Susano'o.

Personal Strengths: Tsukaia is clever and deceiving. She uses her innocent disposition and her beauty to her advantage. Even underneath all those bad qualities, Tsukaia can be pretty kind when she wants to be.

For instance, she treats her Dolline very well, and has some companionship with Noriaki, she can also be surprisingly helpful, and views Fire Lord Kouzai as a fatherly figure.

Physical Strengths: Tsukai's signature technique is directly offensive and defensive. She swarms herself in a cloud of fire resembling pink and lavender petals. She is very adept as Firebending, and seems to have the ability to conjure up pink flames, although they are not different from ordinary flames.

Aside from Firebending, Tsukaia is skilled in martial arts, taught grudgingly to her by her mother, who is very hard on her.

Personal Weaknesses: Tsukaia believes that her father is always watching her, and therefore will cling to any gift she receives anonymously. Nobody knows who these gifts are really coming from, and Tekara is concerned for Tsukaia's well-being.

In combat, she is poor against handling physical pain, and hates to get her 'outfits messed up'. She is every image of a spoiled teenage girl, which Tekara despises.

• flowers
  • receiving the anonymous gifts believed to be from her father
  • the thought of having a father
  • her godfather Kouzai
  • Noriaki (this is a secret)
  • cute outfits and pretty designs
  • money
  • her pet, Dolline
  • the color pink

Dislikes:
  • ugly outfits
  • Tekara
  • being told what to do
  • authority figures
  • 'annoying' people
  • people that don't agree with her

History: Tsukaia's birth was a joyous one for Tekara. She'd always wanted a daughter, and believed it was time for her to become a true parent. She even named Tsukaia after her 'favorite' of the triplets, Tsukiyomi. There was only one problem; she did not know who Tsukaia's father was.

Tsukaia had enough parenting from her godfather, and related to the triplets because they had no true mother. Tekara was a strict mother and their personalities clashed often. Tsukaia did not consider Tekara good mother.

The delivery of her first gift, her bracelet, at age nine, told her that although Tekara did not know who her father was, her father was well-aware of her, and he was more 'considerate' than she thought.

Tsukaia wants Tekara to find her father, but the woman insists the man should be the one to find her, not the other way around. Angry that Tekara didn't take more caution when she was born, Tsukaia started to rebel even more. Even blatantly disrespected her mother, but never around Kouzai, Kiari or Tsuki, who hold Tekara in high regards.

Tsukaia often steals money and goes to explore for a while against her mother's wishes. She is almost always brought back by Tekara or the triplets (well, Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi) but she likes to know that she's pissing her mother off.

Tsukaia is now married to Sasuno'o and has promised to give him a son.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter)   tsukaia - Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Tsukaia (Tekara's Daughter)
Page 1 of 1