Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Diary of Bree - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDiary of Bree - Page 2 I_voting_barDiary of Bree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDiary of Bree - Page 2 I_voting_barDiary of Bree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Diary of Bree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Diary of Bree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of Bree   Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:15 pm

"My father adopted me when he found me in front of the temple door," Bree said as a tear fell into her half eaten curry. "My mother apparently didn't want me, but my father did. He was Monk Tsultrim Of the southern air temple."

Bree chuckled as she remembered a story that her father loved to tell. "He told me that when he found me he carried me into the kitchens to warm me. someone knocked over some spice and it caused me to sneeze. I sent him across the kitchen. He just laughed. He then adopted me the next day and taught me everything he knew." She started to cry again. "He died a few weeks ago. I just couldn't stay at the temple anymore. That's why I am here."

Dear diary: The emperor is nicer than I thought he would be. His chef Makes the most delicious curry. We shared stories from our past. Both are sad but that's OK, Others have had worse. It is nice to find others who know what it's like.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Bree   Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Rightful King of the Fire Benders
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

"Fifty years in the mortal world,
Is but a brief moment in Geten.
All things born into this world,
Must necessarily parish."

Spoiler:

Nobunaga watched Bree explain her life to him. He sighed. Mother's that abandoned their kids upset him. Once Bree was finished her story, he made that abundantly clear.

"Mothers that abandon their children are worse than scum," scoffed Nobunaga, "Your mother did the best thing by giving you to her father. Any mother that brings a child into this world willingly but won't willing raise the infant is a cancer upon humanity. It seems you were well loved by your father though--lots to be thankful there."

Nobunaga stood up straight, finishing off the last of his cheese and bread. He heard Bree's story about sending her father flying across the kitchens with a single sneeze. He laughed.

"You must be one strong Air Bender," he laughed, "I don't blame you for wanting to go out and see the world though. Nothing to do at the temple...especially with your pops gone."

Nobunaga walked over the doorway of the kitchen. "Let's find you your bison now though, shall we? If you want to travel, you're going to need a bison."

Nobunaga smiled again. "Just don't forget you'll need to come back and visit some day."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Bree   Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:43 pm

Bree finished her curry and jumped of the barrel. She didn't like that the emperor talked about her mother like that but at the same time she new he was right. What mother could just give up their child like that. she dried her eyes though and stood up straight, smiling.

"Maybe I'll find her one day and she will tell me why," she said cheerfully. "But until then, I have a world to explore!"

She followed the emperor through the palace. "Could we stay for a couple days?" Bree asked suddenly. "We have been traveling for a while and were going to rest soon anyways."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Bree   Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

Spoiler:

"Oh, you're more than welcome to stay for as long as you like," smiled Nobunaga, "Don't take my words as my meaning for you to leave. But for there to be a 'we', we need to find your bison."

Nobunaga paused as he looked around, thinking for a moment. How did one find a bison anyway? What did they eat? Where do they go for fun? These were like Komodo Rhinos, throw a little bit of rancid meat mixed with maggots and they'll come running.

Bison were a bit smarter. Bigger. Tougher. Vegetarian.

This was not going to be easy.

"What is your bison's name, and what does he like to eat? Do you know where he'd potentially go? How big is he?" Nobunaga began the questioning very methodically. He'd need to know all of these things if he and Bree were going to find this magical flying monster.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Bree   Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 8:39 pm

"Thank you sir," Bree said bubbly. "My bisons name is Tala. I've had her since we were both 3. we bonded earlier than most."

Bree stopped for a moment to think. "Before she dumped me we were heading west. I have some treats but they are tied to the saddle...OH! She likes fruits."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Bree   Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

Spoiler:

"Tala and fruits..." Nobunaga muttered to himself as he hung a left around the corner. He silently led Bree towards a large open orchard in a courtyard of the castle. Apples, pears, peaches all dangled, ripe for the picking, from the trees above.

Nobunaga instantly drew his pistol and smiled. He shot an apple tree, a peach tree and a pear tree. The force of the shot rattled the trees and knocked several fruits loose onto the ground.

"Pick up the fruits, I'll call my dragon," explained Nobunaga, "If you need some place to store them go as the chef for a cloth sack. I will meet you in front of the entrance when you are ready. I must gather a few things in my chambers before we are to depart. If you get lost, ask one of the servants to show you the way. Do you understand?"

Nobunaga was not unkind with Bree. But realistically he needed to go to his private chambers to grab several things before he began traveling. He also wouldn't be able to summon Kohryu here to this courtyard due to sheer difference in size and available space.

For now, he and Bree would need to divide and conquer for a short bit.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Bree   Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:38 am

Bree nodded and ran back to the kitchen. The cooks were very kind and gave her the bag she needed. 'I hope this works,' she though. She missed Tala badly and just wanted to see her again. She started to collect the fruit and place it in the bag, careful to not bruise it. Once she was done she ran to the entrance. The servants were so kind. She had gotten lost once or twice and they always helped point her in the right direction. When she finally did make it to the entrance she reached into her satchel and pulled out a notebook. Flipping it open to somewhere in the middle, Bree started to write.

"Dear Diary: The emperor offered to help me find Tala! He shot some trees and gave me the fruit to find her, he is even coming with it seems. Knowing Tala, she is probably having fun on the wind currents or swimming in a nice lake. I have to say, I kinda like it here. The palace might be large and I might get lost easy but its nice, so are the people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Bree   Diary of Bree - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of Bree
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2