Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Character Application-Shava 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Character Application-Shava I_vote_lcapCharacter Application-Shava I_voting_barCharacter Application-Shava I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Character Application-Shava I_vote_lcapCharacter Application-Shava I_voting_barCharacter Application-Shava I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Character Application-Shava

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoseThorn
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
RoseThorn

Character Application-Shava Empty
PostSubject: Character Application-Shava   Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 12:41 am

Name: Shava Nari
Birthplace: She was born in Fukuryu in the Vermillion Dragon Empire
Current Residence: She's a wanderer
Occupation: Shava does odd jobs to get money but doesn't have a permanent occupation.
Element: Fire/Lightning

(She doesn't have a pet or a mount...)

Name: Burn and Bury
Picture: The weapon(s) are twin blades that are connected by a chain at the handles and tassels the ends. The blades are about a foot at a half long and are always kept razor sharp.
Brief History: Shava originally had only one sword but acquired another one after a fierce battle with, as she puts it, 'the only person who came close to killing her.'

Birthday: April 10th
Blood type: A-
Hobbies: Shava likes to watch storms, take naps in trees, sharpen her swords and play with fire.
Quirks: She can't stand being barefoot.
Family: Rasha (Mother)
           Sivrok (Father)
Character Theme: None yet...

Hair: Shava has black hair that she keeps partially tied black with sharp bangs in her face that she keep swept to the side. Her hair goes down to her middle back.
Eyes: She has sharp eyes that are a golden yellow.
Height: She is 5"6
Clothes: She wears black, baggy pants with bandages around her lower legs and ankles. She also wears a dark red sash with a long front that goes down to her knees and it had golden flower accents. She wears a dark red sleeveless shirt with the collar being slightly raised in the back. She has elbow length black, finger-less gloves with yellow, braided coil around the wrists. She has ankle length, pointy shoes.
Skin: She has pale skin but sunburns and scars very easily. When she fights, any bruises she gets will take a long time to heal.
Body Type: Shava is fit, and has broad shoulders.

Personality: Shava comes off as personable and pleasant to talk to for a short while. But she loves to fight and hates to be bored. She hates that the world is not at war and longs for the world to be thrown into it as she feels that the great benders and warriors are becoming weak. She loves the heat of battle but it infuriates her that there aren't enough people who are strong enough to taker her on or simply don't feel the need to fight.

Personal Strengths: Independent, Fierce, Disciplined and Strong willed.
Personal Weaknesses: Short tempered, bad leader, tactless and overly violent.
Hamartia: Her arrogance
Personal Hero: She's too full of herself to look up to anyone else.
Dreams and Ambitions: She longs to plunge the world into an eternal war so that the thirst of battle will never be lost.

Dislikes: Peace, cold weather, children, the Avatar.

Brief History: Shava was born to her parents and lived a normal and peaceful life. She became bored of her life and often tried to pick fights with the other bending children, but when they refused, she would fight them anyway, as to satisfy her lust for battle. As she got older she picked fights with animals in the woods who were much larger than her and often won.
She left her village when she was 15 and sets out to create an eternal war.

When Shava left her home, her parents were distraught and went looking for their daughter, but never found her.
Soon, Li, one of Shava's close friends, went to search for her but when he did find her, she had changed. He was shocked at how cold she had become in just a few short weeks.
After trying to convince Shava to go back to the village and her refusing, a fight broke out between them. Li wasn't a bender, but he was very skilled with his sword which was identical to Shava's. Even though he wasn't a bender, he made up for it with his swordsmanship. Shava had no intention of killing Li, but after he had dealt her a near fatal blow, Shava's instincts took over and she sent out a fire blast, which killed Li quickly. Shava was devastated and knew there was no way she would be able to go back home even if she wanted to.
So she took Li's sword as a sort of memento and chained it to her other sword.
Shava didn't bother to bury Li as she felt that the village should give him a proper burial. She walked on and never looked back.

Last edited by RoseThorn on Thu May 05, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Character Application-Shava   Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 3:28 pm

A good start Smile would it be possible to get another paragraph for history maybe?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
RoseThorn
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
RoseThorn

PostSubject: Re: Character Application-Shava   Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Oh yeah! That won't be a problem. I,just wanted to get it started was all.
I'll add more asap. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Character Application-Shava   Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Kk Smile don't rush on my account! Do things at your own pace. Just post here and let me know when you're finished okay?
Back to top Go down
RoseThorn
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
RoseThorn

PostSubject: Re: Character Application-Shava   Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Alright! I added another paragraph. ^_^
I hope that it's good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Character Application-Shava   Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Very good thank you Smile approved!
Back to top Go down
RoseThorn
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
RoseThorn

PostSubject: Re: Character Application-Shava   Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Awesome!!! Thank you so much! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Application-Shava   Character Application-Shava I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Application-Shava
Page 1 of 1