Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jaiku's Application 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jaiku's Application I_vote_lcapJaiku's Application I_voting_barJaiku's Application I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jaiku's Application I_vote_lcapJaiku's Application I_voting_barJaiku's Application I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jaiku's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Restriction
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Restriction

Jaiku's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jaiku's Application   Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:06 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Jaiku Reddiken
    Birthplace Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Element: Fire
    Pets:
    Pet Name: Kien
    Pet Race: A large size wolf
    Description: Jaiku found Kien when he was only a little wolf. Kien had been abandoned by his pack. Jaiku took care of him in his house when Jaiku was about 16.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Jaiku has short straight black hair that goes down to the end of his neck. It has a bit of brown in it also.
    Eyes: Jaiku has a medium size eyes, they are a brown color.
    Height: 6'4"
    Clothes: Jaiku wears a black jacket that has two Wolf's on each side. Then it has a large Fire Symbol on the back of it. He also wears a dark blue colored t-shirt. He wears all black from the waist to his feet. He wears furry black boots on his feet.
    Skin: Jaiku''s skin is rather smooth
    Body Type: Jaiku has a slim body, but he is nothing close to being a wimp. Jaiku is very well built and is very strong.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Jaiku is not the kind of bender that you want to run into, he can be nice, but he has limits. He is mostly evil, but he has good still in him. Since his history was the worst most tragic for him, he gets sad whenever he or anyone else brings it up. He is a great fighter and never backs down. Even if he is close to death!
    Personal Strengths: Has a pet wolf that obeys him and knows how to shoot arrows with a bow.
    Personal Weaknesses: Bringing up his family and Not able to focus at moments.
    Personal Hero: Jaiku always looked up to the greatest of firebenders, especially Zuko.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Jaiku wishes of becoming a legend in the Fire Nation.

Likes: Training his Firebending, Quietness, Wolves, Being Greedy, and Destroying other people's souls!

Dislikes: Letting someone live, The killing of animals, being loud, hates being ignored, and Hates Water-bending!

Brief History: Born to two Firebenders, his mom was cruel and his dad was greatly evil. They were a poor family, but Jaiku's brother helped him through it. His name was Bytenth. Bytenth was Jaiku's training partner and his brother of course. They both ran away together but during their journey, they ran into countless Waterbenders. They killed Bytenth and Jaiku escaped.

Jaiku ran until he got to a large city, he heard rumors of a small fire village was ambushed by Water-benders and that there was no survivors. Jaiku found a Wolf when he was venturing out in the mountains and named the Wolf Kien. Kien and Jaiku had been friends ever since that day. They had adventured all over the Fire Nation looking for the Water benders that had destroyed Jaiku's village and family.

Edit: Personality has 1 paragraph, 5 sentences
History has 2 paragraphs, 5 sentences each.

Last edited by Jaiku The Firebender on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Jaiku's Application   Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Jaiku's Application   Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Unapproved by the me, again for the third character today, the personality is too short and so is the history. There is a 1 paragraph minimum for personality, and 2 for history.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Jaiku's Application   Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Perfect, lol thanks. Sorry if I get a little rough around the edges, I just set a minimum so that beginners get used to writing paragraphs, and then eventually work there ways to pages lol. Not that you're a beginner, just for others you know?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Restriction
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Restriction

PostSubject: Re: Jaiku's Application   Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Yeah, actually I am a beginner, not to Role Play, just Avatar Role Play. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaiku's Application   Jaiku's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaiku's Application
Page 1 of 1