Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_voting_barOne that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_voting_barOne that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 pm

The general laughed as she fell to the grounds. He looked for another spot to strike, maybe deal the finishing blow? No make her suffer some more. He smiled and then held the sword above his head and then sent it down to hit her torso area, he was just going to kill her now and then leave the Earth Kingdom for good. He wanted to get out of this place.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Akari smiled as she was right. She rolled out of the way kicking The general's knee from the front with heavy force, with her good leg, Hoping to break it backwards. Afterwards she Got to her feet, punching him in the face after jumping into the air to gain speed and strength. "You Cut me, you jerk." She landed on her feet, favoring her sliced leg.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:41 pm

As Akari kicked the general's leg he felt something break and even heard the sound. He then felt a great amount of pain in his face and fell to the floor. After a few seconds on the ground he moved his hands from his face and shouted at her. "You broke my leg! You stupid girl!" He tried to get up but failed and fell back down. He crawled a bit and then looked back at her starring in her eyes. "Please don't kill me. I am an elderly man, there is nothing else I can do to harm you or anyone. Please let me live the rest of my life alone and regretting the things I did."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Akari began to get sicked, "Were you about to spare me?! Did you spear my people or Family?!" She shouted, kicking him into the face and then took her sword and went to stabbed him in his shoulder. It was the same right shoulder she was stabbed on the day of the attack. "Feel there pain! Feel my pain!!" Akari was lost in anger and became unfocused as she removed the sword from his shoulder, holding it over her head, now directly over him. The sword began to glow and she went for the other shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm

"I was following orders!" The general shouted and then started to move back from here. She was mad, and probbaly would kill him right now. She then kicked him in the face and some blood was beginning to come out of his nose. Then he felt pain in his right shoulder and then started to plea agian, "Pease look into your hears. Don't kill me if you do that makes you no greater than me." She then yanked the sword out of his shoulder and he covered it with his hand. The blood started to come out and cover his hand. "Fine! Kill me! You think this will help you? By killing me? Revenge never helps anything, I know that for a fact. But if you must then do it I just don't care anymore." He then saw her raise the sword above her head and then it went down on his other shoulder. He felt more pain and then fell backwards shouting from the pain. "Just do it, kill me now. I am to weak to fight anyway." He closed his eyes waiting for the final blow.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Akari stared at him watching the bleeding flood from his wounds. His words seeped their way into her head. " would be taking a killer from this world... But your right, If i kill you i wouldn't be any better than your self..." She looked at him. Gulped, falling to her knees and looking at him, and her hand loosened on her weapon. "You not any better than dirt..." Her head hung, eyes closed, not knowing what to do anymore or even what she Should do now.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:16 pm

The general nodded quickly and then watched as she fell to her knees and loosened the grip on her weapon. He continued to bleed and felt pain throughout hid body. If she was not going to kill him then the loss of blood will. He then used all his might and bended a rock slowly lifting it up with his hand which caused him great pain and sent it at the girl's back. He then felt all his strength go away and dropped his hand and closed his eyes agian. His old was getting to him and now he was loosing blood from the wounds. He would soon die, he knew it would happen but not like this.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm

"RAHHHHH!!!" Akari's eye widened as he felt the pain of the rock slam against her back. Memories of before flashed in front of her eyes, as she feel over the general bleeding chest. "You... jerk.." She said unable to move like before and blood of her own Oozed from her nose and mouth, mixing with his. "I hope you die.. you geezer.." She spoke, lying there, memories flashing before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm

"If I must be in pain,!" the general shouted, "then you must also!" he smirked while she screamed some more and then he felt some pain in his shoulders, face, and leg agian. He held in the shouts. He then felt someone fall on him, he opened his eyes and saw her. "Get off of my you stupid girl!" she was light but still heave on his old fragil bones. "I hope you can live with yourself killing someone you..." he tailed off at the end taking his last breath and his eyes started to stare off at the wall. He was not moving, lifeless, the general was finnaly dead.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Akari heard the old man yap on as she watched him drew his last breath. "... He's .. dead.." She Mumbled to her self. She was finally at ease, She didn't kill him and still was able to avenge her family. She blinded, thinking off of her thoughts of the last 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next