Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_vote_lcapOne that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_voting_barOne that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_vote_lcapOne that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_voting_barOne that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) Empty
PostSubject: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:05 pm

They decided to strike during day, being light benders.. it would be hard to fight at night with little light around.

Yukina sat on the edge of the rooftop, waiting for the perfect moment to attack the guards right below her and the signal when Akari was ready. As she waited, she stared at the clouds. She blinked, seeing a stream of light hit a cloud.

There's the signal.

Yukina was nervous, she was scared. Things would be bad if it didn't work out. Tons of bad things could go wrong like Yukina being ganged up on or even Akari not being able to get back at the general. Yukina sighed, standing up, "Here we go." She stomped her foot and sent a huge orb of light about a couple good yards away from the door where the guards were. They ran over to the area where the orb hit, one pointing to Yukina on the roof. She swiftly moved down to them and sent a orb of light to the guards on the ground just before she landed. One of the two guards where hit, but the other called out for backup. Yukina sighed, "How lame.. The last thing I need is more guards to fight." It was the perfect time for Akari to quickly sneak into a window.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 pm

The general was pacing inside the room. He was in a house that was hidden by other houses, somewhat smaller then them, and had less windows so people can't see inside. He was now paranoid, with the war over and Li dead his generals are being hunt down and killed. He heard some noise and started to breath heavily and then calmed himself down. "It will all be ok. I plan on leaving the city in secret tonight. Once I get past the final wall I am a free man and will live on. Change my name, get new clothes, and maybe not even earthbend anymore. I can deal with that." He walked over to a chair and sat on it leaning back in to soft cushion and relaxed.

The general's eyes began to get heavy, old age was beginning to hit him. He shook his head violently and decided walking around was a good idea. He stood up and walked over to the only thing she was able to keep. Some old pictures, two bags of clothes, and then his most prized posession the teeth of the dragon he killed when he attacked the Light Kingdom. He was not able to take most of it because well he had no room for it all. So he took the teeth and some of the things that the scales were used to make. He lifted, with the little strength he had, up some armor made of the dragon's scales. The strongest armor he has ever owned. He rubbed it, turned and walked back to the chair and sat down. As soon as he knew it, his eyes gave in and he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Akari Sneaked into the house, through a Window in the back. She noticed the house didn't have very many entrances or exits. It had been 5 years since her home was attached and everything was robbed from her. She walked through the house, her swords drawn and aware of everything. She was thankful of the her friend as she lured the guards from the house and kept them detracted while she looked for the general.

Akari stepped into the the next room, her eyes Falling upon a chair. Quietly she moved around the chair, only to see the general asleep. She stood there looking upon his face once again. Her light Grey eyes scanned his body, as far as she knew, he was unarmed.

Akari was dressed in black and golden Scaled Suit and black face mask. A long black cloak draped over her back and black head that wrapped around her head. Silver feathered hair flicked to the sides, now cut, and Short. She looked as a guard of The Kingdom and a guy.

OOC: Pix of then and now.
One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) Efac704 One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) Db43941 One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) B15b737
<=== Before ====>----- Then -----<==== Now ===>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Yukina jumped to a nearby roof and stomped, sending multiple orbs at the five soldiers, "This is really wasting my time. I should be in the building your guarding by now!" Yukina jumped onto the rocks that were being thrown at her, using them as a path to another nearby building. She then quickly sent more orbs down to their way, "..And then there were two."

Yukina jumped to the ground and sighed, "Let's make this easy. You don't hurt me. I don't hurt you." The two remaning guards looked at her, then the pool of blood at her feet from their fellow soldiers. One guard ran for his life yelling, but one was foolish enough to stay. Yukina sighed, "Your funeral." Yukina's arm is engulfed with light and she quickly punches the guy in the chest, just as she did with Akari a while back. He was knocked out in an instant. Yukina dusted her hands off and walked into the house, not realizing she tracked in footprints of blood.

(( Well.. I don't have a picture for Yukina expect my profile picture >.>))
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:29 pm

The general was having a nightmare everything was going bad and ending up worse. In the dream he was in the house and actually sleeping but soon it all was quick and he was dragged outside. It was some soldiers in the Earth Kingdom Army, they knew who he was and he was sentenced to death. He woke up in time before the death happened but what he saw infront of him almost gave him a heart attack.

His eyes grew wide and he tried to move back in the chair some more. Nothing happened and he continued to look at the person infront of him. "If my old memory still works I think I remember you." He held up a finger and pointed at her, "You were that girl in the Light Kingdom, who failed at killing me." His eyes then went wide agian, was she here to kill him agian? He then stuttered, "Y-you w-wont kill an old man w-would you?" he asked her with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 pm

She stared coldly down at him. She was there and had pictured killing him for the last 5 years. She said nothing looking at him, gritting her teeth, and then pulled down the face mask so he could look on her face once more just as he had on the day of the attacking of the Light kingdom. "You ... Killed every thing.. I care for." These words where all she could say with out biting her tongue in anger. "My mother, My Father, My people...... Sorami.." She glared with anger in her eyes. "You are nothing to me but a monster.."

Thoughts of Sorami glided from Akari's head, filling the room. Her hand tightened on the swords. She lifted her arm and brought in down. The sword dug its way into the floor in front on the chair. Turning and walking a few paces from the chair, leaving the other sword in the floor infront of him. She then spoke softly, "I wouldn't kill you without giving you a chance to fight for your life. Pick up the sword and fight me."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:56 pm

The general was in shock through most of it, she was here and he knew her intentions. He would not let them happen, that is not without a fight. "Let me tell you this little girl, I still have some fight in me. I may be old now, but I can still beat you." He jumped when she slammed the sword in the ground. He though right there it all was going to end. He then smirked and stood up.

"I am not a monster, I was just following orders. They were to kill any who got in my way, I just did not complete the orders properly. One person still got away." He grabbed the sword in front of the chair and then ran at her with the sword above his head. He swung it in a downward motion on his right side, using all his force well what was left of his force.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:14 pm

"I am not a monster, I was just following orders. They were to kill any who got in my way, I just did not complete the orders properly. One person still got away." He claimed, grabbing the sword, and running at Akari.

"You killed my Dragon.. To bad you didn't kill Me, too. Instead of leaving me half dead and weak." Akari still had her back towards him as he charged at her. She smirked simple turning to the side as he thrust the sword down with all his might. She looked at him, eyes locking and kicked her knee into his side. "I am Akari BaLung, Daughter to Kotarou and Eiko BaLung, Family to the Light queen her self." She waited for the man to strike once more before moving, "I tell you this so you will at least know the one who kills you..."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 pm

"Oh that dragon. It was very good by the way did you know dragon is a great delicacy in some cultures. Now I know why they eat them. The scales make a great armor by the way very strong." He wished he put the armor on, but sadly he did not. She then blocked his attack and he looked for a weak spot to hit. He found one and then sent a blow with th sword to her legs. "Thank you for telling my that, now I know who I am going to kill."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:28 pm

It had surprised Her for when he went for her legs. She tried to spin and block the attack with her remaining sword. Unfortunately she wasn't able to block it completely and the attack sliced across her thigh. "Rah.." She was thrown off balance and fall to the floor. She looked up at the general, once more she was weakened and below him. 'NO! I wont lose to him again!' she thought glaring up at him, readying herself for the next attack, which she believed with be stab from above into her torso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))   One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One that seeks revenge might as well dig two graves instead of one. ((Private))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next