Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_vote_lcapAvatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_voting_barAvatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_vote_lcapAvatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_voting_barAvatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! Empty
PostSubject: Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction!   Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:12 pm

That's right! There's going to be two new systems as well as the in-game currency, which some of you might have already noticed, as well as the shop section which is currently being rebuilt. The in-game character shop section will be available shortly after the conclusion of Avatar Month, while the out-of-character real life shop will be available later this year, early in the summer.

But that's not why you're here is it? No, you're here to hear about our new systems and the new faction right? Well! For those who don't know, the two systems are the Achievement and Titles System.

What does that mean? It means you will earn achievements on your profile for meeting certain requirements. What requirements? Well a few are hidden, for secret things. Others involve beating a certain plot important character or world leader. Others involve beating staff members as characters within the game. Others are for the amount of posts you make. Many will be listed soon on a list of achievements you can earn. Others will be purposely kept secrets.

Also keep in note, for defeating certain in-game bosses, like heroes and villains of the past, they will be rare encounters. Meaning they will not spawn all the time, and there will be special events held to defeat them every few months. This ties in with our new Titles System.

For defeating certain in-game characters, bosses, world leaders, etc. you will earn titles that you can add to your username. There are three levels of difficulty when fighting an in-game boss battle: Normal, Heroic, Mythic. They get harder the higher you go, with health ranging from the hundred thousands to the millions and in some rare cases, the billions. They are long, they are hard, and some require groups to defeat. For a better taste on how these battles work, join in the "Your Nation Needs You" topic.

Each level of difficulty has a different achievement associated with it. Not all achievements award titles, but most do. How do these work? For example, if you defeat the Vermilion Emperor on Normal, you earn the title "the Flamewarden." For defeating the Emperor on Heroic, you gain the title "Fire Lord", and for Mythic, "Vermilion Emperor."

Titles then get added to your user name, only one title may be worn at a time and a list of all your collected titles and achievements will be listed on your profile. Your title can go before or after your name, depending on the title. So that means someone who's earned the title "the Flamewarden", you become, for example, Johnny the Flamewarden. For Vermilion Emperor, you become Vermilion Emperor Johnny. There will be a list of titles telling you how to get them and where in your username they go.

Now! For the new faction! Well, now that the Kingdoms of the world have fallen to the enemy, the Order of the Seven Thorns, the heirs to the kingdoms team up with the Spirit King's subjects, the Spirit Benders as well as one of the Spirit King's two strongest forces, the Holy Paladins to create the Dawn Crusade.

The Dawn Crusade is led by a Grand Master and assist the Avatar and the Warriors in their fight against darkness. When the Avatar cannot be everywhere, or when the world is between Avatar and/or Warriors, the Dawn Crusades helps keep peace. They take orders only from the Warriors and Avatar, and when there are no Avatars or Warriors active, they take orders from the Secondary High Council, the Order of the Elements and the Spirit King.

The Dawn Crusade "fight so that there will always be a dawn tomorrow." They are divided into six sub-divisions, the Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Pearl, Alabaster and Obsidian Guards, who each guard a different nation. Each Guard is led by a General and their second in command, the Lord Commander.

The Dawn Crusade, being made up mostly of Paladins, are blessed with the Holy Light of the gods granted to them by the Spirit King. Most Paladin's are also Spirit Benders, and have their powers that allow them to commune, control and fuse with the spirits to complete their missions and fight for he dawn. Each Paladin chooses a different god of the pantheon to champion and draw their power, the Holy Light, from. Each god bestows a different power upon their champions. A topic will soon be posted to explain more about these Dawn Crusade.

Also note that the Dawn Crusade will be holding another tournament towards the middle of summer that will determine who may join their ranks. Only three will be chosen per year. So stay tuned for The Light of Dawn Tournament!

That's all for now folks! Look for more information coming soon and enjoy the rest of your Avatar Month!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Avatar Month Announcement: New Systems, New Faction!
Page 1 of 1