Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_vote_lcapRecue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_voting_barRecue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_vote_lcapRecue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_voting_barRecue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Recue from The Boiling Rock

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:31 am

Bryan hugged Sukey. Sorry, but i'm not letting you stay. Bryan knocked her out as he hugged her and put her in the cooler. All of you get out of here. He pushed the boat completely off the shore and Kouta began to water bend so they could be gone quick. Kouta smiled at Bryan and he smiled back. Soon they reached the shore and Kouta hopped out. As soon as he saw that they were safely on shore Bryan walked back into the prison. He hoped what he was doing was right.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:36 am

When they had reached the shore Sukey was beginning to stir again and she stoof up. She looked around her and when she didn't see Bryan she said quietly No... Tears started to fall from her face to the ground and she ran off into the forest. She ran deeper and deeper until she accidently tripped on a tree branch. She just laid there crying not even wanting to get up. Everything she ever cared about since her long journey had begun was now gone and there was nothing she could do about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:41 am

Kouta ran after Sukey along with Miro and her parents. Sukey! Come on! Please!
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:50 am

Sukey lay there crying. She couldn't take it. Her world had just completely come crashing down on her. Nothing that happened mattered to her now. She just wanted Bryan back. She pounded the ground crying out in agony at pretty much having her heart ripped out of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Kouta finally found her. I found! Come on! Kouta moved closr to her as he waited for everyone else. Come on Sukey he has to do this. He'll come back, but he had to do what he thought was right.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Sukey got up off the ground still crying her eyes out and said to Kouta You don't understand! I loved him and now he's gone! We escaped because there were so many of us but how will he escape? He's all alone and I'll probably never see him again! He was my everything. I poured my heart into him and how did he repay me? By staying at the prison and leaving me without him. I've never cared so much about anything before and now it's gone! Everything is gone. She punched one of the trees in the forest and incinerated it into ash. She didn't care though because she was completely broken inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Kouta put his hand on her shoulder. We'll see him again. Trust me. Kouta looked and saw everyone coming. You know to he has to do this for himself. For penance.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Sukey hugged Kouta trying to make herself feel better. She really needed a hug right now and she didn't care who it was from. She just wanted to someone to comfort her right now and make her feel okay.

Zane felt bad for the Sukey girl as he saw her eyes covered in tears while she was hugging Kouta. He leaned back against a tree trying to not make it feel so awkward.

Miro waited by the tree for Kouta to help make Sukey feel better. He really felt bad for her after what she must have just been through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Kouta gave the signal to Miro and Sukey's parents. Come on comforting some is more then a one person job. He thought back to when Bryan said that. They were more alike than he'd thought.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Sukey heard what Kouta had said and remembered when Bryan had said it at the Earth Rumble 6. She cried even more wishing she could just be with him again. Then an idea came to her. She looked at everyone with her eyes full of tears and said I'm going to turn myself in. If I do that I'll be able to go back to the prison and be with Bryan again. I just can't take being away from him. He completes me and I feel as if without him, I'm nothing. Don't try to stop me because it's not going to work. He was the first person who ever helped me when I was in my time of need and I'm not going to sit here while he's in prison without me. Sukey was being irrational but she wasn't able to think straight considering she was so upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recue from The Boiling Rock
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next