Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Recue from The Boiling Rock 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_vote_lcapRecue from The Boiling Rock I_voting_barRecue from The Boiling Rock I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Recue from The Boiling Rock I_vote_lcapRecue from The Boiling Rock I_voting_barRecue from The Boiling Rock I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Recue from The Boiling Rock

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Recue from The Boiling Rock Empty
PostSubject: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Bryan looked at Kouta and Miro. We're in Fire Nation territory you two are gonna need masks until we steal some uniforms. Bryan put on his robe and mask as he continued. [color=red]Sukey and i already have masks and robes to hide our identities. We'll also need code names.[color]
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Sukey looked at Bryan and said Well, my name can be Rika for now. That was a cool name and she had always wanted that name. She then waited to hear what Miro and Kouta had to say.

Miro smiled and said No problem, my name for now will be Yung We (pronounced Way) Now let's get some uniforms for Kouta and me. Miro smiled and waited for Kouta and Bryan's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 am

Kouta and Bryan both stood silent. They spoke at the same time. Yeah lets get to it. Kouta and Bryan were a little freaked out. You two have to come up with our code names. Bryan stopped for a second. Well i guess... Great minds think alike. They looked at each other and gave each other a hi five. Well then lets go.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:46 am

Miro looked towards Kouta and said Ok, you are now Santu (san-two). He waited for Sukey to come up with the name for Bryan

Sukey thought for a moment and said Ok for now your name will be Takato, ok? She wondered how Bryan would feel about this name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 am

Bryan and Kouta looked at each other. Well until the end of the mission your Santu and I'm takato. Kouta shrugged. Im ok with that. Now lets go get disquises for me and Miro.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 am

Miro laughed and said Who's Miro? I'm Yung We. He then hopped aboard an enemy ship and started sending rocks flying at the guards knocking them overboard.

Sukey AKA Rika jumped onto the ship and blasted the soldiers and once they were all off the ship she put on her disguise so that nobody would notice that she was Sukey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 am

You know i had a plan to throw four gaurds overboard and head to the Boiling rock undiscovered. Bryan couldn't believe those two. They didn't even put on the disguises they were suppose to where before boarding the enemy ship. Both Kouta and Bryan jumped on and easily took out ten men each. You guys must be the rejects of the fire nation, huh? Kouta and Bryan were pretty good at trash talk when they wanted to be. Bryan tripped two men over the edge and tried to make a joke. Awww you guys went on a trip and didn't bring me back a gift.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 am

Once all of the guards were off the ship and in the water Yung We said Well, this is more efficient because now we have the entire ship to ourselves with the fire nation guards' belongings up for the taking. This way is a lot better. Miro smiled proud of his thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 am

Here's the plan when we're alone we use our real names when we're around other soldiers we use our code names. Bryan shrugged. The only problem i have is that this is a big ship if we come across an enemy ship they'll think something is going on and we can't just keep taking on ships full of men and women. Koua looked at Bryan and thought for a minute. He does have a point.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 am

Miro thought for a minute and then said Well, find some fire nation guard uniforms and put them on so we look like we belong on this ship first then we'll discuss any issues that might come up. There's no use worrying about something that we don't even know will happen. Miro walked into the fire nation's cabin and found a uniform. He went into a private room and got undressed and put the uniform on. He then walked out saying Guys I seem to have run into a problem. All the fire nation guards where shoes and if I wear shoes I won't be able to see. Do you guys have any ideas?

Sukey said Sorry, I don't but I'm going to go get dressed now while you guys try to figure out some way for it to work. With that she walked in to the cabin and picked up a woman's uniform and walked into the private room and put it on. She then came out in full uniform saying How do I look?

Miro laughed and said I think you look perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recue from The Boiling Rock
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next