Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRecue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_voting_barRecue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRecue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_voting_barRecue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Recue from The Boiling Rock

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 am

Kouta looked at Sukey speachless as Bryan laughed at what Miro said. Kouta finally spoke. You really do look great Sukey. I agree with Kouta. I walked over to Miro. I'm going to cut the soles off of your shoe so it looks like you're wearing them even though you're not. i did it quick so i wouldn't hurt Miro and it looked almost perfect when she stood up. How's that?
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 am

Miro stood up and said Perfect I can see now while I have the shoes on. So now we should head for the base. We'll make things up as we go along. That's what I normally do and it always works out.

Sukey laughed at Miro's joke and then said Thanks, everybody. I'm going to go rest up by sitting down in the cabin. It's going to be a hard thing to get my parents out of that place Sukey went to go sit in the cabin leaving Kouta, Miro, and Bryan to themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 am

Bryan turned to Kouta and Miro. Maybe we should all get some rest. Bryan walked away and yell goodnight as he walked inside a cabin. Kouta walked over to Miro. You gonna be ok all alone on a new ship?
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 am

Miro nodded saying Yeah, just the sooner we get on land the better. I don't know why but it's easier to see when I'm standing on real earth than when I'm standing on metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 am

You probably see better on land because there's only a little bit of earth in metal. Kouta walked to his room and fell asleep.

Back in his room Bryan was laying on his backstaring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:11 am

Both Miro and Sukey fall asleep almost instantly. They were both really tired from the day and needed some rest. Tomorrow the invasion would begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Bryan got up the next day and put on the fire nation uniform. I wonder if anyone else is awake now? In his room Kouta jumped out of bed and began his morning workout on the deck, in uniform of course. He saw Bryan and asked him to join. It was a quiet workout waiting for Miro and Sukey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Bryan looked at Kouta. I wonder where they are i mean the sun is up and it's almost noon. Kouta turned around. Well you did tire Miro out yesterday and Sukey is probably taking a nice warm bath.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Miro woke up and then got himself ready for the big invasion. Once he was ready he walked out of the cabin and said Hey, guys, what’s up? Are we ready to launch the invasion?

Sukey then walked out of the cabin as well and said That was a good bath. Very refreshing. So, when do we start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Bryan turned away from Kouta to see them. Ok first we need to play it off you know get into the boiling rock and then get some of the gaurd uniforms. Kouta looked at Miro and Sukey afte Bryan finished talking. Once we're in there we can find Sukey's parent and then we get out. Bryan and Kouta looked at each other and nodded. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recue from The Boiling Rock   Recue from The Boiling Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recue from The Boiling Rock
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next