Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Who am I? - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Who am I? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho am I? - Page 2 I_voting_barWho am I? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Who am I? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho am I? - Page 2 I_voting_barWho am I? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Who am I?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

Who am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:08 pm

"Well we could actually go see him, he's probably training with his troops right now at our training center. Follow me."

Rokku sheathed his long sword back onto his back and began to let Ena towards his father's quarters. Looming in front of the two of them was a massive structure surrounded by statues of the Earth Kingdom's greatest soldiers, their granite faces forever frozen in moments of combat glory. The went inside the massive building, where ten earthbenders all stood in pairs of two, throwing boulders back and forth using only their fingertips. In the center of them stood a man about 6 feet 4 inches with long blonde hair, adorned in military garments, countless medals hung around his neck, a stone fist also was seen on his left hand. Rokku approached the man as the soldiers all stopped and saluted. "Greetings Captain Rokku, Sir!" The soldiers were tense and exhausted, he could tell. "At ease gentleman." Rokku said as the soldiers relaxed and went back to their drills. He then approached the man who stood in the center, he bowed in respect. "Hello father."
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

Who am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 pm

"Hello great general Kumo Alder. My name is Ena Prode, and I have come from the North. Me and Rokku would like to ask you a question..."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

Who am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Kumo looked at his son and the other man with great seriousness.
"Oh, and what would that be sir?" It was a good thing that Rokku's head was bowed because he was nervous, for once in his life, he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

Who am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:23 pm

"I am a great general, as you should know, and I would like to recruit your son to go with me, as my second hand man, To guard the great northern palace. Will you let him come?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

Who am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Kumo first looked at the man, and then to his son. "My son will be no guard for a water bender! He will be a great general at his father's side!" His roaring voice shook the walls of the training chamber. "Rokku, get up. You are not a second-hand man to anybody." Rokku got up and nodded at his father's decision, he began to walk away but he stopped. "Father, I wish to go with Ena. Not as a second-hand man, but as an ally to his nation in which I will manage foreign affairs and conflicts." Kumo looked at his son as if he had just spoke an unknown language. "If he goes with you, don't make him your inferior, he's a lot stronger than you think. That's why he's got that sword." He laughed and smiled at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

Who am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Ena and Rokku walked tword the boat. "I cannot belive he actually let you and I go! We can explorer the world! But first... I would like to go to my parent's home, at the south pole." As we approched the boat, another man walked from the boat. "Rokku, this is Ment Touge. He wanted to come along with me to my parent's house... But I can tell we will have many more adventures together.

Once aboard the boat, he and Rokku boarded the boat. "First we should head to the Seedy Merchant's peer. From there, We will go to Sinlin Village, Then Kyoshi Islind, and from there the South Pole. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

Who am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Rokku boarded the boat. "I"m ready if you are." Just then a thought occured. "I forgot Ying!" A bit on his bare foot said otherwise. The young sabor tooth mose lion cub was nibbling on his foot as if to say. "You're dumb, I'm right here stupid!" He smiled and patted her head, while feeling the fangs that were growing in, she was teething.
(OOC: are we switching topics?)
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

Who am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who am I?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: July-
Jump to: